Softcups

I usually just lurk around here, only posted once or twice but wanted to say min I'm so sorry that you had to go thru this again, its too cruel for words. big hugs xxxx

:hugs: Min! Sorry to hear that!!! YOu are definitely a very strong woman!

Cat - all sounding fab with the CBFM :flower:

was thinking today that I'd not seen you! Hope you're well! xx

Hey ness how is the 2 weeks wait going? its the 1st week that goes slow isnt it, the 2nd week is for testing, that goes quite quick :flower:

im not sure why the cbfm went from low fertility one morning then the next morning peak fertility...it missed out the middle bar high fertility...good job ross was at the ready :rofl:

im not sure if i have done enough but i dont wanna push my luck with ross because we suposed to be doing it when we want too not when we "should" if u get me...i no the cd 5 one doesnt count...nor probably the cd 9..but the cd11 and 12 is the main ones, hope it's worked!

Lol at Ross being ready :haha: well I'm really hoping for you hun!

I'm in the 1ww now anyway as AF is due next Thursday! aargh!

Had some lotiony CM usually I'm dry from around ov to AF, had some mild cramps here and there, also had a bit of an ache in my pubic bone to the right hand side (where I ov'd from this cycle). Had some tingly sensations in my uterus/right ovary this morning too, which I've never experienced before!

I feel like I wanna eat constantly too even though I'm full! Probs just me being greedy though!

I don't know if I'm 5 or 6 dpo - got my +opk on Cd14 and if I was go to by that (the way doctors tell you to calculate your cycle and ov etc) I would be 6dpo....

confused.com!

1 week wait "high five" :happydance: not long now ness i bet ur little bubz is making himself/herself all cosy for the next 9 months :winkwink:

im confused...i dont no if i have ovulated or if im 1 dpo or what :shrug: yesterday morning and this morning the cbfm stick said i was peak fertility :shrug: if i take one tomo and it still says peak, does that mean i still havnt ovulated? anyone with a cbfm feel free to pipe up and let me no :thumbup: :flower:

FX Cat I'm getting quite excited now! Although I did go swimming last night - my groin aches but that wouldnt cause an aching pelvic bone would it...??

I think the CBFM will pick up your LH more than regular opk's as it's in your system for a few days although Min would know better.

I think you should bd on all the days you get a smiley face xx

Hmmmm, how to get ross in the mood for the 3rd day running.. let me think :-k

lol me and Mark hardly have sex now in the 2ww lol, I'm feeling quite frisky though so will have to pounce on him tonight!!

Can i be nosy and ask what cd's you :sex: on this month? do u think im in with a chance if i have had :sex: on both peak days of the cbfm? the pains have subsided, im pretty sure i ovulated sometime early today, we :sex: last night aboit 10:00. x

course Cat! i'd answer anything for you girls! :)

well we bd'd on CD9, 11, 13, 14 and 15, that's all we did this cycle. Supposed to be following SMEP which tells you to bd on CD10, 12, 14, 15 and 16 then 17 (based on getting opk on CD14).

I feel like i've not done enough, I got my +opk on CD14 so figured that CD13, 14 and 15 would cover my fertile period....starting to think it wasnt enough now :cry:

xx

Min-I'm so sorry hun.....I know words aren't enough. :hugs:

Thank you ladies for you kind words- I dont want you guys to be sad too :(
Have a good weekend and please- be reassured- I WILL be coming here for support! There is noone else I want to turn to.
Keep positive and lots of love
minimin-:hugs:

aww lots of love to you also Min and don't forget text me if you need some added support xx

Hey minimin, just wanted to add my :hugs: to the list. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

It's okay to be sad for you Min!

Hi Ness-I'm doing good-I'm very quietly stalking everyone. I can make myself too upset coming on much now-so, just once in a while.

Morning ladies- How are you all-
I have got my determination back or is that just that I like to](*,) ??? I have had a lil bit of brown when I wipe and some AF cramps so maybe this will pass naturally and I can get back on the ttc soon!

Are you guys doing anything fun? I have my lil neice and nephew over in about half an hour- I shall be hugging them extra tight today! They really are miracles :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->