Softcups

You're so right! i need to think of MY family, and MY life..ok then im in..roll on thrusday to start period :wohoo:....i am right arn't i? with the dates...if i come on thursday 19th march and i have a 25 day cycle, should ovulate end of march and test around 12th april which will lead to a due date of 24th december? :wacko:

M2K- I agree wholeheartedly with M2K- Your family is what is important. It is noce to consider Ross' bro's wedding but you wouldnt find many people being as considerate to your needs if it was the other way around. You can still go to the wedding- and still go on Hols- as you said- stay cool in the pool :thumbup:

Ness- Thanks. I wish he would learn but this is the same argument in different forms that keeps on coming up. He needs to get his head out of his a$$

So the nurse just called and said levels are 161!! Thats almost triple how much they were when I had bloods done for my pregnancy that ended in MC! I know the number is not important but the level of rise is so Wednesday morning I have another set of bloods to be taken. I was so relieved I burst into tears. I am so tense from this and DH being a KNOB! i dont realise how much-

If it wasnt for you ladies on here I would be so alone. :hugs:

Yay...so happy the levels are increasing hun :hugs: you're gonna be just fine, i no it :flower:

So the nurse just called and said levels are 161!! Thats almost triple how much they were when I had bloods done for my pregnancy that ended in MC! I know the number is not important but the level of rise is so Wednesday morning I have another set of bloods to be taken. I was so relieved I burst into tears. I am so tense from this and DH being a KNOB! i dont realise how much-

If it wasnt for you ladies on here I would be so alone. :hugs:

I've been reading along and soooo glad your levels are looking good!!! :)

I will have my FXd for wednesday for your next set of bloods :)

I hope your DH comes home with a change of attitude, stress is the last thing you need!! Hopefully he'll come home armed with lots of goodies for you!!!

:hugs: Delly xxx

Thanks M2k and Starcrossed- I am not holding my breathe!
Lets look forward to wed- I think i may camp outside the phlebotomy dept from tomorrow night to be the first one! LMAO!!

Thanks M2k and Starcrossed- I am not holding my breathe!
Lets look forward to wed- I think i may camp outside the phlebotomy dept from tomorrow night to be the first one! LMAO!!

LOL, your dept must be like ours here, takes 9 hours to have one little blood done hehe!!

Least your mind will be at rest and hopefully start enjoying your pregnancy!!!

xxx

The actual test for HcG isnt that hard and when I had the EP diagnosed they got results up in about 90 minutes- so who knows what they do for over 9hours!!!

You're so right! i need to think of MY family, and MY life..ok then im in..roll on thrusday to start period :wohoo:....i am right arn't i? with the dates...if i come on thursday 19th march and i have a 25 day cycle, should ovulate end of march and test around 12th april which will lead to a due date of 24th december? :wacko:

Yay!!!! :wohoo: good for you Cat!!! sod everyone else - Like Min said how many other people would consider you? People can be selfish and if I were you I would be selfish at this moment in time cos you need to think about your needs. And as you know it can take longer than one cycle so just do what is right for you chick!

I ovulate around 26th March this cycle AF due 9 April so we'd be within a couple of weeks of each other woot!! How cool!!

Min - yay that the hcg has increased!!! I'm so happy for you honey but sorry that OH is ruining the happiness for you :hugs: you know we're always here for you darling although it won't help that you want OH to be supportive right now xxx

I've not gone through for bloods for anything baby related, but I had to have mine done every week when I was on methotrexate for my lupus just incase they fried my liver with it.

Seems to take forever to get a test done here, I've sat and waited for 1 1/2 hours before now just to get the blood taken :(

I hope if I get lucky enough to get a :bfp: being high risk they'd be a bit quicker. Oh the joys of Sandwell NHS LOL

Just hope its all done dusted and mind rested for you ASAP!!! sending you lots of sticky glittery :dust:

Delly xxx

I'm still feeling a bit weird today girls, had bad indigestion all day and felt lightheaded and crampy in my left ovary, the blood is really pink too not dark red like usual menses bleeding. I stopped bleeding yesterday cos of the drinking from Saturday night but it's started up again today, not loads but enough to warrant a tampon.

