Softcups

Aw Ness :hugs: babe. Sorry you're feeling sad, it is an awful feeling! And we all have those days (i know that won't make you feel better) but just know that we're here to support each other :flower:

yeah that's what gets me, and I'm sure others, through this - would be torture otherwise!

I'll be fine tomorrow, and it's another day closer to ov! I can start doing opk's on Monday so I'll feel better then I'm sure!

Sorry hun don't mean to put a downer on your awesome news!xx

Here Here ladies ;)

Min- I'm so very sorry sweetheart, maybe it's just rising slower than normal, and it will kickstart soon? I'm sending lots of prayers your way sweetie, I hope with all I have that it will turn out okay!

Allie- Thank you honey.. :hugs: I'm enjoying it! FX'd for you this cycle!

Ness- I'm here darling, just not "ttc" .. Defo. not keeping the legs shut though ;) hahaha. So there is still a chance! Keep your chin up, it won't take long hunnie. For alot of people it doesn't take long at all to get pregnant when they start trying. It just SEEMS like it takes a long time because all of us on here have flocked together for support. I think you'll have a little bean very soon. xx

Kimmy- Super Congrats sweetie! H&H 9 months! :friends:

M2k- Sorry the lil guy is havin' tummy troubles :( .. give him hugs from all your bnb ladies! And I FEEL you about the broody! It's even worse when you "stop trying"! :D

It's been a crazy few days.. been tired but :af: packed up and left.. and DH and I celebrated the good old fashioned way tonight :sex: ahhh it's nice to have sexy sex.. instead of babymakin' sex.. once in awhile. :lol:

And tomorrow is DH's birthday! :happydance: so were gonna spend the weekend doing all kinds of fun stuff.

thank you Bella :hugs: you're right - just seems like it takes others less time but cos there is so many of us you notice it so much more I think! I hope there will be a sticky beanie this month :cloud9: I think you will get a nice surprise while you're NTNP sweetie! How you finding not temping? I'm feeling more relaxed for not doing it defo!

Oooh what you got planned for DH's birthday?!

I actually am HATING not temping! I really liked it, but I only did it for a month.. and must confess that seeing my temp drop slowly before AF was a real "downer" to start my day around that time.. so that's something i'm not gonna miss this cycle.. lol :thumbup: Thanks honey, I really hope so! We'll just have to see I suppose. Got my order of 25 pregnancy test strips in the mail today.. :dohh: lol. You KNOW you're a POASaholoic when you know for a fact you're not PG and you wanna pee on one anyways!

We're going to go out to dinner, and having some drinks with friends :cloud9: ..Then friday we're leaving town to go get the car tuned up and *explore* a little bit. So it should be a good time! I'm excited.. it'll be nice to get outta the house for awhile.. and outta town :)

oooh fabulous honey!! sounds like you'll have a brilliant night!

Just popped on, seemed to have missed so much in 1 day!

Min-:hugs: I'm sorry to hear the bloods were not as positive as you'd hoped!! I hope Friday has a change of fortune for you!!

Ness-Hope you're ok, just seen your options eat or exercise, deffo the food!!!

Bella-I'm with you with the POAS's LOL Obsessed!! I've put them out of sight now!! Although I'll be in my element when its OPK time hehe :D

Everyone else hope you're all ok!!! Lots of :dust: to everyone for sticky beanies this month!!!

Delly xxx

:wohoo: for you Kimmy! Blessings for a safe and healthy pregnancy for you and your little one! Loads of sticky (and properly located) :dust: for you sweetie!:flower:

AFM, checked my cervix earlier and it was fairly easy to reach and fairly firm so I am out this month for sure :cry: AF will be arriving on Saturday morning. How much longer can this go on???? I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I guess I am on to cycle 16 now....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Love and :dust: to you all!

