Softcups

Morning girls!!

Yomo!!! Hey darling!! Glad to have you back!

Well Min has a bfp :happydance:, I'm on to cycle 3, Eve isnt having a good time with Chris, erm....and I think most of us are either waiting to ov or in the 2ww!

xx

So are mooncups just as sucessful as softcups for TTC? Any sucess stories im not sure which one to go for?:shrug:

Yomo! :hugs: Hey honey, nice to have you back. And great to hear you're full of PMA! :yipee:

Everyone is doing pretty well, Minimin got her BFP.. :thumbup:
Eve and her OH are on the rocks right now but I've got faith that will get worked out. Ness and I are battling/just battled the with :af: .. And I got a false + test this month which sent me over the edge into "taking a break" mode.. which I'm enjoying :flow: And everyone else is getting in BD, waiting on OV, or praying AF doesn't show.

I'm good Min! I ordered all my stuff for yoga and got my Maca supplements. I've been working out everyday which has done wonders for my mood. :flower:

Wantingagirl- You can use mooncups, but softcups hold the sperm closer to the cervix opening resulting in a higher success rate. ;)

Girls!!!

Min - brill rise, hope Wednesdays is brill as well.

Yomo - nice to see you back, been wondering how you were doing.

Bella and Ness, hope you're OK, you taking a break Bella? Dont blame you hon, hope it works for you if you get me.
M2K - not sure what they are on about but I agree with the girls :D

Whats going on with Eve?

Big hugs to all xxx

James is covered in Chicken Pox :( and I have this weird feeling I havent ovulated but I cant explain it :(

Aww Helly - maybe you have just been stressed out cos James hasn't been well??

You had a dip and rise in temps though on CD15 so perhaps you have?? xx

Hi amy,:hugs: we did try, december january and feb with no luck so we thought we would leave it till after the holiday but is it really what i want to do...honest answer? no..i think i will be stocking up on concieve plus and jumping on ross in 2 weeks time :happydance: what will be will be yeh? bring on the xmas baby :thumbup:

min im sorry u are emotional today and ur OH is being a pain in the ass!!! :hugs:

Hi all - xmas baby would be soooooo lovely! you go girl!
minimin - hi yourself! :wave:

Thanks ladies!!!
Yomo how ya doing?
Bella-nice to have you back! How you feeling babe?

Ness- I think I have a Vit B complex from Boots- their own brand. It includes Vit b12 which I believe I need being a veggie. ha ha.. I didnt read the EPO instructions and just had one a day :shrug: oh well.

I agree with KimmyB- Ness you have a niche in the market you should fill!!!

I hear congrats is in order babes! Well done!!! xxxx :happydance:

I am good thanks for asking :kiss:

Morning girls!!

Yomo!!! Hey darling!! Glad to have you back!

Well Min has a bfp :happydance:, I'm on to cycle 3, Eve isnt having a good time with Chris, erm....and I think most of us are either waiting to ov or in the 2ww!

xx

Thanks babes, Good to be back to my normal self, don't want to go down that rocky path again! Sorry the witch got you, 3rd time lucky. I sent Eve a message by FB on Sunday hope she is ok bless her :kiss:

Yomo! :hugs: Hey honey, nice to have you back. And great to hear you're full of PMA! :yipee:

Everyone is doing pretty well, Minimin got her BFP.. :thumbup:
Eve and her OH are on the rocks right now but I've got faith that will get worked out. Ness and I are battling/just battled the with :af: .. And I got a false + test this month which sent me over the edge into "taking a break" mode.. which I'm enjoying :flow: And everyone else is getting in BD, waiting on OV, or praying AF doesn't show.

I'm good Min! I ordered all my stuff for yoga and got my Maca supplements. I've been working out everyday which has done wonders for my mood. :flower:

Thanks babes great to be back! :kiss:

Thanks for the updates, Hope Eve is ok.

Oh no can't believe that you got a false one 2! I know exactly how you are feeling, it's horrible :hugs: Don't worry you shall pick yourself up, it may take time but you shall be full of PMA shortly x

Glad that you are doing something to take your mind off it, I just sat in my self pitty.

xx

Well, I have stopped temping, thinking and breathing lol

Went to the FS last Thursday, he filled me with confidence a really really nice man which made me feel a little more comfortable. He has took some swobs for any infection as he has booked me for a Lap and dye. We are then going to try Clomid for 2 months, If nothing after that we are going on the list for IVF. He wanted us to forget the tests and go straight for IVF but.... I would really like to try and do it naturally. This month I have starved my hubby of sex for the last 2 weeks I have hoping that we have lots of strong men fighting to get out! Thats if he lasts that long 3 days to OV lol.

I am glad that you are all well, Eve if you are reading we are all missing you keep ya chin up xx

that sounds great Yomo you sound like you have really managed to build up some PMA - you're a brave lady :hugs:

I really hope that bfp is here for you this cycle!

When do you get all your results then from the swabs? When is your lap and dye? xx

Yomo- That's awesome sweetie :hugs: Sounds like a great plan. I know in my heart of hearts it will happen for you..

I keep peeking at my fertility friend to look at my "possible" O days. Shame on me. :haha:

Yomo that FS sounds really great, its brill you have a plan now. Good luck making your DH wait a few more days!

Helly-
Yes darling, I'm taking a break before moving on the Cycle freaking 11.

@#$&$*# ...

its amazing how spazzing out on the keyboard can make you feel better. Lol :haha:
But in all honesty, i think a break is great for me. I'm really enjoying it.

well my sofcups arrived today just opened then and they look huge lol

Is there different sizes i really did not hink it would be so big.

now to work out what to do with it.

that sounds great Yomo you sound like you have really managed to build up some PMA - you're a brave lady :hugs:

I really hope that bfp is here for you this cycle!

When do you get all your results then from the swabs? When is your lap and dye? xx

Thanks Ness, I am hoping that they shall be arriving on my mat anyday! xx

Yomo that FS sounds really great, its brill you have a plan now. Good luck making your DH wait a few more days!

Thanks, I am really horrible arn't I making him wait :haha::haha:

Thanks, I am really horrible arn't I making him wait :haha::haha: How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->