Softcups

Hey girlies, :wave:
Hope your all well

Just popping in to see how you are doing Min. Hope your ok :hugs:

Hey Laura :wave:

Bearing up-cant do much about it now. I have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. I go through panic and then calm phases!

How are you?

I'm off to get my reflexology and reiki done- much needed calmness!

Min x

Im keeping everything crossed for you hunny. Im sure all will be ok. I have rad many stories in the First Tri where woman levels havent rose quick enough but everything has been fine. Chin up and we are all here for you.

xxx

First and foremost, Minimin - I have been thinking about you for days now and I am hoping that you have one heck of a sticky little beanie in there. Every pregnancy and every baby is unique. His/her growing process in the very beginning just may be a tad off for a bit but will surely boost way up. Just because something say 2 days doesn't mean exactly 2 days. And thats just an AVERAGE amount of time for it to double anyway! I have lots of faith and hope in your pregnancy that all will be well. :hugs: I am keeping my eye's on you!!! I hope you are ok, and please enjoy your massage today, you so deserve it!!!

Sabrina! Hey!!!! I am so loving the great attitude of NTNP! Have a great, stress free weekend with DH and enjoy yourself! We have sexy sex is a week before O and then right after O!!! Ahahaha Then I tone it down for the rest of the month til after AF comes then gradually increase so we don't get tired! I'm sure I'll be seeing you on here about BD during/around O and 2ww symptoms! It's hard to stay away!!!

Ness, I am finding that having a hobby to keep me busy, keeps my mind off of TTC for "most" of the day anyway. I think about TTC in the bathroom (of course), in the morning when I am on the computer and here and there throughout the day. Other than that, it's no where near as bad as before, as in the begining!!! Try and have fun with it! Oh wait, thats right! Sexy nurse!!! :rofl: Have fun!!! ;)

Kimmy, YAY!! WOHOO!!! :dance: A positive is a positive. Another lady on one of these threads had the same thing the other day, then the next day the line got darker. Congratulations!!! Rub your tummy for me!!! I love pregnant bellies!!! Sticky dust to you! I'm not sure if it was yourself or minimin, but whoever posted that IF it had to end to please be a chemical, has no reason to feel bad about thinking that. With one tube and/or ectopic, we need to think of the lesser of two evils. I am praying and hoping that both you and minimin are healthy with healthy soon to be babies!!!! :hugs:

AFM - I am CD30 12DPO and sinus infection is almost gone (for now). It's just the beginning with Spring starting. The first few days of the infection normally whoops my arse! :haha: When I checked my CM and CP this morning there was a small 1/8" of a light brown "hard" string like CM? So weird, and TMI, I know, I thought we moved passed TMI! :haha: But I never notcied anything like that before. Does that mean AF is coming early? Ignore my ticker, I am due Saturday the 20th, of a 32 day cycle. So anywho, I am going to take dd and the baby girl I watch for a nice walk today, like I always do when it's beautiful outside. And I'll tell you what, nice weather and sunny skies makes for a great mood!!!! I am hoping I can get to Zumba tonight, also. Looking forward to my Wii Fit this morning to tell me to get off! :rofl:

Icefire! Hey girl I missed you!!! How was your trip, I am not sure if I had asked? Where did you go? And yes saturday is going to be a bit*h but I think I have developed some sort of normalcy to this TTC madness?! :rofl: How are you feeling?

Ittttt issss sooooo sllllooooowww on herrrrreeee!!!

I think it's AF starting 2 days early! I just went to the bathroom and again I checked my CM and CP to see if there was anything and first there was alot of yellow tinged CM and then some clear CM with a dab here and there of a light brown or pink spot in it. I don't think implantation can occur this late anyways... :shrug: When I got pregnant with my dd the ONLY symptom I had was implantation bleeding!!! Thats ok, I knew AF was coming, however I did not think it would be or start this early? I am due saturday, but I'd rather get it now so I can O earlier than expected!!! :haha: My boobies are a tad achey as well. Boo who?! LOL

Well looks like I'll be eating a big fat juicy burger stuffed with portabella mushrooms and white american cheese, some homemade fries with old bay seasoning, spinach salad and a few cold beers tonight!!!

Good Luck to the rest still waiting for their bfp!

I'm waiting for the flow to start full on to start my cycle 8, but for now I'll still lingering here. Who knows I just may spot for 2 days before AF.....have a great day ladies!

I know, I know...I seem a little too happy about thinking I am starting AF. What gives?