Morning girls, so I think I was a little premature yesterday. Did a FRER and superdrug this morning with FMU. FRER has a barely noticable line (fainter than yesterdays) and superdrug has a slightly darker line than yesterdays. So I'm off to the doctors/EPAU today to hopefully get HcG bloods as I also woke up to a dull throb on my right had side (the side WITH the tube) and with my history of ectopic I just can't take any chances. Is it wrong that if this pregnancy has to end then I'm praying for a chemical?Wish me luck girls x

So I used softcups 4 the first time tonight....LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!
love love love them.
This is cycle #1 & I don't think I'm due to ovulate for a day or 2 more, but I think I'm still in the window & I'll try again tomorrow & hopefully make it on o day :)

I'm excited, officially moved from WTT to TTC! yay!

Kimmy im thinking of you i hope everything is ok :hugs:

Ness- i get days like that too, but just wait untill u see them 2 lines, the feeling is out of this world and u will SOON see those lines hun, promise :hugs:

Bell-im glad the break is doing u good, it's nice isnt it? hope dh has a nice birthday and u have lotssss of fun!

I hope i no how to use this CBFM, do i just turn it on each morning, pee on the stick insert it then let it read it then turn it off? :dohh: ill have to re-read the booklet :lol:

Morning ladies,
Kimmy I have PM'd you. I totally understand your fear and confusion at the moment. I have everything crossed for you and hope this works out :hugs:

M2K The CBFM first time will ask you for sticks from CD6- you will proabbaly use all your sticks this cycle as it takes a few cycles to get to know your body. I turn on the machine and check it asks for a stick before poas as it does not always ask for a stick eg CD1-6 and after your two peaks and high. Also you second peak and high is automatic so in theory you can skip those sticks. You will get used to it though. After it gets used to your cycles you will not be asked for sticks until much later on- I get CD9-16 or so. I never use more than 10 sticks now. First two cycles I used around 20/cycle. Also never mix batches of sticks as there is a chance it can mess up your reads. i dont know how tru this is as it may be a marketing thing to make you buy new boxes of sticks all the time!:shrug:

Welcome Baby Dixon! Like your loving SC!

AFM- still feeling negative but trying not to. I have massage, reiki and reflexology booked this lunchtime to keep my mind off things and DH and I may head out this evening for dinner. Dull headache since yesterday which I am putting down to stress :(

Dont feel any preggo symptoms anymore :( Tomorrow can not come around quick enough.
Bella- thanks for your post! I need all the PMA I can get now.:hugs:
Ness- hope your feeling better today hun! PM/Email me if you need to for mindless chit chatter :)
Hope everyone else is ok.

Thankyou min, well i can get 20 sticks off ebay for £10 so half the price than boots so not too bad...im waiting for period but not yet arrived, i wanna start damit :dohh:

hope ur feeling ok hun :flower:

Morning girls!!

Kimmy - I hope all is ok for you, defo go to the docs better to get checked out right away hun :hugs:

Min - hope your bloods come back good, maybe beanie is just having a bit of a slow start FX he/she is nice and sticky darling!

Cat - thank you honey, I know it will happen sooner or later.....preferably sooner though lol but we can't control these things hey?! Ugh so many people on facebook going on about having their first scans and what they're having etc it sucks!!

AFM well feeling a bit better today, got a nice meal with Mark tonight so looking forward to that plus got a nice kinky nurse's outfit to put on for him tonight he's in for a treat :rofl: I've been having so many dreams these past few nights where I'm pregnant or have a baby, perhaps it's a sign this is it for me - lets hope so!!

xx

Ness- Like your dream hun!

M2K- £10 is a bargain. I love my CBFM- like my little pet! LOL

lol ness he sure is in for a treat!!! im a qualified masseuse and i was gonna get the "miss masseuse" outfit from ann summers awhile back but never got round to it :haha: not for public use by the way, i mean just for the bedroom :lol:

min the cbfm is small and cute and fits in my handbag, what time do u poas?

ha ha ha yeah I saw that one Cat! Ann Summers is so expensive though! I got mine from ebay lol £22!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->