Softcups

Congratulations again Delly!! I have two original softcup members for bump buddies now :happydance: no the rest of you I order you all to get a bfp so you can come over to first tri!!

dont forget everyone to post testing dates, bfp's and witches in the official softcup testing thread! I'll forget to mark them all otherwise :flower:

all you ladies make me sooooooooooooo anxious to try softcups with DH in june! hoping for a :baby: he told me last night that he can't wait to see me and make babies and use softcups! LOL, oh how he humors me :) :) :hugs:

^ :lol: at leaste ue OH is interested, i've been on thsi site since dec 2008 and i doubt very much my partner knows my screen name :haha: he knows i come on here everyday, i've met alot of lovely ladies here :flower:

So this morning the witch didnt arrive :happydance: took another test and line is still there :happydance: i feel sicky already like when ur really hungry? :sick: hey im not complaining though :D

Oh and ness :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ sucks hairy balls !!!

^ :lol: at leaste ue OH is interested, i've been on thsi site since dec 2008 and i doubt very much my partner knows my screen name :haha: he knows i come on here everyday, i've met alot of lovely ladies here :flower:

So this morning the witch didnt arrive :happydance: took another test and line is still there :happydance: i feel sicky already like when ur really hungry? :sick: hey im not complaining though :D

How are you feeling this morning? Has it sunk in yet? x:happydance:

No not really hun, ill go about my day, doing chores then it suddenly hits me! :haha: it will feel more real when i have my scan when ever that will be :flower: you have ur lap and dye tomorrow? what does that involve? :hugs:

No not really hun, ill go about my day, doing chores then it suddenly hits me! :haha: it will feel more real when i have my scan when ever that will be :flower: you have ur lap and dye tomorrow? what does that involve? :hugs:

I think I would be the same!

It involves me laying on an x-ray table, they are then going to insert a tube into my cervix and pump dye through my tubes that they shall be able to see on the xray to see if all my tubes are clear or not. I have my fingers crossed it is a blockage as I really dont fancy the sounds of the next procedure that involves cutting me and using a camera! Fingers crossed I am really worried about it, just want to get it over and done with.

What have you got planned for today?

Sorry to gate crash,

Yomo i have the HSG done in November 2007. I had never ovulated until then. I didnt have any blockages but the dye must have unlodged something so small it couldnt be seen on the camera and i started ovulating after that. Its a really simple procedure, just feels like period pains whilst they are doing it.
The Lap as you say is more invasive i never had to have that done but heard that it can take a few weeks to heal.
Im sure the HSG willl do the trick, and your highly fertile for 6 months after having that done. Wish you all the best for tomorrow hun, im sure it will all go fine.

xx

Youll be fine hun, fingers crossed it will work :hugs: nothing planned for today to be honest im so tired but kians off school untill monday so no rest for me yet :lol:

hey laura :hugs:

Sorry to gate crash,

Yomo i have the HSG done in November 2007. I had never ovulated until then. I didnt have any blockages but the dye must have unlodged something so small it couldnt be seen on the camera and i started ovulating after that. Its a really simple procedure, just feels like period pains whilst they are doing it.
The Lap as you say is more invasive i never had to have that done but heard that it can take a few weeks to heal.
Im sure the HSG willl do the trick, and your highly fertile for 6 months after having that done. Wish you all the best for tomorrow hun, im sure it will all go fine.

xx

Oh thanks Laura, that has put my mind a rest a little.

I have heard that it can clear you out. I have my fingers crossed.

How are you feeling?

Thanks

lol ha ha I love that makes me giggle "sucks hairy balls" :haha:

:happydance::happydance: that witch is staying away!! I'm still crapping myself every time I feel some watery CM or get cramping which I've been assured is completely normal and is just everything stretching! Still worried sick though!

I'm having to eat every couple of hours or I feel sicky too, like hunger sickness if that makes sense? x

Yomo honey we will all be thinking of you tomorrow and fx it is just a blockage they can fix and that's that and you will have your bfp before you know it xx

yes ness like hunger sickness...ive brought some special k breakfast bars with chocolate chip mmmmmmm too keep in my handbag for when i feel sick...ive just ate 2 and a bowl of cheerios :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->