Softcups

ooh sounds like a lovely afternoon did you have a nice time??

Well I have mega sore boobs tonight!! Had that tugging sensation just once early this morning, abdo feels tender low down, and had a nipping sensation behind my belly button, my pelvis aches too!

OMG I'm getting so excited now!!

only 5 days from today (4 days tomorrow) till AF is due, gonna test on Tuesday 11dpo!!

eek!!xx

Ohhh Ness- Sounds promising honey!!! I am quite excited for you chick!

thank you sweetheart!!!

I had a few drinks last night so knowing my luck it's just after drinking bruising (you know where all your muscles ache!) but my boobs really kill up to my breast bone it feels too in the right place if you know what I mean??

how you feeling sweetie??!

Dont be too sure it is just drinking!
Am ok- waiting for the storm- few more spots and tons of brown/streaked with red CM when i go to the bathroom. Just want it over and done with :(
I have a bottle of red open atm! and chilling in front of SatC!
What are you up to?

gosh I hope this is it Min! Got like aching pains going through what feels like my hips but deep inside rather than at the front bones! Like burning or warm sensations!

Oooh could murder a glass of red but now I'm 7dpo and it really matters if I drink or not, I'm not having any! You deserve a drink after what you've gone through and I'm so sorry you're having to deal with a mis - if I could take it away I would :hugs: xx

We've had a chinese and just watching True Blood - got the box set! x

Well Chikka I had a glass for you :) :shrug:
I am hoping.... your symptoms are very promising!
tru blood? Not sure I have seen that one.
Enjoy my love xx
I hope I get more discharge tomorrow- clear it out- if not I may head to mum's to get some indian herbal clearing out drinks in... translate to mums TLC! :hugs:

Morning sweety pies :flower:

Hows the boobies ness? ( @ Y @ ) :haha: :kiss:

min i hope it speeds up for you, theres not much i can say except life can be so dam cruel :cry: im wishing that u get ur sticky :bfp: soon :hugs:

3dpo and obviously no signs :lol: im kicking myself for falling to sleep on ovulation night :dohh: im trying to think positive, it only takes ONE little fella to get in the egg...and im hoping sperm from cd 11 and 12 will have been waiting ready to pounce...but like many i just dont feel it, yano?...im not getting excited at all :shrug: maybe its instinct so i dont feel too dissapointed when the bitch bag shows up :haha:

anyone got a link to give me some hope, about having sex 1 day before ov and getting pregnant etc? :haha:

need to get to thursday, so ill be 1ww down :thumbup:

happy easter!:kiss:

morning my gorgeous girls!!

How is everyone??

OMG my boobs are mega sore today! Its so sore across my breastbone and under my arms feels almost bruised and my boobs are really really tender and feel almost tingly burny sensation! I swear I can barely move my arms because they hurt so much in the armpits and round the sides of my boobs!

I had a dream last night I did about 5 tests and they were all positive.....OMG I think I'm pregnant girls!! I never ever get sore boobs and I'm 8dpo today, I think I implanted through the night between 6/7dpo.....

:wohoo: yay ness!!!

i just watched the great sperm race on youtube and feel even more negative now :lol:

aww thanks babe xxx

don't feel negative! YOu're more likely to get pregnant having sex the day before ov than the actualy day :hugs:

Really? :happydance: ...wish i could sleep for 2 weeks :lol:

i got ross at home untill tuesday so today and monday will go quick, then i got workman in tuesday to fit new door..then wednesday shopping with mom, thursday another workman comming to look at the slabs, then friday meeting up with a friend then sat/sun with ross an kian..so hopefully it will go quick :thumbup:

better get my roast beef in the oven, cook it verrrry slow for 4 hours, mmmmm im looking forward to me din dins...plus i eint watched eastenders allll week so going to watch the omnibus if its on...sad i no but i loooove the soaps :blush:

plenty to keep you occupied then honey!

mmmm roast beef.....can I come over hehe!!

the 2ww has gone pretty quick for me actually so hope it does for you too xx

absolutely nothing honey! I have then on Facebook as friends and they're updating statuses so I know they're ok xx

As long as they are ok thats all that matters,i bet bella will be on here updating us with a :bfp: pretty soon! :winkwink:

yeah I said that babe! he he!

Just a question honey as you've obviously had two pregnancies so will know better than me lol but it is normal, if I am pregnant (and I do think I am now) to have mega sore boobs first thing in the morning and last thing at night and for it to ease up a bit during the day? They're still sore and tingly/burny but thankfully not as painful as this morning

:flower: Hi girls, sorry I've been MIA for awhile, my Memere' isn't doing well so I booked a flight back to the U.S. in a few weeks. I'm going to go visit her, since she isn't doing very good. And also get to see my family on my birthday :) No BFP from me yet, but to be honest.. thats okay! I'd rather not be outrageously sick feeling on such a long flight. So I'll be back to TTC in June.

I didnt read back all the way through because lord knows that would take me forever, just wanted to let you all know everything is OK with me, and I hope everything is going good for you girls. Wishing you the very best of luck and I miss you all. :hugs:

Hey bella thanks for popping by!!! im sorry to hear that... i hope everything is ok, thinking of you :flower:

ness, to be honest i never got sore boobs untill about a week after my bfp, when i lay in the bath they stayed perky instead of flopping to the side :haha: it was grrrrreat :winkwink:
everyone is different, and if u never usually get sore boobs, then the symtom is looking verrrrry positive :flower:

:happydance:

*sniff sniff* i smell a :bfp:

he he thanks Cat :blush: hope it's true this month! And yes I suppose everyone is different! Just concerned as they're not too bad this afternoon, still sore when I mess with them if yoiu know what I mean ha ha but a girl on another thread said she was the same - really painful in a morning but eased off as the day went on!

:wave: hi bella!! lovely to see you honey and glad you're getting back to ttc in June :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->