Softcups

If it wasnt for me temping i think i would have totally missed ov altogether. What day do you normally OV ness?

Oh that sounds like so much fun Cat, Kian sounds so cute. See i cant wait to have all that.

xxx

Hey! Doc's just referred me to EPU where I'm waiting to see nurse- no scans available so hope they just do blood&call bk with result like they did last time- big queue so looks lik I'm here 4 a while.

Ness I took EPO for 1st part of my cycle!!!! Agree it won't do any harm:)

Laura & Cat- thanks!!:)

thanks for keeping us updated Min, at least they are seing you. they may book you a scan for another day. They wont scan you until your HCG is 1000+ if its below they wont be able to see anything. Thats what the sonographer told me when i had mine.

xxx

Thanks Cat! Yeah the poas addiction needs feeding with Opk's ha ha!

Laura - I'm regular as clockwork and always get my +opk on CD14 so obviously ov between then and CD16 so I know when I need to bd. With FF it only tells you after you've ovulated and obviously too late by then and I'm crap with temping - I'm a poor sleeper so my temps are never accurate anyway! Will see what this cycle of no stressing or focussing too much on temping etc and no testing unless AF is late. At least then I can't get my hopes up based on my temps and if AF arrives, she arrives - I'll just expect that she's going to arrive and if she doesnt it will be an awesome surprise :flower:

Min - thanks for keeping us updated! Glad they've sent you for bloods at least that's something at this early stage and they can monitor you until your hcg is up! oooh well perhaps the EPO will help me too! How much did you take? the full 6 tablets a day?? It says to take 3-6 a day with meals, I took two this morning, will take two with dinner and two tonight after tea.

xx

Hi Ladies

Can i join you i have my sofcups ordered and theyshould arrive tommorow.

Oh i feel a bit nervous about trying them lol.

Great to see so many off you have your BFP Congrats x

Hi and welcome!!

Don't worry they're so easy you'll wonder what you were worried about :thumbup:

xx

Well Ness if your that regular you cant go wrong can you. :thumbup: As you say the relaxed approach may help. People tend to get their BFPs when they least expect it (i know i did)

I hope Eve is ok.

xxx

:hi: Morning/Afternoon Ladies! Not as busy this morning as it normally is?!

CD27 9DPO and I am still as sick as a dog :( My sinus infection swung into full gear Saturday night. DH gave me an aleve cold and sinus tablet to take last night before bed, he said I will wake up un-sick after a good night sleep. :haha: Ya Right! I was up almost all night and all morning, I was soaked from sweat every hour or so and bright eyed and bushy talied. I was considering cleaning the house at 2am!! He woke up for work and rolled over to kiss me and my big eyes were looking right back at him!!! He nearly jumped out of his skin!!! :rofl: I am a very deep sleeper so for him to see me wide awake was crazy! :wacko: AF is due the 20th on Saturday and this morning I was an emotional rollercoaster with my mom so I just know AF is planning her visit to see me, she misses me dearly. :coffee:

As crazy as it sounds I just MIGHT buy a cheapie dollar tree hpt test for shits and giggles!!! :rofl: Even though I am dead sure nothing will be there, but its only a dollar right?....lol We will see, I wasn't going to buy anything at all, which I am still considering! LMAO

Eve, :hugs: I hope things are OK.

Ness, the countdown begins!!! ahaha Less is more?!

Sabrina? Hello? I hope you are doing great sweetie!!!! :hugs:

To anyone I missed, how are you? Symptoms? BFP's?

Julie it's sooo quiet on here lately!!

Sorry you were feeling so poo!! You feeling a little better today??

Laura yeah my cycle is bang on never had any problems with it so I'm very lucky that way!

I'm expecting that I won't get knocked up this cycle so there's less pressure - if I don't expect too much I can't be too disappointed hey?!

xx

I am still feeling like poo! Thanks though!! :flower:

I am off to the gym to give my fat-ness a piece of my mind!!! My wii told me I was overweight the other day! WTF?! I know I have gained some weight but HOLY Crap! Lmao Come on Julie, get it together! :rofl:

:rofl: I know the feeling I feel like a right lard arse at the moment! Every cycle so far been convinced I'm pregnant and can therefore eat more food :haha:

Lots of PMA there Ness keep it up. :thumbup:

Julie, im sure the Wii was lying. Have fun down the gym.

xxx

Hi ladies how we all doing?

