Softcups

Big, big hugs to you Minimin. I am so, so sorry. Hang in there girl. Just be good to yourself and let yourself grieve.

I'm so sorry Minimin. You are in my thoughts HUGS
X

huge hugs minimin so sorry you have to go thru this, take care honey xxx

Minimin-im so sorry to hear this news.:sad1: its such a hard thing to go through...
But I love your attitude, and know that it will happen for you!
One of my good friends on here who has been TTC for over 15 cycles and has only had one tube and ovary since age 12 just got her BFP today. So have faith that it will happen when it should and it will stick too!
When you are ready, maybe you could ask the drs about how to help a pg stick in the right place. Only when you are ready to..
Feel free to PM me if you need.:hugs:

Thanks ladies
Premont- there is nothing else we can do- but get up dust ourselves off and try again. I can but hope my bleed isnt painful and there are no complications.It is a shame it becomes part and parcel of ttc for some of us. I have to look on the bright side (??WTF??) that it wasnt an EP and I didnt lose another tube. Hopefully my body can resolve it without medical intervention. I am still determined to ttc again soon...
I am off to eat and drink all the things I couldnt do so- and then I am going to book myself a long awaited holiday- no time like the present.
Lots of love and luck to you. I will still be lurking and fxd for those aiming to test soon. I will have to get my box of softcups out again. Good job i got F-ing 24 isnt it. :cry:

Instead cups work! Well I think it was them we used alot of stuff... Instead cups, clomid,preseed, and positive energy!!!!!!

Hello,
Just read through the entire thread! Wow!
So buying some of these! Will let you know what happens.
xx
:dust:

Good luck Newbie- Keep us posted on how you get on

Good luck newbie. I did the same, read through the whole thread!! By page 20 i was convinced and ordered some myself. Still waiting for my delivery!

Minimin- They say you are more fertile after something like this happens anyways so there is a brigher side right there!
How are you feeling today? Hope you are well.

Hi Girls

First cycle with softcups and got a .4+ temp today at 8dpo....got excited and couldn't resist early test but BFN. Don't feel PG at all.............just hoping.

Hi Titi.
Fx'd for a BFP, lots of ladies don't "feel" pregnant until after AF is due and sometimes even later. I know I didn't with both my daughters, with my son, I knew straight away. Everybody's different chick X

Hi girls,
I've just read lots of this thread -sounds very exciting, I've ordered my pack right away. Fingers crossed for you Titi, and everyone else too. x

Tested again today at 12 DPO - BFN. Feel very down. Will it ever happen?

I hope you are bearing up OK Minimin:hugs:

Brandyee1984 - How long did you use the softcups for?

Aw sorry about your BFN anteater. Hugs.
I'm feeling really down today. My heads all over the place. My OH hasn't been very well this week and has been really quiet and withdrawn. Last night when he came in from work I tried to talk to him about TTC and he seemed like he didn't want to hear it. Now I'm panic stricken cos I don't want to hear that he's had a change of heart but on the other hand I would never want to bring a child into the world that wasn't wanted by both parents. Not after getting to know ladies that gave been trying so long and hard to have a much wanted bubba.
Any advice ladies. Anyone had any similar experiences?
Em x

Just re read what I wrote and thought I should ask these questions in a thread of it's own so gonna copy and paste it. Cheers girls x

anteater what tests are you using? im 12dpo aswell tested with smu using ics got a bfn :(

Hey Anteater,
Do you think you may have OV alter? Still I dont think you are out till the :witch: comes. I have everything crossed for you babe.

Hello Margariata! Welcome to the Softclub group!

I started getting some brown CM today- so I hope it all gets started soon. I just want it over with already so I can get on with starting again! I have been researching the risks of starting again soon and some women do and have a H&H 9mths. Other data suggests waiting one cycle- but thats for dating. If I am monitoring my CM, BBT, and using a fetility monitor- I will be able to date it anyway- and later on in the rpegnancy the date the baby according to its length etc so i dont think waiting for a period is that important. If any of you ladies have any other advice or know anything else I would love to hear.
Thanks
Minimin

emz87 - So sorry to hear about your BFN. How long have you been TTC?

I'm using ICs too. They are supposed to detect the same level of HCG as most other HPTs. Are they more unreliable than Clearblue? I've got CB in the cupboard but they are so expensive I like to satisfy my poas addiction near AF time with the cheap ones.

Minimin - I know what you mean about wanting it all to be over with so that you can get on TTC again. We didn't wait for the first cycle after my MC. I just waited until I finished bleeding. I didn't give a stuff about the medical profession wanting to date a pregnancy...I just wanted a baby. Of course, in the end it didn't matter because I am still here 5 months on. If the doctor says it's OK I wouldn't wait. Personally I don't like to waste a single cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->