Softcups

Hi girls!!

Min I'm still so disappointed and upset for you I feel like crying! In fact I feel like crying at everything today - 6dpo and I have a feeling that deep down I know AF is coming on Thursday, I just know it girls :cry:

Morning ladies, min there eint nothing i can say to make u feel any better so im going to give u a big hug :hugs:

ness if u eint done enough than i dont stand a chance in hell :rofl:

i only :sex: cd 5.9.11.12 and out of them only 11 and 12 will count, i ovulated yesterday, took the cbfm stick this morning and its gone from 3 bars to 2 bars so yesterday it was, and all yesterday i had aching womb too...im now 1dpo and like u ness, i dont think i stand a chance...i should of :sex: last night but i fell to sleep at 9:00
:dohh: went to read kian a story and i fell asleep with him :lol

so bang goes my xmas puddin :( unless by some chance the sperm stayed alive for a day, they say sperm can last 3 days but who knows:shrug: what more can i do, the wait is on but im not gonna bother symtom spotting to just be dissapointed again :nope:

lol Cat yeah but only cd14 and 15 will really count for me and we didn't bd after that!

we had :sex: earlier on and after I'd finished wiping away Mark's little soldiers :rofl: I noticed there was EWCM after I'd pee'd, do you think he's just knocked the remainder away from my cervix left over from ov?? I ov'd last Saturday so I know I'm defo not ov'ing....confused!

You sure it was ewcm and not ur oh's? :hugs: ness u have a brilliant chance, trust me i bet u dont see the witch for 9 months, not with all the lotions an potions u use (soft cups, c/plus epo etc) :lol:

Right thats it girls c'mon lets throw away the negativity and repeat after me

i am pregnant! right this minute my baby is tucking him/herself into his/her little cosy bed implanting in my uterus, i AM pregnant!

:thumbup: Thats the spirit :haha:

yeah pretty sure it was mine, OH's is lotiony and more runny, this was like globs of EWCM and it stretched between my fingers (so gross ttc ha ha)

Put a pant liner on as I usually do after sex and have some slightly green/yellow tinged CM now that's creamy, gosh I'm driving myself up the wall ha ha

I stopped taking EPO cos I heard it can delay ov but used SMEP, softcups and conceive+ and had so much more CM this cycle....I'm getting kinda scared lol

Right thats it girls c'mon lets throw away the negativity and repeat after me

i am pregnant! right this minute my baby is tucking him/herself into his/her little cosy bed implanting in my uterus, i AM pregnant!

:thumbup: Thats the spirit :haha:

:haha:

I AM pregnant :flower:

I just don't want to believe for a minute that I could be cos no doubt it will end in disappointment lol gosh Im a right bundle of laughs today aren't I :haha:

:lol: i no what u mean though, its only my 4th month and it gets so frustrating, i admire the ladies who have been trying for years, they are so strong! it took me 3 months with kaden and 4 with kian so im hoping as this is my 4th attempt it may be good news...but i had no softcups or pre-seed, just plain good old nookie :haha: we shall see though, ness u have less than a week to go, it will flyyyy by, just think... u might be over in 1st trimester this time next week :flower:

OMG don't get me excited he he!! I think the average is 3 months if you've been on bcp so I'm hoping this is it, in terms of symptoms I have none lols so maybe that's a good sign!

It'd be funny if you caught on this cycle with none of the bells and whistles we've all used, it sounds daft but I'd be too scared not to use anything at all - like au naturale even though most people use nothing lol

:lol: id be more surprised, considering it was a spare of the moment thing, we we surposed to be on a break :haha: only time will tell now roll on roll on!!! :flower::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

i tell you cat I can't wait for this week to be over with lol

Got to go out with 2 couples tonight to the local pub, told them I'm on antiobiotics as they would expect me to get shit faced lol xx

oooh I like antibiotic excuse! Have to remember that one. : )

:haha: that was my excuse over xmas, docs put me on anti bios cus of a water infection, what a waste of time that was, no drink over xmas, new year or my birthday, for naff all! :lol: hope u have a nice night, im bored shitless, ross is in the kitchen making us a breakfast bar :lol: kian is watching horrid henry (which i must admit it does make me giggle, he reminds me of kian :haha:) and im just being nosy around pregnancy sites and asking google if it is possible to get pregnant 1 day before ovulation :wacko:

Good morning girls!

Hey now I don't want to hear any negativity. I read somewhere last night that negative thinking can actually block hormones needed to sustain pregnancy! So if you can't think about something nice, don't think about it at all :flower:

And I don't want to hear it about not BDing enough....if anyone didn't it was me. BD on cd 11, evening of cd 13, +OPK on evening of cd 14, and BD morning of cd 15. So cat and ness you both did better than I did. But I'm not going to stress about it. I was trying a more relaxed approach this month and am doing lots of things outside of ttc to help get my mind off of it.

Min dear I hope you are doing okay and that this nightmare is almost over for you. :cry: Sending :hugs: your way.

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well! Love and :dust:!

Hi Allie! aww I'm sorry babe - positive thoughts now! Some of the girls have said that they got EWCM before they're bfp and some are still getting it so hoping it's a good sign!!

having some achey tingly sensations quite low down almost near my pelvis, hoping it's eggy implanting or getting comfy!

Just got in from my driving lesson so that kept me occupied and going out later!

Yeah titi remember the antibiotics excuse he he- at least I can blame my coeliac too lol!

I dont get it im having what feels like ovulation cramping again wtf :dohh: i thought i ov'd yesterday, can u get AFTER ov cramping? :shrug:

yes hun! I get cramping and twinges for about 3 days post ovulation!

Thanks ness, i just took my cbfm stick and its back to 1 bar, (low fertility) 2dpo this is gunna be a long wait! :dohh:

how is everyone today? :flower:

aww wel I'm still excited for you! One girl on the SMEP thread said she got her bfp and they only :sex: on one peak day!

7dpo for me eek!! pretty sure I felt a tugging sensation in my uterus early this morning! other than that a few crampy twinges!

ended up having a few glasses of white wine and soda last night as we were out with friends and although I said I was on antibiotics I couldnt not have a few! but I felt quite drunk after only two glasses!

Oh thanks ness we had :sex: one 1 peak day yay :happydance: :lol: that gives me some hope!

if it eint worked this time then im having a month break again., it did me good last time, besides... my aim was for a 2010 baby so if im out this month then theres really no rush to be pregnant :shrug:

hope the drunkeness is a good sign hun :flower:

are u gonna start testing early or wait untill your af is due? i have NO preg tests in the house and im not going to buy any (i say that now :haha:) tell a lie i have a cb digi what i brought in jan, but wont be using that untill i see 2 lines :winkwink:

today we have kians best buddy over for tea, they play lovely, and make me chuckle so much...ive been chasing them up and down the stairs with a water pistol and they been screaming with laughter, im such a cool mom :haha:

been to morrisons to get me a huge roast beef for sunday dinner tomorow mmmm hmmmm....but for now i have me a chicken balti cooking in my slow cooker for tonights tea, with naan bread mmmm...not sure what any of this has to do with TTC :wacko:

:haha:

have a lovely easter ladies :hugs::kiss::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"