Wow it is quiet on here today :lol:

wheres eve lately?

had my friend round today for a cuppa and a natter,its her birthday next week so were going for a girly night out on the 27th yay cant wait :happydance: chance to get darled up and get pissed :haha:

waiting for :witch: shes taking her time...i wanna get started maaaan! why is it when u dont want her to come she turns up early, then when u want her to she takes her time :shrug: hurry the fudge up will ya!

:flower:

Julie - omg that burger sounds amazing!! I hope it's old blood mixed with CM for you though and that AF will stay away!

Cat - bloody typical damn the damn witch!!

It has been soo quiet on here lately!

I think Eve has maybe taken a step away after all the stuff with Chris over the weekend. I don't want to bother her but hope she's ok!

T4N2- thanks babe... and can I just say.. Old Bay seasoning ROCKS!!! I lived in Baltimore for 5 years and have shipped bucket loads of the stuff!

Reflexology was ok- dont think I was as relaxed as I would be normally and I still have a headache that has been throbbing since yesteryday afternoon- I took it to be stress of things but I cant seem to shift it :shrug:

M2K-night out sounds just wat the docs ordered!

Hope Eve is ok. It is quite atm on here :(

Ness are you off anywhere nice for dinner?

Min, when i was training as a reflexologist, i fell pregnant, and i couldnt have no more reflexology treatment as i was told it is unsafe during the 1st few months of pregnancy??? im not saying this to worry you, maybe there is different "rules" for different places? :flower:

T4N2- thanks babe... and can I just say.. Old Bay seasoning ROCKS!!! I lived in Baltimore for 5 years and have shipped bucket loads of the stuff!

Reflexology was ok- dont think I was as relaxed as I would be normally and I still have a headache that has been throbbing since yesteryday afternoon- I took it to be stress of things but I cant seem to shift it :shrug:

Thats awesome! We could have been neighbors! I live in York, Pa about 45 minutes from Baltimore!!! Wow!!! My husband got me hooked on old bay seasoning. I used it last night with lemon juice and spray butter on haddock wrapped in foil and grilled. Delish! Where do you live now?

Ness, I am sure it's the witch arriving early. I went to the bathroom again (I drink alot of water, hehe!) and there was some light pink on the tissue. Oh well, right?! Boowoo to me! LOL On to cycle 8 as soon as it starts going! It could be the exercise I have been doing lately that could be making AF show early. Sounds terrible but I am sort of used to the disappointment of AF :shrug:

At least it means I will O earlier than later!!!

Thats awesomw! We could have been neighbors! I live in York, Pa about 45 minutes from Baltimore!!! Wow!!! My husband got me hooked on old bay seasoning. I used it last night with lemon juice and spray butter on haddock wrapped in foil and grilled. Delish! Where do you live now?

Oooh Yum!
I'm back in London now- Originally from here. I was out there working for John Hopkins. I love OBS on potatoe wedges! Yum!!! My sister is also addicted to it and I took DH out to a crab house when he visited me in baltimore and he loves it too. My brother has also been converted. they love spicing up their grilled cheese sarnies'

Sounds yummy! What are sarnies? Sorry to you for me not being "with it" LOL

We use it on french fries/potatoe wedges, shrimp, crabs, tilapia and haddock. And sometimes we play around with it! We also like using some 'mild' hotsauces as well. On eggs, french fries, etc etc. Yum, I am getting hungry!!! Time to eat a salad!

I love your PMA Julie it rocks!!

I also have to have some of the seasoning you're both talking about.......yummy!!!

He he! I thought that was what sarnies meant but I didn't want to say that and look like a fool! :dohh:
How odd am I, I am sitting here knowing that this light pink spotting when checking CM is AF on her way, and I am still happy? :shrug:

And the best part of my day isn't even the fact that AF is showing early! :nope: My washer broke this morning with laundry and a full basket of soapy water in it! I think the belt went, it was squeaking and now has a burny smell to it. So that has to be fixed or buy a new one. Also, I have been on the phone for most of my day trying to straighten out my dental insurance for us! Grrr! LOL I am irritated and tired and my day isn't even half over yet! And I got some surprise bills today as a result of my crappy dental policy! What gives?.....:shrug:

But I am trying very hard to maintain a smile! :winkwink:

well I would be having a right stress if I was you so well done for smiling! :haha:

Hence the need to a big fat juicy burger, fattening fries and some ice cold beer!

I am exhausted!!! LOL

Beer! Thatta girl. :)

A cold brewsky fixes everything. (or almost!)

Hope you're all having a fantistic night :friends:

Hi girls!!

went for dinner with OH to Revolution in Leeds, had a mexican burger (no bread bun) with chunky chips mmmmm!!!! Also had a nice glass of red vino!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->