Softcups

Hi I'm back! Didn't feel a thing, had 3 lovely ladies doing the procedure they were great.

No blockages and she said everything was fine. So god knows what going off.

Don't worry cat if you have had em you should be fine.

Nice little bump Ness.

Helly fingers crossed for you the way this team is going it's a bfp.

I don't know what to do I have a +opk should I go for it or have a month off? X

Id go for it Yomo, no time like the present, especially with a + OPK!

Helly my mom said ive had it i remember being covered in white cream all over when i was about 5 :lol:

yomo thats brilliant news, go and get bonking :haha:

Well i went to the midwife today and she gave me my green pregnancy notes and my bounty pack :cloud9: shes refering me to the womens hospital and should get a letter off them, not sure when though...also i asked her about the chicken pox and she asked if ive had it before she said if so then i should be ok but she is going to find out and ring me :flower:

i have to fill out my pregnancy notes now :happydance:

Ness have you stocked up on ovaltine? its got folic acid in :D i remeber having a free sample when pregnant with kian and i drank it all the way through with kian and kaden, im just sitting down sippin gon one now mmmmm

:kiss:

M2K I just realised we could end up in same place having our puddings!!! I wanna get back from NYC as fab as it is to get to the docs etc I think coz of my gastric bypass I'll need extra suppliments etc, you watch I'll rattle xxx

Yay Yomo great news! What a relief! Now go have some babymakin'!!!

:lol: starcrossed yeh we will probably end up sitting opposite to eachother and not realise!!! :D

Wow gastric band, is that when it helps u lose weight?

Hi all-

Ness I love your pics keep posting! :hugs:

:flower:

thank you hun!

Yomo that's fabulous news!! Are they going to do any further fertility testing then?

If you have a +opk I say go for it!! What you got to lose hun?!

Oooh thanks for the tip Cat but I'm pretty sure I can't have it cos it's made with barley which contains wheat :growlmad: boo I miss out on the good things!!

My gluten free bread does contain folic acid though and I usually have 3 -5 slices a day (they're very small slices)

come home from work early today - my boss isnt in so managed to wangle an extra hour off! yay!

been cramping quite a bit this afternoon not painful but I can feel it - obviously beanie is stretching out again :haha:

probably M2K lol
I had a gastric bypass 4 yrs ago and lost nearly 9st :) Its slightly different to band as my actual stomach is stapled and they bypass some of the gut.
This means I eat less and don't absorb as many of the calories but unfortunatly nutrients aswell. For every 300 cals I eat I get 200 of it.
It's the best thing I ever did as I could eat for uk as I never felt full, but I am usually anaemic and have to have B12 shots. However I will eat my own bodyweight in broccoli if needs be to keep me and pudding healthy :) Also should mean coz I have lupus aswell I get bonus scans to check pudding is cooking nicely :)

Right I'm off to world trade centre, then Louis armstrongs house now :)

:dust: and sticky :dust: for all!!!

hi Nessicle -- sorry have spent all nite catching up on this thread---stil only on pg 484 but had to post--great news for you Ness--going well so far---and mammy2kian---fab news---both bump buddies now---
any tips for me either of you or anyone else?? is trying to relax the main thing? what u think?? im on 6th cycle since MC...had an internal scan last wk to check--and all my insides are perfect, Dh is goin 4 a seman anaysis on sunday however!!
Love hearing the gossip on these new pregnancis--mite rub off on me.....trting to be positive again..not due til 7th may---cd 5 now---my due date would have been the 11th may so im asking god for a big special please this month..xxx

Any tips hmmmm.....i think the only reason i got pregnant this cycle was because we only :sex: 3 times and it was because we wanted to? not because it was baby making time, and ross was so relaxed this cycle...we didnt use softcups or anything :) we :sex: CD 9,11 &12... i ovulated on cd13 but didnt BD then, i fell asleep :lol:

thanks a mil mommy2kian---and im sure you'l be alrite if u already had the chicken pops..... :flower:someone must be tryin2 tell me something as my bessie friend who is preggers --she dtd i think 2 or 3 times that month and they got preg--she swears by qulaity not quantity.......so going to try this --this month!!! DH had mumps 5 yrs ago so is gettin checked out on sunday with this seman analysis----hope it goes well!! DH doesnt like me using softcups either---last month i didnt let him see me using them--might give them a miss this month--only have 3 left anyhows!!

loving the pics Ness---looking fab--glad all seems well---dreamnt last nite that i got 2 positive preg tests and was due in january---probably just because im reading all about you lot being preggers!!! so hope this is my month!!!

Yomo--glad all your testing went well...xxx:happydance:

Well that's it ladies....swabbed my cervix and got blood, so AF will be here in the next few hours. :cry:

Someone say some prayers for me...I have to big decisions to make. :cry:

oh IceFire I'm soooo sorry. I know what it was like to get my 16th AF last cycle. : (

brillbride two days before my bfp I had a dream that i did about 5 tests and they were all positive apparently it's quite common before a bfp!

Allie :hugs: so sorry sweetie :cry: I will say prayers for you xxx

Well that's it ladies....swabbed my cervix and got blood, so AF will be here in the next few hours. :cry:

Someone say some prayers for me...I have to big decisions to make. :cry:

Icefire :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am with you hunnie! I checked my cervix about 35 mins ago and there was pinkish brownish in my CM so I am assuming she will be here early, again. You do whatever makes you happy, love. I am going to my RE in two weeks. I was referred in Feb, thought I can just do it on my own, but now with the bfp's popping up everywhere, I got very emotional and depressed and decided to call. I don't want to wait any longer for my baby and neither should you, UNLESS you feel it's in your best interest for a break. Maybe even a BnB break would suffice. Still TTC but without bfp, bfn and af news all around you. I wish you courage to make this difficult decision. I am here if you need me :flower:

you're all very brave, those that wait so long for bfp's but keep going - very admirable and so strong!!

xxx I truly hope you guys get your bfp's soon cos you deserve them more than anything xxx

so sorry the witch got you, keep your chin up.

Thanks everyone for the replies and well wishes x

Cat - glad the appointment went ok :happydance:

The way I see it is that that BFP aint going to get itself, I know that some people find it easier to get caught but life is full of challangers and in my life this is my challange. We shall love our baby all the more for the wait x

Yomo that's a good way to look at it babe :hugs:

My challenge is debt - always been in and always will I think lol but I just gotta get on with it, I know it's not as hard as ttc as once I've made my payment it's outta my mind but still a battle xx

hi Ness thanks 4 that little boost---hopefully my dream will come through!! lol...thats amazing about your dream...years back --I dreamnt that I got 2 A's in my GCSE's and I got 2 A's and the rest B's--mad!! .sorry to those getting AF --im on my 6th cycle and i know how hard it seems despite conceiving on our 1st attempt.... anyways lots of positivity 4 this month...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->