Ugh hate AF lol xx

I'm still feeling a bit weird today girls, had bad indigestion all day and felt lightheaded and crampy in my left ovary, the blood is really pink too not dark red like usual menses bleeding. I stopped bleeding yesterday cos of the drinking from Saturday night but it's started up again today, not loads but enough to warrant a tampon.

Ugh hate AF lol xx

Hating AF too!!! Hope you feel better really soon and :witch: is wending her merry way!!

Delly xxx

Ness- are you eating ok- Light headedness may also be not enough fluids so make sure youre drinking tons. Not sure about red vs drk red blood- I hope she buggers off for you today though- watch out Mr Ness LOL!! Oh and I forgot to say about EPO- I only took one a day- was that not enough? mine was 1000mg though :shrug: I am also taking Vit B after Ov too. Dont know if I am meant to stop now though.. hmmm

Starcrossed- I dont think south London NHS is much better I went to the EPU at 10.45 and didnt leave untl 2.15-ish! Jokers they are.

:wohoo: to your upcoming OV dates- I shall be keeping a keen eye out!

Ness- are you eating ok- Light headedness may also be not enough fluids so make sure youre drinking tons. Not sure about red vs drk red blood- I hope she buggers off for you today though- watch out Mr Ness LOL!! Oh and I forgot to say about EPO- I only took one a day- was that not enough? mine was 1000mg though :shrug: I am also taking Vit B after Ov too. Dont know if I am meant to stop now though.. hmmm

Yeah I'm eating good chick I never stop :haha:

I was naughty and ate a kfc yesterday which obviously has breadcrumbs and my stomach is feeling pretty horrid today - its the first time I've touched any gluten since my coeliac was officially diagnosed back in January! It makes me bleed from my bum-bum - I know it was very silly but I was hungover lol. There's no such thing as gluten free fast food it's crap!

My EPO is only 500mg per tablet. On the back it says take 3-6 tablets a day with meals but thought 3 would be sufficient.

which B-Vit do you take? I'm obviously taking folic acid too but anything that will help my body to be good for a beanie I will take!

xx

Min - yey so glad to hear that! I know what you're saying about one number not being a good indicator but 161 sounds bloody high to me hun! I'll have my fingers crossed for wednesday!

Ness - Sorry AF is being a bitch, hope things sort themselves soon :hugs: And perhaps you've found a niche in the market for gluten free fast food?! :haha:

M2K - In my opinion...GO FOR IT!

:) Hi girls. Sorry i've been MIA. . Glad your appt. went well Minimin! :hugs:
Thats wonderful. :wohoo:

M2K, thats right! I am due March 20th and my Due date would be Christmas Day! I do my EDD for a few months at a time! If I would have conceived this month I'd be due November 28th. I almost died when December's came up Christmas day!!!! We would be due pretty close! How cool is that!

Hi Ladies, I am back!!! And you will be pleased to know full of PMA!!! How are you all? So what have I missed??? I just want to thank you all for your kind words and support at the time I needed you! I have missed you all so much xxx

Thanks ladies!!!
Yomo how ya doing?
Bella-nice to have you back! How you feeling babe?

Ness- I think I have a Vit B complex from Boots- their own brand. It includes Vit b12 which I believe I need being a veggie. ha ha.. I didnt read the EPO instructions and just had one a day :shrug: oh well.

I agree with KimmyB- Ness you have a niche in the market you should fill!!!

Morning girls, how are we all? I'm feeling particularly strange this morning, didn't sleep too good so putting it down to that!

Welcome back Yomo!

Min hun do you mind if I PM you?? I need your expert advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->