Softcups

helly i hope u get a speedy :bfp: hun we want u over in 1st tri, and u bella/yomo/min and the rest of the s/c gang :hugs:

:lol: ness, ross has not mentioned :sex: either, i think hes worried too :D

i hated the 2ww but this 8 week wait is going to be tourture!!! ill feel more relaxed when i reach the 12 week mark :baby:

Sorry if this comes up twice i just wrote a post but now can't see it?!?!

I'm probably tempting fate now but no AF for me yet :thumbup: x

M2K just popped in and read about the 8 week wait now, lol! Does it ever end?!
2 weeks to ov, then 2 more then 8 lol
I've just realised how impatient I am!! I don't want to think too far ahead but hoping the next few weeks fly by for all of us!!!

I know Delly!! Hoping this 8 weeks goes fast - not cos I wanna get through my pregnancy as fast as possible but cos I want to know that everything is ok with the beanie!

Hi girls....sorry I haven't been around much the last few days but I am sure AF will be here within the next 24 hours and I didn't want to rain on the BFP parade--Congratulations to you all!

Ness I am sure that the beanie is fine. Cat, yours too!

FX'd for you Jennifer! I sincerely hope this is your month.

Girls, I just don't know what to do. So sick of TTC, want a break, but I know my "deadline" is the fall. OB wants to do a fertility workup if I'm not pregnant by then so I feel like I have to keep trying until then. So tired of being sad one week out of the month. I do pretty well except for the week of AF...then it all just comes crashing down. :cry:

I am so sorry to keep dumping on you guys...maybe I need to take a BnB break....

Love to you all!

Why dont you try NTNP like Bella's doing? Still BD at the right time but let go of all the pressure and "trying", it might be just what you need for a while x

I agree with Helly, Allie!

Your OB doesnt have to know that you haven't been mega mega trying the fact is you're having unprotected sex so you are still trying but without the stress but just have sex more around your fertile period so say you ov on CD14 usually bd two days either side of that and the actual day and the rest of the time just don't have sex constantly just go at it normally??

After this month I have been considering NTNP as well... and of course I have a newly scheduled appt with FS in July, but that doesn't mean anything really. They will just want to do testing.

We will keep trying. Will be getting appointment for follicle tracking soon, at least i'm ovulating now. x

hi Nessicle -- sorry have spent all nite catching up on this thread---stil only on pg 484 but had to post--great news for you Ness--going well so far---and mammy2kian---fab news---both bump buddies now---
any tips for me either of you or anyone else?? is trying to relax the main thing? what u think?? im on 6th cycle since MC...had an internal scan last wk to check--and all my insides are perfect, Dh is goin 4 a seman anaysis on sunday however!!
Love hearing the gossip on these new pregnancis--mite rub off on me.....trting to be positive again..not due til 7th may---cd 5 now---my due date would have been the 11th may so im asking god for a big special please this month..xxx

hi sweetie! nice to see you! aww thank you! yeah bean is giving me lots of gas all god though :haha:

I'm hoping the bfp's for me, Delly and Cat are the start of good things for the softcups girls so FX your bfp is round the corner :hugs:

Excellent all is well so you can concentrate on :sex: xx

Hey girls, i used my first ever softcups this evening!! I THINK i put it in prperly but not too sure!! hee hee x

aw thanx Ness--im dreaming now about my BFP and being over in 1st tri with all you lot--I cant wait and I know it will happen soon..im sure your so excited.......im excited for you.................last month we DTD everyday from day 8 til 18 so we we are def taken things slower this time!!!

Hey girls, i used my first ever softcups this evening!! I THINK i put it in prperly but not too sure!! hee hee x

Good luck, dream!!! Once you've done it a couple times, it will be easy, I promise! I was soooo scared of them when I first tried it, so I think if I can do it, anyone can!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice girls...still not sure what I am going to do.

Part of me wants to take a break and just NTNP, but then I wonder if I will feel like I gave it every possible shot before getting a fertility workup, like somehow not giving it every last effort will shortchange us in the end. Maybe I am overthinking this....

And part of me thinks maybe I should just go ahead and get a fertility workup now. But I am so scared...I just don't know what to do.:shrug:

As you can see, I am a mess! However, I am so thankful for my wonderful DH. He has been a Godsend. He is so positive and upbeat, always there for me when I am sad, upset, frustrated, and excited. How he puts up with me I will never know. I was never this moody before TTC, and he has adapted so well :flower:

Well, as always, thanks for listening. I appreciate having the shoulder to cry on.

Icefire im so sorry you are feeling so low right now hunny :hugs: i do agree with ness and helly, go for the NTNP approach maybe? what ever u decide i hope u are blessed with a bfp VERY soon :hugs:

:wave: morning ladies xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->