Softcups

Yomo honey we will all be thinking of you tomorrow and fx it is just a blockage they can fix and that's that and you will have your bfp before you know it xx

Thanks babes, hope so.

How are you feeling today? X

:wave:

Hey Cat and Ness, hope your both taking it easy and relaxing.

Yomo, you are very welcome chick. i hope it helps speed things up for you a little.

xx

Good luck Yomo, hope it goes well for you.

Cat - when is your docs appointment honey?

Hi Laura, Yomo and Helly!

well trying to take it easy - it's killing me this tiredness at work, it gets to 2pm and my eyes are rolling in my head which makes me look like either a drunk or a weirdo round my colleagues and I'm absolutely freezing all the time at the moment so I'm completely layered up and everyone else is fine lol

Few crampy sensations this morning and tons of watery CM so those two combined have me running to the toilet about 4 times an hour to check to make sure there's nothing sinister but of course everything is fine lol!

Looking forward to seeing the midwife on 27/04, will all start to feel more real then I think as generally I don't have many symptoms, except the cold and tiredness, bb's are only just starting to become a little achy and fuller!

How about you Laura? are you starting to get the glow of pregnancy?!xxx

wait until your about 6 weeks ness hun and the symtpoms will kick in with a vengence.
Yeah im good. Phil says i have the pregnancy glow but i honestly cant see it. Im not having the most enjoyable pregnancy to be honest. But i know it will all be worth it in the end. Just have to put up with it.Startting to feel baby move which is amazing.

Any news off Eve, still havent seen her around.

xxx

ha ha thanks Laura I'm actually looking forward to getting some symptoms as it will be nice to feel pregnant but obviously sure I won;'t be feeling that after a few weeks with working and having morning sickness lol!

Sorry you're not having the best pregnancy honey, I've heard the more morning sickness etc the stronger the baby xx

Oh and nothing off Eve - don't think she comes on anymore xxx

i havent had morning sickness to bad, the symptoms seem to be going now. Had problems *downstairs* without going into details, headaches, tired all the time. So depressed with work. Cramped all the way through so far. Not nice but others have had worse. :shrug:

I hope she is ok. Its a shame that she doesnt come on anymore.

xx

yeah I'm finding work hard already Laura and know it's going to get harder so sympathise with ya! Rubbish that you had probs 'downstairs' I can hazard a couple of guesses as to what it could be!

The cramps are scary aren't they? When you want it so much as we all do and then although they're normal they do kinda freak you out a bit and you automatically think the worse - I spend half my day running to the loo to check my knickers!

yeah it is a shame she doesnt come on anymore I liked Eve!! xxx

You know, either way.. We will ALL be softcup graduates soon enough. I look forward to spending the 9 months with all of you girls where we can all exchange pregnancy stuff instead of TTC stuff! I'm so glad that I've met so many awesome ladies on here. :hugs: Minimin honey- Don't fret, everything is going to be alright. & Allie! All of us are going to get there soon. I do really like the idea of the "softcups graduates" thread for when we all get our bfp's, that way we can keep our initial group of girls over there without losing anyone :)

As for Eve- She's got a whole lot going on in her end of the woods right now, but she is okay :flower:.

All of you girls have a fantastic day. :friends:

Hi Bella!! :wave:

yeah a softcups graduate thread sounds awesome!! I bet everyone on this thread gets their bfp before the end of summer :hugs:

I assumed Eve had a lot going on and that's why she's stepped way from BandB for a while - long as she's ok that's good!!xxx

hey Bella hun :wave: Nice to see you. Yep a softcups grads thread sounds fab. I do miss you girls a lot. i always lurk over hear but tend not to post too much.

Ness i know what you mean, i spent the first try on knicker watch wearing only whites to make it easier to spot. :rofl: i have 12 weeks Sunday left until start my MAT leave thank heavens :happydance: im starting as early as i can.

I know I do :thumbup: ... Hi babe :) :wave:

Ive been so anxious to get home to visit, and time is creeping by.. so I've been spending my time "spring cleaning" I got the bigger extra bedroom clutter cleaned out, and then I just laid on the floor and imagined where I would put the crib, and how it would be decorated. hehe.. I'm a hopeless TTC addict, even when I'm not ttc, I'm dreaming of my peanut. :flower:

Do any of you girls have an idea of how you're going to decorate/theme the room depending on whether its a boy or girl?

I decided for a boy I'd do clouds painted on the walls, blue of course, and if it's a girl, I will still do clouds, but I'll do them a soft pink... with reys of sunshine and all that, and then color theme the rest of the room accordingly :)

And laura I keep meaning to tell you, Your picture is GORGEOUS! You're so pretty! after seeing that avatar for the longest time, I pictured you as being older and blonder, lol. Who know's why. But you're def. stunning!

Laura I can't fault that starting mat leave early! I think depending on how I feel I'll try to leave it as long as possible so I have longer with the baby.

Glad I'm not the only frequent knicker checker lol! I wear light underwear so I can 'monitor' my cm lol and make sure there's nothing sinister there!

Bella - OH doesnt want to find out the sex so we will probably decorate in creams and neutrals, to be honest I think we would do that even if OH decides he does want to find out the sex (I think he will get excited and want to know - right now it's not very real for him) xxx

thanks Bella hunny that very sweet of you. Nope im 23 but look about 12 :rofl: And a brunette, a dipsy one at that most times. :haha:

your very kind. :hugs:

xxx

Ness honey, I would go insane not knowing the gender of the babe.. I wouldn't be able to do it! That's some tough stuff ;) Exciting though.

Anyways lovez, I'm off for now.. I feel like I got hit by a train- I worked out for a few hours yesterday and now I can hardly lift my arms, Ouch! Talk about out of shape, lol.

No problem laura :flower:

Bye girls, have a great day. :D

Hey helly i have midwife appointment at 1:00 tomorrow :D it will be just filling in pregnancy notes i guess and choosing which hospital i want to go to, although i think ill be at the same hospital, sitting in the fetal medicine department, its going to bring so many memories back of last year, but i can deal with that as long as little pip is fine :flower:

i wasnt ever sick with kian or kaden, but i do usually suffer with nausea, and tiredness...i cant wait to start showing, at leaste i eint gotta keep breathing in my baby fat now, cus if anyone does ask when im due i can actually say a date :haha:

i feel like i got cold symtoms, like runny nose and watery tired eyes but thats about all.

Bella, we only live in a 2 bedroom house so if anything, baby will have to share with mommy and daddy untill we can move into a 3 bedroom house...im pretty sure im having another boy, i just cant see me being a girl mom yano? probably because im used to hearing "its a boy" :haha: im having images of xmas already :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->