Softcups

Ness, thanks for the pictures! Not only did your bump get bigger, but the stripes on your shirt got smaller! :haha:

But in all seriousness, I had NO IDEA that would happen in pregnancy! Is that common to "grow" like that from bloat just during a day??? I shudder to think of all the other things I don't have any idea about! Thankfully I will have you ladies when I'm lucky enough for my time to come!

Im so sorry the witch is comming ladies :hugs: :(

Im not allowing myself to get to excited now, i no ive had chicken.pox but i cant help thinking what if...im only 4 weeks, kians been off school for 2 weeks easter hols and now hes got it :( why does it happen now :dohh:

ive just rang the early pregnancy unit and she said if ive already had it then ill be absaloutly fine...my mom said i have but her memory is rubbish lol so ive asked the doctors...they are going to look through my notes and get back to me....and as for bloat jeeeesus, i look 3 months already, maybe because its my 3rd pregnancy?

:flower:

Well i just been to the drs and they confirmed kians chicken pox and gave me a blood test to see if im immune, if im immune then im fine, if not then i need an immunisation injection...although theres no evidence it will harm baby she said she would much rather not give it to me...so i get results at 12 tomorrow, so fingers crossed please, i really hope im immune!!!

Everything crossed for you hon!

Todays a hard day in Liverpool, here's a poem my brother in law wrote for today hope you girls like it...

Questions

Twenty-one years since the first tears flowed,
'They didn't feel pain', but how did you know?
The film from that camera, where did it go?
Will there ever be justice? Yes or no?

More questions than answers twenty-one years on,
96 lives, where have they gone?
Taken from their families, a terrible plight,
Are they really the stars that shine in the night?

Did they go to heaven? Does heaven exist?
Will they be remembered, and always be missed?
Or will memories fade and justice with it?
Will the lies that were written forever inhibit?

Does Duckenfield feel his own private disgrace?
Or does he cash his pension with a smile on his face?
Have the lessons of Hillsborough truly been learned?
If we continue to fight can the tide still be turned?

Does writing about it have a purpose to serve?
Does it educate and make people fight with more verve?
For myself writing poetry can be a great release,
But does it help 96 souls to rest in peace?

More questions than answers twenty-one years on,
I have many questions, but I know it was wrong,
I know the real truth as do many like me,
The real job now is to make more people see.

Will the 96 memories be always preserved?
Will we ever see the justice that's needed be served?
Every year it seems further away,
But on goes the fight till our final day.

Any questions on this just ask, I know a lot of people outside Liverpool dont understand what happened or why we still fight for justice and dont read the sun newspaper.

Cat, i hope the blood tests come back as immune for you. Im sure all will be ok.

Helly, what a lovely poem. Im not from Liverpool but still such a sad day.

xxx

Thanks Laura, Im off to take a bouquet to the memorial a bit later.

Mommy2Kian-prayers for immunity hun!

Thanks all :hugs:

helly, beautiful poem, he really has put his thoughts and feelings in to it :hugs: im not sure what it is about though?

xXx

Thats lovely of you Helly.

Hi Cat :wave: Back in 1989 liverpool where playing Sheffield Wednesday (i think) when the stand collapsed and killed 96 people. It was the 'human crush'. thats why all stadiums are now seated.

Helly please correct me if i have got it all wrong.

xxx

Hi Ladies,

How are we all?

Good news Cat fingers crossed the results are ok,

I am so cold today. where's the sunshine??

I am really really aching inside today, did get a baby dance in though! lol x

Yay yomo "high five" to fitting a bonk in :haha:

kians found the xmas cd out and is blasting jingle bells out loud, we have a workman in doing our front door, i bet hes thinking what the hell its only april :rofl:

Hi Laura,

You are close!
The stand didnt collapse, a senior police officer decided to let fans through just one entry basically, 96 fans at the front were crushed to death, police looked in to the crowd they could see what was happening and didnt help to pull down the barriers or even open the gates within the barriers, people just died before there eyes. An 11 year old, two teenager sisters, a 15 year old lad was still alive 30 minutes after the coroner said he must have been dead, a policewoman was holding him, he spoke and asked for his mum, all he needed was a tube to open his airway, the police wouldnt let ambulances on to the pitch, they said it wasnt a crush, they said it was "crowd trouble". They told the press it was crowd trouble, the next day the sun printed on its front page that we had robbed the bodies of the dead and dying and we had urinated on our fellow fans. You know that stereotype that exists about Liverpool? Robbing cars and all that, it started that day. Thats why we dont buy the sun.

Sorry for the rant and I dont want to sound anti police cos Im not in anyway, that day was a one off, a senior super intendent who had never controlled a match before made several balls ups and thats it, we want justice cos we want him to face trial for what he did. Hope that didnt upset anyone!

Thats why we dont have barriers at the front now and why stadiums are all seater. Theres still barriers in Europe, makes me nervous to say the least.

I had to couldn't let this month slide, plus my cervix was really really open so it was just asking for it lol. Might just have another one when I get in just for luck!

Just spoke to my FS'S PA he is sending me a prescription for the clomid so we may be on that next month Yipppeee

Fancy him playing christmas songs.... he is excited coz he knows his brother or sister will be here for christmas. Bless him x

Ness, thanks for the pictures! Not only did your bump get bigger, but the stripes on your shirt got smaller! :haha:

But in all seriousness, I had NO IDEA that would happen in pregnancy! Is that common to "grow" like that from bloat just during a day??? I shudder to think of all the other things I don't have any idea about! Thankfully I will have you ladies when I'm lucky enough for my time to come!

ha ha yeah it is quite common because your digestion slows down dramatically when pregnant so that your body has more time to absorb as much nutrients as possible - resulting in a huge bloated tummy by the end of the day!

Helly is that the Hillsboro' Disaster??

Cat have you found out yet whether you're immune??

I'm freezing atm too Yomo, a lovely pregnancy symptom too! So today i'm extra cold brrr!!!

My boobs are killing today but other than that and tons of CM and feeling exhausted and cold and bloated with occasional cramping I don't feel pregnant at all (lol after writing all that down it's looking pretty good and normal :haha:)

I got another digi to do on Saturday hoping it gives me 3+ :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"