Softcups

Hi ladies, im out...ross has to go away for work at the crucial points,,, never mind maybe it wasnt meant to be hey? im not to depressed about it...my diets doing well so ill concentrate on that for now, its nearly april so wont be long untill holiday then maybe we can focus on ttc soon...hope u all are ok :flower:

Ah sorry to hear that Cat, glad you are OK with it though x

Aww boo Cat!! Just don't bother protecting then it might happen next cycle!!xx

Boo to AF Cat! Sorry she is visiting. As Ness said- NTNP again may work :)

Helly how ya doing?

I just got an email saying my Softcups have been dispatched cos hopefully I'll get them tomorrow :happydance:

xx

woo hoo maaybe2010!! (whats your name hun if you don't mind me asking?!)

I got my softcups for this cycle a couple of weeks ago, have 6 in my drawer now! will use one tomorrow night woot!

I know, I can't wait to try them out! :laugh2:
My name's Carla :flower:

Yeah I'm like you, got them early
although I ordered 24 lol O:)
I don't ov untill 1 - 3rd

:dust: xx

Hey girls.. :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well! Had a great weekend.. lots of fun.
Now that we've been NTNP, we've been :sex: tons more than usual.. :shrug: Ironic right?

I'm not complaining :thumbup: Trying not to think too much about it! Good luck with your cycles girls.. my prayers and best wishes are always comin' your way!

:hugs:

Just wanted to send :dust: to you ladies!! Im still quietly stalking this thread! :kiss:

Hey girls.. :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well! Had a great weekend.. lots of fun.
Now that we've been NTNP, we've been :sex: tons more than usual.. :shrug: Ironic right?

I'm not complaining :thumbup: Trying not to think too much about it! Good luck with your cycles girls.. my prayers and best wishes are always comin' your way!

:hugs:

typical isnt it?! Well suppose there's less pressure to perform - apparently doctors advise just having sex regularly 2-3 times a week is supposed to be enough to get pregnant!

I'm on Cd10 Bella just coming up to ov! Got my opk's and my softcups at the read! Been so much more relaxed since not temping, bd'd yesterday so bd tomorrow and Thursday, Friday and Saturday! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Welcome and great to meet you Carla!:flower:

Sorry to hear about Ross, Cat. Glad you are doing well in spite of that though. :thumbup: Good luck with the diet!

Sabrina, it sounds like you and DH are really enjoying the TTC break!

Ness, good luck and FX'd for your OV coming up! :dust:

AFM, I am feeling very negative about TTC right now. I don't really know why but I just am. I am getting kind of tired of the pressure and constant disappointment, and I am VERY tired of being so sad all the time. Just tired of it all I guess.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi Nessicle :)
Nice to meet you too IceFire :flow:

How long has everyone been using softcups?
Any one using pre seed or concieve plus as well?

:dust:
xx

Sorry to hear about Ross, Cat. Glad you are doing well in spite of that though. :thumbup: Good luck with the diet!

AFM, I am feeling very negative about TTC right now. I don't really know why but I just am. I am getting kind of tired of the pressure and constant disappointment, and I am VERY tired of being so sad all the time. Just tired of it all I guess.

:hugs: I agree with you IceFire. It does play on our feelings. Us women who are ttc who every month turn up empty handed after crazy SS (which makes me even more mad :growlmad:) and the feeling of this has to be it. What helps me get up and dust myself off with a pleasant smile on my face, with good humor might I add :winkwink:, is the fact that the world isn't going to end because of this. Maybe there is another plan for us, maybe there is a reason we have to wait for our bfp, maybe there is a certain time that he thinks would be best for us. I am unsure, IceFire, but I do know this. I am very fortunate to have what I already have. I may not have any parents or grandparents and my entire family is a complete and utter mess, but I have my husband and our 5 year old DD, and pretty decent health and we have alot of love that alot of people don't 'really' have. We would love to have another baby, heck I would like 3 more (I don't want to push it!!), but I am taking it all in stride and keeping busy to 'try' and help my mind focus on other things. It WILL happen, the question is "WHEN?"
I don't mean to preach I just hope my point of view may help you feel better :flower:

Ness, I hope the screaming match is over! Sounds like many people had them this weekend, including me and DH for a few minutes. I just needed a break from DD, she is hyperactive (which I can tolerate) but she has a bloody 16 year old rebellious teenager trapped in her 5 year old body!!!! Makes me want to rip my hair out! :haha: On to O, eh? Have fun with it! :winkwink:

Sabrina, I love the irony of it all! :flower: I am glad you are doing well with your break. Keep in touch a little more love!

