Softcups

Evening ladies!
ive been stalking here and there- Icefire- well remembered! I had a scan this morning. they saw a gestational sac but nothing in it. Could be too early so they will wait ten days and scan again. The sac itself was slightly small but they werent as concerned as I am. small GS are sometimes seen in Ectopics..eeek and can also be a sign of MC...eek again! I just have to wait it out now:shrug:

Icefire- I know how disheartening it can get I was ready to stop this month remember. As tryforno2 says- we have to focus on what we have. i keep having to remind myself if this is another pregnancy that doesnt work out (sorry but with two already failed I am losing some hope) I have so much more- and perhaps there is another thing I need to do before we are blessed. With this in mind I did think of ntnp - I agree the stress is a nightmare!
Bella :wave: how are you chicka! Am pleased to hear you and Dh are having fun!
Ness- thats my girl- nothing gets in the way of Lost.. have you ever seen Flashforward?

My computer is acting up! :growlmad:

Allie, I hope I didn't hurt you by offering the thoughts of encouragement that I use to help pull myself up off the floor after every single solitary month of nothingness (as in a bfn :( ). :hugs:

Minimin, sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky :dust:
I am so very excited for you! :dance:

Sabrina, I know what you mean about coming on Bnb and what it does subconciously!!! If it makes you crazy then don't do it! I will survive!!!! I'll miss you, but I will survive! :rofl: Enjoy your much needed break, you deserve it!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well , must be the time off year i am haveing a really bad few days loads off tears and cant shift it. Just feel that i am never going to be a mum and no one understands. Think i am a bit homesick and lonely as well.

Sorry ladies should not be going on like this we all have our own worrys but i just cant hack it this month for some reason. x

FX'd for you Min! Everything still sounds ok to me. Hang in there honey you are doing great!!!

Julie definitely not hurt at all. I appreciate the willingness to encourage me--you girls understand what I'm going through in ways no one else can :flower:

Trying hard to rally some PMA for this month. Because AF screwed with me bad this cycle I think I might OV early or late, so its off to get some OPKs for me tomorrow...should be interesting.

Good luck and lots of love everyone!!:happydance:

Good I'm glad! Thats the last thing I want to do is hurt someone's feelings. :hugs: I understand, my af came early too and now I am unsure about my cycles in general. I also will be buying opk's over the weekend since now I am off my normal route!!!

Goodnight All! Bedtime for me over here. 1030pm

Morning my lovelies - aww so sorry you guys are feeling so down at the moment :hugs:

Just know we are all here for each other and never feel sorry for ranting or feeling like you're "brining us down" - we're here through the good and the bad xxxx

AFM, CD11 :wohoo: :happydance: :bunny: :spermy:

not long now girls! Feeling slightly under the weather though, hoping it doesnt interfere with ovulation or :sex:

took two Nytol last night as feeling so tired and feel even more tired today lol! Must just be because I am under the weather though!

Hope everyone is ok today and feeling a little better xxx

lol noo Carla have you?

If you're having trouble taking it out, insert your finger and then bear down as though you're having a poo to catch the rim of the cup for you to pull

Yeah lol
I tried that :shy:

Oh dear my OH rang me and was laughing his head off down the phone lol

I think I've got really short fingers though :wacko:
Maybe it's that :(

xx

Hello girls. :wave: Its only a very quick one from me. Im at work at really not feeling great today.

Just wanted to Check in on Min. :hugs:
A GS is good. Its rally good. It does rule out EP hun as when i had my early scan it was to rule out EP and as the GS was there they said it did. Im sure when you go back in 10 days time you will see a little sticky beanie baby. :hugs:

xxx

Laura! Hey honey! So glad you are doing OK, nearly at that magic 12 week point!

Min, like Laura said, if the sac wasn't where it was supposed to be they would have said something. Hope all goes well for the next scan x

Sorry ladies, it's been quite a while since I've posted on here. Most of you know this was our last month trying because DH is now in Kuwait, enroute to Iraq. AF is due the 25th and this was our first month using softcups. I tested using a clearblue and FRER together (dip test) 3 days ago, then again 2 days ago, yet again :bfn: I woke up this morning and decided to test one more time and if it was negative, then I wasn't going to test again unless I missed my period because I couldn't handle crying every day anymore. I left the test in there for about 30 minutes because I completely forgot, then started talking to DH on instant messenger. Out of nowhere I decided to go back and check it, :bfp: and this was a clearblue digi so not an evap! I almost fainted, we've been trying over a year. I'm still very cautious and scared to take another one in fear it will be negative and that somehow I got a false positive.

Hye helly, yeah nearly there. Only a week to go. :happydance: time is flying

C-demers. i could cry for you hunny for a number of reasons. I know what its like being so far away from your OH as my hubby to be is in the british army. :hugs:
But huge CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP that is fantastic news. Have you told your OH yet?
xxx

Yes! He was the first to know and I was so excited. Considering I only get to talk to him every couple of days, it was perfect timing! Thanks so much, I have never been happier in my life, we wanted this so badly!

Yes! He was the first to know and I was so excited. Considering I only get to talk to him every couple of days, it was perfect timing! Thanks so much, I have never been happier in my life, we wanted this so badly!

I agree with Laura, your story couldn't make me any happier for you!!! Congratulations sweetie!!! :happydance:

c-demers, I cant believe it, Ive been following your posts for the last few months, I am so so pleased for you, make sure you let us know when you've tested again!!!

Thank you ladies, I still can't believe this!! I would have never guessed I was pregnant, I haven't really had any symptoms. Of course, I've been eating so much, but I thought that was stress-related and boredom, I've been extra emotional, but then again my husband just deployed so I didn't think much of it. Also, just took another digi and it was positive too!! Can't believe this is actually happening, I thought this day would never come and now that it is, it's so surreal!

Carla - lol glad you managed to get it out he he!!

c-demers - OMG congratulations :happydance: :wohoo: I bet you and your OH are over the moon!! H&H 9 months!! yay!!

How is everyone else today?

I'm getting ready to BD tonight woot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"