Softcups

I have cramping before ov, during ov and after ov hun! right til about 3dpo I get cramping!

Thanks for the reasurance ness, i bloody hope ive ov'd or im fooked! :haha:

am i sad, im sitting here watching glee on channel 4 :blush:

tonight im going to cozy up with ross and watch SAW 6 "again" i love SAW films, i could watch them ova and ova :thumbup:

Wow this is really slow... I am used to having 20+ pages to catch up on!

Anyways I wanted to say CONGRATS to Ness!! :happydance:

Holy shit what did i miss ness are u pregnant?!>?!?>!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!?!?!??!! :happydance: :dance: :wohoo:

told ya i told ya i told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

So ness has done it yeeee haaarrrr!!!

is there only me and u left kita? :haha: im gonna be all on my todd i just no it :lol:

im only 4 dpo and ive had a aching back all day, probably from carrying all the bloody shopping to the car my arms were dead haha! oh and i got up off the settee and i went so dizzy my eyesite went black for a quick 2 seconds, but thats prob cus i got up to quick, i wish i cud get excited but i just no theres no point :shrug: and im still having cramping :shrug:

I'm still here M2K....
Anyway I'm happy if this is a lucky thread means we will graduate soon FX'd!!!

I hate the 2WW have you noticed every twinge cramp etc is a symptom :( Cant wait till this week is over at least we'll know one way or the other!!!

I do wish my backache cramps and sore boobs would give it a rest tho, its been 2 days...I think :witch: is sneaking up early again :(

:dust: to everyone waiting for their :bfp:

Delly xxx

Hey, im from west brom :haha:!!! boing boing baggiues baggies!!!

yes i notice every little twinge, im hoping that ill faint, be sick have flu or major headache then i can get excited :haha:

Dont worry M2K- I will also be back here as soon as I can :cry: And I am sure the Softcup graduates will be popping in to keep us company!:)

Sorry for the slow reply just sneaking a post in at my sisters 21st meal he he yep got my bfp today :happydance: will post when I get home picture on my journal :) xxxx

Im sorry min, i wish u wasnt here (i mean that in the best way possible)

i didnt use softcups this cycle cus it was a last minute decision to TTC as we were on a break till sept, so all we used was a good ol'bonking :haha: no lotions or potions...oh and cbfm :thumbup:

My DH is living in enemy territory, he's a villa supporter LOL

I support Leeds (after living there for ages) but I grew up in Brierley Hill now living in Black Lake :)

Small world....EEEEk....although if we do get lucky I really dont fancy Sandwell General to pop my sprog! (got stuck in there last yr for 2 weeks after an emergency op, BLEH)

Minmin-its a shame your back on board :hugs: but its great you are coming back, lots of PMA......

:happydance: ness we understand hun, u enjoy sweety...no drinking... dont want to make mini bean drunk :haha: xXx

Black lake haha i go past there alot...ive moved to walsall now but always in west brom at my moms house, she lives by carters green!

He he yep mark is already rubbing it in my face with a pint of cobra!xx

And DONT go sandwell hosp, i had kian there, ended with emergency c-section where she told me she was very tired, and she made a mistake leading to a 3 hour operation just after i had kian...they MADE me get up at 6 am to shower in COLD shower, i bled on the floor and one midwife said "i dont do blood" so i had to ask someone else to help me clean it up...they were awful!!! never ever go there again!!!

Ah well....8 months to make up for Ness when you pop ;)

Your OH will be morally obliged to look after bub whilst you have the odd eveing with the girlies :)

nes i bett mark is as proud as punch, he deserves that cobra after all his "hard" work :haha:

now its 9 months of hardwork for u :winkwink:

And DONT go sandwell hosp, i had kian there, ended with emergency c-section where she told me she was very tired, and she made a mistake leading to a 3 hour operation just after i had kian...they MADE me get up at 6 am to shower in COLD shower, i bled on the floor and one midwife said "i dont do blood" so i had to ask someone else to help me clean it up...they were awful!!! never ever go there again!!!

Thats that dump all over!! Poor you :hugs:

I think I'll be sent to Birmingham Womans as I'm high risk, seeing I had a Gastric Bypass and have Lupus.....fingers crossed anyway....and legs if we get lucky and I gotta get all that way hehe

Might go stay over the border with my parents failing that who are in BH so thats Russells Hall.

Its a strange thing to think of tho....and it could be happening at Xmas if we got it right....Sooooooo Bizaarre!! Dunno what we'd do with the Outlaws for Xmas tho!

Birminghams womens hospital was wonderful, they treated me , ross and my little kaden so well, shame it ended the way it did but if it wasnt for them and all the scans we wouldnt have even known about kadens condition!
im hoping we have got this eggy this month, i really want a xmas baby i really do...i feel so emotional, so happy for ness too :cry: <----happy tears ness :baby:

Happy for Ness too!!!

We need lots of PMA to keep the eggys where there are, and just coz you havent used pills and potions doesnt mean you havent got the eggy!!!
We threw the kitchen sink at it this month and it still may not have happened....what will be will be!!!

However dont fancy trapsing round Xmas Market 8months preggy (Xmas Market is my fave place ever in winter)

I read the whole of your link about Kaden....DH couldnt work out why I was blubbing all over my Laptop, no words will ever ease that pain :hugs: but i'm sure Kaden knew he was loved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->