Kita, thanks for the dust! :dust: to you as well!

M2K, sorry about Ross but seems like you adapt fairly well, we will be here when you need us!!! :flower: How's Kian? I hope he is doing much better!!

Minimin, DARLING!!! How are you? How are you feeling? When do you go to the Doc's again? Any symptoms to report?

Hi Carly!
Helly how are you?

aww sorry you're feeling down about ttc darling - we all have those days and especially those like yourself who have been ttc for a while now it must be completely soul destroying! :hugs:

I don't think there is anything I or anyone else can say to make you feel better except that you're not alone :flower:

Didnt you say you were going to see the FS soon? Maybe you need a helping hand with some clomid or something? xx

aww Julie sounds like your weekend was as nutty as mine ha ha! All good in the hood now, me and OH are fine and ready for ov!

just started my opk's today and not even a hint of a line yet lol but on CD10!

YAY!!! You go girl! Have fun with it!

I'm exhausted from doing nothing interesting!

Ness- Indeed! If that's all it takes per week then we're more than covered. This Maca root supplement I've been giving DH has also done wonders on his sex drive.. he can't keep his hands off. But like I said, I'm not complaining! lol - Good luck with "O" honey! Maybe on the night you're supposed to ovulate you can do something nice .. Like some extraordinary BD! Romantic or spontaneous.. after all most people who get pregnant aren't trying to and just are enjoying the sex.. :thumbup: Hope this is your month hun!

Allie- I'm so sorry you're feeling low honey, maybe you guys should try a months "break" .. It's doing wonders for us, maybe if you try not to stress on it for awhile it will help. :hugs: After all "trying" is what causes the stress!

Julie- Yes! I'm lovin' it too :) I will try to keep in touch more.. everytime I come on here I automatically crave pregnancy tests and OPK's and fertility friend.. so I try to BnB in moderation. But I'll try to come on more often. :D I love seeing how you girls are doing.. And even though I'm lovin' this I'm anxious to get "back in the game" .. How silly right? Like if I'm not putting all my thought and effort into it .. it won't happen. Lol. :haha: It seems that way!

Maaybe2010- Hey there, welcome :wave:!

Kita- :dust: Good luck sweetie!

thanks darling! well CD14 is Friday night so we usually get a nice warm bath together (although I'm anxious to get a bath in case it dissolves my CM lol so will probs get a shower, get all dolled up for him and we can bd before Lost (nothing gets in the way of Lost lol) have told OH the days we're bd'ing and he seems quite excited ha ha might have to get my OH some of that maca though ha ha

Glad you're enjoying the stress fee NTNP - though I bet you still subconsciously have more :sex: around ov he he I find I get really horny round ov like my body is telling me to bd! xx

Thanks guys:flower: Sorry. I feel like I'm a downer on the group:nope: Trying to be more positive.

Julie: I am very thankful for what I have.

Ness: OB wants me to try for six more months since I am young and had a lot of stress last year. So we will see....

Sabrina: I would love to take a break, but the OB wants me to keep trying for six more months before seeing a FS, so I feel like I really can't. If I still have a BFN in October I am going back. If that is the case, then I really want to take a break for a few months and try again in 2011. I will see the FS if the OB wants me to, but I don't want to pursue any treatments until 2011 after I have had a break.

Again, sorry that I am such a downer today. I think part of the problem is that I am so very tired---haven't slept well since I got back from the in-laws' last week and work has been killer the last few days. Also, my college roommate had her second baby today, and she is three years younger than I am :cry: I am so happy for her as she has a beautiful family, but torn at the same time...

Going to go home soon, drink a little wine, cuddle with DH, and get started on spring cleaning tomorrow. Hopefully that will make me feel better.

Thanks for all the PMA guys. I appreciate it greatly :hugs:

Everybody, good luck on OV this month! AF is now gone for me so here we go again:thumbup: FX'd and :dust: for everyone!

Oh, any news from Min? I think she was supposed to get more bloods today right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->