Softcups

M2K your sayings are halerious. You have me laughing at the computer in the officer 'christ on a bike' :rofl:

Its flying isnt it. I ahve my 12 weeks scan on the 6th April when ill be 13 weeks :wacko:
We have Chloe Mai for a girl and Shae Carter if its a boy (which i think it is)

Me personally, i would say carry on trying. If it happens it happens and you can work holidays an things around the pregnancy. :thumbup: As you say life is too short and you only live once.

xxx

:lol: to be honest im not sure why i wrote christ on a bike, thats my mom for ya! i mean did he even have a bike :rofl:

your names are beautiful! have u had a dream about the gender, apparently it seems to be true...it did with my boys :)

best of luck with the 12 but youll be 13 week scan :lol:

and it's true we only live once, last thing i want to do is regret my decisions in life...i ache to hold my own baby...we shall see..i mean if i leave it a couple of months at leaste that way we could still go...:thumbup: wish i could make up my dam mind though :blush:

Morning ladies-
M2K and Laura- you have been chatty this morning! :) nice to see the board is busy!
M2K- I think you may have missed it this month- though you never know- Go with the flow and see what happens. I am a firm believer of what will be..will be.

Eve- Sorry to hear of you and Chris. I hope it is a blip and can be resolved.

Ness- how are you this morning?

AFM-Another bright morning!! :) Temps were adjusted to give todays FF number as I have been up around 6.15. Still fits in with the rise. Today is 17dpo where I started to see a decline and around 19-20dpo I started bleeding so I am keeping my fxd. Also not feeling many cramps this morning but the day is young!
Docs today at 10....I'll keep you ladies informed once I've been.

how about NTNP and if it happens it happens type thing.

Thanks huny. Im sure all will be fine. Well OH had a dream we were haivng a girl and that was a few days before we got out BFP. My mum had a dream about twin boys, but as me and my sister are due exactly the same time, just a few days between us i think we are both having boys and thats what my mum dreamt. I hope that makes sense. lol.

You looking forward to your holiday then? I could murder one. So badly.
We are going away for a weekend in the summer but no abroad. Just to the coast or something for a break. As ill be heavily pregnant cant imagine i would enjoy the heat much to be honest.

xxx

Hey Min, :wave:

Oh hope all goes well at the Drs. bet you cant ait to get it all confirmed can you. You tetsed again yet. im a POAS addict. Im sorry. I used my last OPK last week. Just cant halp myself. :rofl:

xxx

Hey Min, :wave:

Oh hope all goes well at the Drs. bet you cant ait to get it all confirmed can you. You tetsed again yet. im a POAS addict. Im sorry. I used my last OPK last week. Just cant halp myself. :rofl:

xxx

Hey Laura :wave:
Ha ha ha Still poas! Love it! adorable names too. i wonder who will be right about the sex. Ar you going to find out? It is so cool you and your sis are around the same time. What a nice way to share a journey alongside her!

I did yesterday and it was darker than the fridays ones. I was tempted this morning but I cant change things by poas. I will see what the docs say. I have kept my FMU for the doc and then hopefully whether she gets a positive or not (both with my EP and MC they never got a positive in their surgery- crap IC- like sticks) she will send me to EPU and get blood work done.

I am scared laura- I am not feeling anything this morning- no cramps and bloatedness. This is something I remember happening with my MC :cry: My uterus area felt quite firm last night and this morning I dont feel anything. I do still have sore boobs on the sides near my armpits. :wacko: And I have mean moods- specifically at DH as he is being an A1 Knob! But I dont expect him to be any different :shrug:

Well I better get some breakfast and stop obsessing. It is so hard!

Totally normal hunny. I have days where i dont feel anything at all and to be honest I LOVE those days. I want more of them. All will be fine. Bloods will be good also to put your mind at rest.

We will be finding out what we are haivng. I might book a privte scan at 16 weeks as i cant wait until im 20+ to find out.

xxx

Good luck for today Min, I'll look forward to your update x

Thanks Kimmy- Keep your chin up too- Just posted to you on another thread- your temp is up today :thumbup:

Laura- I hope your right- my moods and feeling tearful- your comment about the bloods being fine is enough to set me off- I feel quite alone at the moment so thanks. (alone- sounds silly I know- But thats how I feel :shrug:)

I think I am going to have to get some private scans done if the EPU dont give me more. Have you heard about the Nub theory? I heard about it the other day and googled it. Interesting stuff!

yeah i have raed about it. Wayyyyy over my little head though. Too much for me to get my head around :haha:
I think you can get a private san for about £90. Well worth the resaaurance i think toi be honest. Put my mind at rest. i got two scans just for cramping so wiht your previous losses they should give you an early scan.
I never really had the teary stage. I was more 'look at my funny and ill rip your head off' type moods. Calming down now a little though. :rofl:

xxx

LMAO!!! I have those moods too Laura- mostly at DH- then I am teary when I storm out! One end of the spectrum to the other. well I better get ready to make a move. I shall be posting via my iphone- But presume they will send me for bloods and I will have more waiting to do.
Fxd and please pray for me ladies.

