Softcups

Made up you are seeing a midwife tomorrow, hopefully youll get some good folic acid tablets. Christmas will be brilliant in your house!

Bella - so glad things are OK with you and good to hear Eve is OK too.

Huge hugs for Laura and Ness, the knicker watch team :D

M2k- Thats funny that you say that because I was JUST thinking.. I bet you'll have a girl! :D I can't wait till you get to see on your scan.. I'm oh-so curious. I think you would be a lovely girl mom. :) I'm excited :happydance: I'm living vicariously through all of you prego softcups gals! :yipee:

yeah i really want to know too Bella! He said I can find out if I want but don't see the point if I can't buy any pink or blue stuff anyway! He wants a boy, I really don't mind what it is! Nice to see on here btw honey thank you for dropping buy :hugs: I'm due 20 December so obviously it will be late lol first babies usually are but what a nice xmas pressie!!

Cat I'm still having cold symptoms I feel really stuffy and have done since just before I got my bfp. Feeling constantly cold - don't know why they go on about feeling warm all the time when you're pregnant, a lot of the girls over in First tri have said they're freezing constantly too! Suppose it's all the blood round the baby detracting from my fingers and toes lol!

Gosh the tiredness has set in now.....I want to sleep!!

xx

OK girls, Im being totally paranoid now that Im not ovulating, my temps arent really rising much, I think I should have ovulated on CD14 but didnt get a properly positive OPK, though it was much darker than the one on CD13 and CD15, but sorry for the way TMI...by cervix is still really really open. Surely if I ov'd on CD14 it would have closed by now??? That combined with the not particularly great rise is making me think I didnt OV, and Im not having that after paying for a dodgy hotel room in an airport! :D

I think it can stay low and open for a good few days after actual of hun so don't panic! I must say I'm very glad I didnt temp this cycle cos my temps the previous two cycles showed my ov date as 3or 4 days after my +opk

I checked my cervix on 7dpo and it was low and hard lol I was convinced I was out!!

OK, ta Ness will stop the paranoia, I was convinced I hadnt ov'd last month as well and FF said I had. Will see what the next few temps do and keep BDing until its closed.

good plan I would keep bd'ing - it can't hurt perhaps you're lucky and get a few extra shots than most?! :hugs:

x

Maybe! I just put a false higher temp in for tomorrow and it gave me crosshairs for CD14, which was Sunday when I got the really bad OV cramps and ran off to that hotel in the airport, that was about 7pm. So we DTD Saturday night, Sunday at 7pm, when we got home at about 1.30am Monday morning and last night. Surely that has to do the job!

:rofl: Helly and her dirty bonk at the airport :haha: "so mom where was i concieved?" oh.. me and ur dad paid for a "pay and play" hotel room :rofl:

bella really? id love a girl too, just so i can experience raising a boy and a girl, and doing her hair, plus my friend runs a dance school, i could take her there :lol: but ill be more happy for a baby i can bring home :D

im very hungry again, hmmm what to eat what to eat...ness im also cold too! i had my wooly jamas on in bed last night and my socks :lol:

Helly ive already had my high dose folic acid, i went yesterday,cant afford to wait around :D

Haha yep, might call the baby Ruzyne (name of the airport) :D OH couldnt believe what I was roping him in to!

Made up theyve got you straight on the high dose hon, cant wait to see those baby pics at Christmas!

:rofl: Helly and her dirty bonk at the airport :haha: "so mom where was i concieved?" oh.. me and ur dad paid for a "pay and play" hotel room :rofl:

bella really? id love a girl too, just so i can experience raising a boy and a girl, and doing her hair, plus my friend runs a dance school, i could take her there :lol: but ill be more happy for a baby i can bring home :D

im very hungry again, hmmm what to eat what to eat...ness im also cold too! i had my wooly jamas on in bed last night and my socks :lol:

Helly ive already had my high dose folic acid, i went yesterday,cant afford to wait around :D

Thats it now Cat, the babymaking is done back to the pj's and socks :haha::haha:

I have been away for an hour and look what I have missed :haha::haha:

I think I would HAVE to know the wait what drive me insane!

I think the thread would be a great idea, I agree I have made some wonderful friends, feels like I can talk to you about anything. I really am grateful for all the support that you give to me and I hope I offer the same to all you guys.

:hugs:

Yes yomo, no more sexy underwear and stockings to get OH in the mood, im back to looking like bridget jones with my jamas and my big pants :haha:

Haha, love the big PJ's, my OH thinks nothing will change in that respect when Im PG and he will want it just the same. I disagree lol.

Im on cycle 7 now Cat, so not that far into it really, enough its doing my head in though and Im expecting it to end up with treatment.

I can imagine how frustrating it is for u hun, did it take long to conieve ur son?

Yeah I reckon it took 2 years of NTNP but with two different partners but I was really mentally ill then so not sure exactly.

Cat yep i get in bed in pj's socks and a cardie lol it's like a fortress good job OH isn't that bothered for :sex: at the mo' :rofl:

it's pants at work cos of the air con! Funny thing is though I wake up in the night dripping in sweat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->