Softcups

F*k£ Nurse called and HcG only risen to 255 not high enough. Bloods again on friday and then EPU appointment straight away. She is also going to check my progesterone levels.
FUCK! here we go again :cry:

awww Min noooo!!!!

Shit honey :hugs: I hope everything is ok and perhaps it is progesterone you need to sustain the pregnancy?? I hope they can do something to help. Can they not get you in straightaway??

xxx

Not much they can do as I am at risk of another Ectopic- They dont know where the pregnancy is and so they can only monitor and wait till friday when I will be 5 weeks and see if they can see anything in a scan. Not much to see if I recall from last time.
She asked if I had any more pain and i knew it was bad news.

Laura - I bet you can't wait hun it will be ace to have your OH home with you!

Min - going out for something to eat tomorrow night with OH! supposed to be off swimming but weighing it up - meal or exercise lol?!

oh shit Min, im sorry hunny. Cant they do anything like NOW instead of waiting until friday?

what were your levels the other day and when were they done?
Are these the bloods you had done yesterday?
xxx

Not much they can do as I am at risk of another Ectopic- They dont know where the pregnancy is and so they can only monitor and wait till friday when I will be 5 weeks and see if they can see anything in a scan. Not much to see if I recall from last time.
She asked if I had any more pain and i knew it was bad news.

FFS i feel so mad and upset for you hun :cry:

wish there was something I could say or do to help :hugs:

I'd say meal babe! I am going to stuff my face tonight! Shame I cant hit a bottle of vino too :(

So I need some maths help- Monday 161 and today 255 what percentage rise was that?
Just worked it out and it is around 58 % rise

Also I thought rise had to double over 48-72 hours right? mine were taken over 48hrs.

My rise is considered to be lower than average.

Min what an absolute nightmare situation for you. I'm really sorry you're going through this. I hope things work out for you :hugs: x

I'MMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hello Softcups ladies!! Just got back from visiting the in-laws. My computer crashed while I was there and my phone would let me read the thread but not post replies. So I have some catching up to do....

Sabrina: Honey I am so sorry the :witch: got you. I hope you enjoy your break and get some much needed relaxation and PMA!

Ness: Again, I am so sorry that mean old :witch: got you too! Glad to see you are hanging in there with your awesome PMA!

Min: Honey I wish I knew what to say. What an awful roller coaster you are on right now. BFP one day, scary news the next.....sending HUGE :hugs: and tons of extra extra extra sticky :dust: your way. I will say that it is a good thing that the HCG is still rising even though not where they want it. FX'd and prayers for you right now....:cry:

Cat: Are you going to get back in the game? or just NTNP? Either way, good luck to you hon!:happydance:

Julie: I know what you mean about feeling AF coming on...hope its not true for you though! We are due for AF on the same day, so Saturday should be interesting around here.

Laura: soooo excited for you! Can't wait to see ultrasound pics of the LO! You are an inspiration to us all!

Eve: So sorry to hear you and Chris are having problems sweetie:cry: :hugs: and prayers for you and your family...

AFM, having some light cramping, sore bbs, and small to moderate amounts of thick white CM...all very typical for me before AF so quite sure the :witch: is on her way. I am going this afternoon to buy a bottle of wine so I will be ready when she makes her appearance....wonder how bad I'll be emotionally this month:cry:

Love to all you ladies!

Oh, and welcome to all our new Softcups ladies! :flower:

Lots of luck and :dust: to you all! :thumbup:

Min if it was to double over 48 hours (i.e. 161 x 2) it should be 322.

I know it's easy for me to say this and I've no idea what you're going through but please try not to get too worried for beanie's sake :hugs: I'm on the end of the phone xxx

Allie - nice to see you back babe! Lots of CM is a good sign for pregnancy though so I hope it's a good sign for you! Yeah the damn witch got me and Bella :cry: but she's left me now and back on to ttc this cycle!

xx

Thanks Ness- It is reassuring to know you are there :)
Going to bug DH into taking me out- somewhere- anywhere!! I cant sit about any longer. Been looking into IVF- eek!

Hey lovies thanks for the well wishes for kian, were going to add more fibre into his diet, but i looked at his bum today and it looks all cracked and dry which is better from the last time i looked it was moist with open cuts! so somethings working!

i went to see my best friends 5 week old twin girls today and boy am i broody!!! she gave me her clearblue fetility monitor! just gotta get the sticks off ebay and hopefully i can get my ovulation, i so want to be pregnant this cycle i would loooove a xmas baby!!!:happydance:

so with this monitor, soft cups, conceieve plus and lots of bonking surely we stand a good chance right :lol:

min, i just read :( i hope the levels rise more and they see a little beanie on the scan :hugs:

Glad Kian is doing a bit better today Cat. Hopefully over the next few days his skin will get back to normal.

Min - huge hugs for you, quicker Friday comes the better, thinking of you x

I'm out :witch: got me early!! Was shocked temped never dipped it actually got higher this morning. :cry: xx

Hi girls, hope you all don't mind but I wanted to let you know that I found out I'm pregnant today! First month of using softcups (and conceive plus) It is very early days but wanted to let you know x

Wow congratulations Kimmy!!!

xx

Cat I'm gonna try get a CBFM for next cycle if I don't conceive this cycle!

Wow congratulations Kimmy!!!

xx

Cat I'm gonna try get a CBFM for next cycle if I don't conceive this cycle!

Ness this was only my second month of using CBFM! Worth it's weight in gold in my opinion!

really?? I'm on CD5 now and don't get paid til next Friday so can't afford to buy one just yet but if I don't conceive this cycle then I'll defo get one! So happy for you though Kimmy! You and Min deserve it so much after what you both have been through with ectopics etc!

Just been sat in the bath and I know we're all in the same position but I just sat there thinking I just want a baby :cry:

feel really down about ttc today - I know I'll feel better tomorrow but just having one of those days!

I hope Min is ok, i'm gonna text her before I go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->