AF due for me on Friday, i am trying not to symptom spot this month and am going to try and not test until AF due. I have been charting myself and temp has kept going up since day 11 except a dip at day 14. Trying not to think about it don't want to get my hopes up again.
x

hey! my wii moans at me if i dont copy her movements properly :lol: i got a cam and i cant help but laugh at myself watching me on the tele trying to copy a pixelated woman named Ava :haha:

am i mad for thinking about jumping on ross in 2 weeks time, the baby will be due xmas eve! what a xmas present for kian, his long awaited sibling! what shall i do? i keep changing my mind...what will make me more happy, 2 weeks in turkey or a baby...obviously the latter! FFS im all confused...

reasons why we said we would wait till september
1) his brothers wedding
2) all of us jetting off to turkey

Reasons to try
1) because we want a baby so much
2) lifes to short, im 27, ive had cancer, i might go through meonopause early
3)kian so desperatly wants to have a brother to look after

4) why the feck am i waiting?

Mummy2kian - sorry, don't know your whole story having just read above post, but as it can take so long to fall, why not start ttc now? you could still have a fab holiday if you fell now, (maybe not flying, not sure?) but it could take ages and it woudl be better (imho) to start sooner just in case.

Might be a few of my own issues coming out there, sorry! Good luck whatever you decide.

M2K- I do think life is too short and though we plan things they normally dont work out the way we want them too. I say jump if you feel like it :winkwink:

Just got back from EPU- The nurse was the same lady I saw with my EP the first time I went there (this is the 3rd time I have been to the EPU in 8months they should give me my own chair :() She was really nice and as I had cramps and stitch like pain she said she would get me scanned. I was the last one to be scanned but the girl, again the same one with my EP did the scan- Nothing to see as it is so early but my Uterine Lining is 11mm thick which is good I think (havent googled that yet!) and my pains on the left probably are the corpeus lutem cyst which is where the egg was released- so definitely ovulated from the left tube side! She also send me for bloods which I am waiting on her to call about- make another bloods appointment on Wednesday and see how thats progressing.

Feeling quite teary about it all but DH and I are arguing and I didnt want him to come with me to the docs or hospital so he didnt. He started on me this morning and I didnt want to be upset before the docs but he doesnt get it. He has a knack of upsetting me when it is a crucial time- did this last time when it ended in MC- He just doesnt get it .. :evil: grrrhhhh

Still some dull heavy draggin feeling in my uterus but that could be the darn transvaginal scanner :shock:

jennifer 8 keeping my fxd for you!

Julie-err.. eelloooo how much weight have I put on? I am scared to go near my wii of fear of being shouted at!

Ness- Glad your PMA is back babe- hate to see you down!

Bella and Eve- ladies are quiet. Thinking of you and hoping you are ok.

Hi amy,:hugs: we did try, december january and feb with no luck so we thought we would leave it till after the holiday but is it really what i want to do...honest answer? no..i think i will be stocking up on concieve plus and jumping on ross in 2 weeks time :happydance: what will be will be yeh? bring on the xmas baby :thumbup:

min im sorry u are emotional today and ur OH is being a pain in the ass!!! :hugs:

Cat if I got pregnant this cycle I would be due the same time as you :wohoo: I say go for it girl life is too short for the sake of a holiday and somebody elses wedding (i know it's Ross' brother but you gotta think about yourself babe).

Min - I'm so glad you got scanned and glad everything is sounding good at the mo' let us know what the bloods say! Sorry OH is being a twat, men have a knack of upsetting us at important times when we need to not be upset! Take a step away and let him realise he's being a dick to you, men are like kids they need time out to realise what they've done or said. I do that with Mark and he soon comes crawling back for a cuddle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->