Softcups

Hey ness :hugs: i get results at 12 tomorrow "fingers crossed" i am immune!

my boobs dont hurt :shrug: not fair I WANT JORDAN BAPS! :haha: look at my bloat, i cant get in my jeans! it took me 5 months after having kaden to fit into them too!!!

ive got my maternity joggers on :haha:

Attachments

• 140420101364-001.jpg
    140420101364-001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13
wowzer I thought my bloat was impressive :winkwink: first thing I do on a night is put my maternity joggers on lol! they're ace from New Look! Wearing maternity trousers to work too as normal trousers are just far too uncomfortable! Don't know how some people manage to stay in their regular clothes until 12 weeks or so!!

I couldnt get in my jeans from just before getting my bfp lol I'm hoping that when I breastfeed the weight will drop off and I'll be able to get in them again lol! I'm determined not to put too much weight on during my pregnancy so atm I'm just eating normally but increased slightly by eating a biscuit or some fruit every couple of hours or I just feel starving and queasy!

those are from newlook, i got 2 pairs of black ones and one grey, had them when preg with kaden, soo comfortable eint they!!! :D

maybe so big cus it being my 3rd baby? hope it goes down a bit, dont wanna be huge just yet :lol:

yeah they are ridiculously comfy lol are yours the one with numbers appliqued on the sides?

they say you show much earlier with your second, third and so on so thats probs why hun! See I know mine is just bloat cos it's flat first thing in the morning but then expands as the day goes on lol so uncomfortable to hold it in as well so I don't bother which makes it bigger lol

Yeh hun they got numbers on :)

when are u going to tell people? i want 12 weeks to hurry up it feels like a lifetime away!!! :dohh:

Great news about the clomid yomo!

Yeah Ness its the Hillsborough disaster, just been to Anfield, so many people and such beautiful flowers, and the sun is shining too which is great! Made up you did that CB digi to get the 3 weeks one, Ive been checking your profile piccie and wondering if it was OK.

God Cat thats an impressive bloat! Wonder if mine will do that with it being my second. Id be made up lol. Though I agree, I want the Jordan Baps as well, best thing about being pregnant last time was the boobs lol.

Good luck with the RE Julie! I know what you mean about all the bfps making you emotional and depressed :cry:

Full on AF got me last night. Right on time. Think I am going to do one more round of softcups, preseed, and opks then if I still have no bfp then I'm going to NTNP for the summer. Then I will go back to OB for a fertility workup in the fall. Just ready for a break!

Icefire this cant be easy seeing me and ness in here, i wont be offended if u would rather me stick to first trimester hun, please let me know :hugs: xXx

No don't worry about it you two! I am so happy for you both but still emotional too and as your friend I still want to know how the pregnancies are going! Thanks for thinking of us though.

Allie yeah I was gonna say I feel guilty for posting in TTC threads I'm in now cos I don't want to rub anyone's nose in it but on the same hand i don't want to abandon the friends I've made just cos I got my bfp, and obviously I'm managing the softcups testing thread too :flower:

But if anyone did for any reason feel uncomfortable they only need to say and we would totally understand :hugs:

Helly aw bet it was lovely seeing all the flowers -such a tragic disaster wasnt it?

I want Jordan baps too!! Mine are slightly swollen but not Jordan size lol a few people know already like at work but only close work friends and close family and that's it.

OH hasn't told anyone but his best friend who already has kids so knows what it's all about and him and his wife have been fab!

I will tell my boss when I'm about 8 weeks but just cos my job can get stressful and I don't want to put bubs at any risk or if I'm feeling mega sick I would be able to go home or sit with my head down the toilet for an hour lol

thanks icefire if ur sure :hugs:

lol ness, i forgot when the symtoms kinda kick in is it 6 weeks about?

yeah around 6 weeks I'm told lol! next week for me then ha ha! I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

I remember last week when I got my bfp though I felt kinda 'heavy' in that area and my legs felt like lead. Is it normal for it to go away? Just my body getting used to the pregnancy perhaps?? x

Sorry for the ladies i forgot :flower: i hope we all get our BFPs.

Ness and Cat i want you both to stay here as long as you can it makes me smile seeing your tickers and you let us know what we're in for.

Hope everyone is well. :hugs: xx

Hi ness and mommy2kian---stay here in ttc---i love hearing your pregnancy banter and chat...good luck to mommy2kian 2mor--you will be totally fine and im sure you will be immune--Before i got married I got all my immunities checked and got some boosters---had to as i work with children

aww thank you girlies!

you guys will not be long for joining us anyway and we can have a softcups graduates thread :hugs: xxx

Hi- not been in for ages- I see I've missed some bfps!!! Congrats ness and mummytokian xxx

Had a bit of a bad cycle this time- the Clomid failed me this month and I didn't ovulate! Just waiting to hear if I can double the dose this month. I'm still faithfully using the softcups too! Did you use them this time on your bfp cycle? When your first scan? I bet you're soooo excited! Xxx

I'll add yet another post about how we want Ness and Mommy2Kian to stay! I love reading your posts and look forward to learning more from your experience. I'm also planning to be right there with you in a few days or so! (LET"S HOPE!!!)

Yes ness i cant wait for my ticker to move to the 3/4th one where it looks like a real baby :happydance: i felt heavy to and was getting sharp pains down there too but they have gone now, i feel fine :shrug: i want sore boobs and feel sicky :lol:

thanks ladies for wanting us to stay :hugs: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->