Softcups

How can I get this without a CC??
I'm a stay-at-home wife and my husband doesn't have a CC
any ideas??

No, not at all I was thinking about maybe getting one of those Visa Gift Cards but somebody told me that they take money out of it every time you use it and it costs like $3 just to activate it.

BellaBlu- I think I have just seen which thread you mean if it's the one that was locked earlier because of the anger brewing in it!!

Ohh which thread.. I still cant seem to find it!

Well this morning I was shocked to see there was a problem with BandB... what?

Hope my luvvies are doing well.
4dpo and I have serious wind :shy: and ravenous. Also craving chocolate.. which I had big time with Ectopic and then again every luteal phase post EP-
No other symptoms.. but 4dpo.. what did I expect.

Come and chat ladies- I am feeling lonely!

Morning you lovelies!!! :flower:

Ross is off work with sickness and diarea, so were both poorly sitting on the settee watching "This Morning" ...

bella really happy about ur results hun :happydance:

:wave: hello everyone else xXx :kiss:

hi Min and all my other girls!!

Yeah first time I've been able to get on here today! Must've been some sort of technical error!!

Sorry for not being on last night gals - final night of bd'ing - CD16 now so pretty sure ov has been and gone. Just hope I did enough!

So far nothing at all to report, 3dpo so don't expect anything! Min I have serious wind all the time so can't comment on that :rofl:

Bella - ooh i'm intrigued to find this thread you're on about!!

How is everyone else today?

:rofl: about wind! I notice I am more gassy around OV to Period. So I guess I am most of the time. I probably am at othertimes but notice more when SS in the 2WW!

Another nice day this side of England! I am going to fill more forms in today :( So keep me company!

hi M2K- sorry you are not feeling well. Though I hope you are enjoying vegging on the couch!

Ness- I still dont know this thread.. which one? how can you tell it is locked?

Min I'll PM you my work email address if you get fed up form filling feel free to email me!

yeah it's funny what we notice around the 2ww lol I've noticed actually that I'm having a few crampy type pains now and then - although not pain as such. It's weird. I probably always get them lol

There should be a padlock next to any thread that's been locked I think, either that or it'll say 'Closed' once you've gone in to a thread and you won't be able to post comments

Morning girls!! Well the plus side to BnB being down - I've got half my dishes done, got to wait for them to dry and then I can do the other half!
I need to go to Ikea today to get a table for Saraya's fishtank. The joys of working in a pet shop - I got this GORGEOUS hexagon glass tank :D Unfortunately there's no stand for it so I'm gonna get a cheapy table from Ikea and then I can fill it and get the filter going. Hopefully pick up the fish on Saturday... Or Thursday - depending on when they come in! I can't wait.. I know you wouldn't know whether this was for Saraya's birthday or mine hahahahha

ha ha yeah Eve I finally got some work done too :haha:

didnt know you worked in a pet shop how cool!!

Yea, Patricia owns it, and Scott, Chris and I work there!

Morning everyone! How is everyone this morning? I am 7dpo and nothing to report except symptoms disappearing! :wacko: Sore bbs are starting to ease and temp went down a bit this morning! :wacko:

As for the thread- if it's the one I htink it is then it is now on the second page of this section of the forum and is about teens :winkwink:

yeah I saw that one babyloulou!!

it was mean that's all I'll say! :winkwink:

Yes it was nasty Ness! A bit uncalled for I thought! I'm assuming that's the one Bel meant anyway??

How is everyone this morning? I was hoping for loads and loads of symptoms by now! But nothing :-(

A bit of good news though is that I had a CD20 blood test- (only 2 days after ovulation as I ovulated late on CD18- but doctor did it anyway because I was there for my appointment) and my prog level was 35 - which is really good to say it was only 2dpo!! I have another one tomorrow which will be 8dpo. (Clinic couldn't fit me in for the CD21/7dpo test this month- so had one early test and one late instead). Quite encouraged by that as my prog level last clomid cycle was 40 and that was on CD21 (7dpo) so 35 is nice and high for 2dpo!

Morning Ladies! You guys are so hard to keep up with on the thread! I only get on once to twice a day for a few! I am also anxious to see what thread is being discussed. That bad, huh?
CD14 and still 4 days til O, I plan on starting to BD tonight. I have been trying to keep it slower and fewer session before O now so maybe we can last to BD for 5 days straight! And, go figure, my in laws are coming to see us this weekend! They are alwasy here when I need them not to be, when I am Oing and when I expect my period, grrr! I told them to pack earplugs because I am not skipping my fertile window just beacuse they are here!! ha!

Ha ha Tryforbaby2- that is so funny!! :haha: I can't believe you dare to say that to your inlaws! :laugh2::shock:

Yes it was nasty Ness! A bit uncalled for I thought! I'm assuming that's the one Bel meant anyway??

How is everyone this morning? I was hoping for loads and loads of symptoms by now! But nothing :-(

A bit of good news though is that I had a CD20 blood test- (only 2 days after ovulation as I ovulated late on CD18- but doctor did it anyway because I was there for my appointment) and my prog level was 35 - which is really good to say it was only 2dpo!! I have another one tomorrow which will be 8dpo. (Clinic couldn't fit me in for the CD21/7dpo test this month- so had one early test and one late instead). Quite encouraged by that as my prog level last clomid cycle was 40 and that was on CD21 (7dpo) so 35 is nice and high for 2dpo!

yeah I'm assuming so too - tryforbaby2 in a nutshell is was a rant at teenage mums, uncalled for really. That's all I'll say.....don't want to risk this thread getting closed!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: for progest levels babyloulou!!

Hey ladies! Yeah that's the thread.

Anyways glad to see you're all doing good. I was beside myself this morning when BnB was down, didn't know what to do with my time! :haha:

Today has been a real pain in the @$$ to put it lightly.. it's just one of those days that you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, and everything that follows after seems to be WRONG! And the frosting on the cake is I just failed an exam... In freaking College English. That's my best subject and I failed it. I can't decide if I'm dissapointed in myself or if I want to punch whoever created that ridiculous test. So now I have to wait 5 days to retake it. Exxxxcellent.

Sorry girls seems all I have today is bitching and moaning in me. My temp dropped but I dunno if it's a bad thing at this point. I dunno.

Hope you're all having a better day than I am. :flower: Thanks for listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->