Hi girls just had a quick catch up!

Laura - oooh I'm excited to find out what your're having let alone you :haha: I think it will be a girl! Gorgeous names by the way!

Cat - OMG you crack me up girl! Me and OH had sex once last week and haven't had it since lol - we were just so tired and then I got AF on Saturday so that scuppered it! Nearly off now so told OH he's getting pounced on tonight! lol

Min - don't be worried sweetie, I know it's easier said than done but unless you know there is something wrong try not to get stressed as beanie needs his mummy to be all relaxed :hugs:

Anyone heard from Eve again this morning? Hope she's ok!

AFM, well CD3 now and only 7 days til I start doing my opk's lol :happydance:

It soon comes round! Third time luck is what I say!! :thumbup:

Cramps have gone now and AF is brown so hopefully its done with for this month!

Min all the best hunny. Keep us posted. Im sure all if fine. Thinking of you.

Hey Ness, I hope its a girl but happy either way. poor OH wont know whats hit him will be :rofl: catch that eggy this month chick. :thumbup:

he he Thanks Laura!

Started taking Evening Primrose Oil which I'll take up to ovulation - it may help but won't hurt me if it doesnt hey?! Hopefully it'll give me a nice uterine lining :thumbup:

xx

wow laura thats brilliant to be pregnant same time as ur sister, do u feel this way? id be happy but also id be thinking..hey dont steal my lime light! :lol:

ness good luck hun, this is gonna be ur month i just no it! :thumbup:

min congrats again, everything will be fine hun, you just sit back relax and watch them stretch marks appear hehe :thumbup:

mothe rinlaw just rang, asking how i am (kadens 5 month anni tomoz) told her kian wants me to get him a brother, like i can just pop to toys r us and pick one up off the shelf...she tells me,,u better get cracking then! :lol: she said i can still go on the holiday, just spend all my days in the pool keeping bump cool :lol:

im gonna be good though, i want to tone up a bit lose some baby belly ...bet i pounce on ross in 2 weeks time though :haha:

Laura u say u want a girl, i remember wanting a girl, its all the pinky things and the little headbands and cute frilly socks...too cute eint they :)...how strange though because now...i want another boy :haha:
i think ill be a mom to all boys, maybe 4 of them, oh dear :coffee: :lol:

Cat - I've always said I'll have all boys, I don't know why but I just think I will! I defo would like a girl too. Mark has a sister and I have 3 sisters so watch me get all girls ha ha

Ness as you say if the evening primrose dont work it wont hurt you. Anything is worth a shot. Girls run in my family to, really badly. Out of 7 siblings there are only 2 boys.

Cat: Ill be thinking of you tomorrow hunny. :hugs: Yeah im really happy im going through it with my sister. Its nice to have someone close to share it with. I love all the girl things but i think i want a girl so we have a bond the same as i have with my mum. We are really really close.

xxx

Exactly - it won't hurt if it doesnt help lol!

I'm not temping any more - it's too much focus for me and I can get a bit obsessive about stuff so decided to just rely on opk's and good ol' humping ha ha, will of course use my softcups but only on CD13, CD14 and CD15.

They say there are more women than men in terms of population though!

xx

Yes the bond between a mother and daughter is somthing special, i love my mom to bits!

kian is only 4 and hes like my best buddy, we have proper conversations, he loves his cuddles off me and he always wants his mommy...but when it comes to fun and fighting though he's all daddy :haha:

theres a belly dance class starting by me wednesday, i might go and have a look :blush: shake away the baby fat :haha: watch this space shakira!!! :laugh2:

Dont blame ya ness, ttc can take over ya life cant it!..i think ill use conceieve plus and a softcup..dont even think ill buy any opk's, but then again i say that now...i just cant resist poas!

It will happen when it happens and wow what a feeling seeing them 2 lines :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->