Softcups

Morning,

We want you to stay with us you 2 are a huge part of the softcups thread!

All I have to say is TGIF been a long week this week, How is everyone this morning?

Got another + OPK yesterday never get 2 smiles in 2 days so fingers crossed, Spent 25 mins with me legs in the air last night that much so I had pins and needles and headrush lol.

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

morning all,

Ness, Cat how you feeling? Morning Yomo :wave: Yey on the
+OPK, hope this is the month for you hunny. Hope the 2WW flys for you.

xx

morning all,

xx

I am hoping to Laura but you watch it shall drag! :growlmad:

How are you feeling? x

morning all,

xx

How are you feeling? x

Hopefully this is the last one you will have to go through. :hugs:
Yeah im ok. Had really bad sickness this morning but think thats exhaustion from work to be honest. I have my family coming down to see my tomorrow and the weather is going to be gorgeous so we are off to Windsor castle for the day. cant wait. How are you hun?

xxx

Hey yomo and laura :hugs:

im ok thanks, feel normal really, had more symtoms in the 2ww hope all is ok :shrug:

hope this is it for you yomo, and laura hope tomorrow will be enjoyable for you!

kians got chicken pox so we have to stay in :dohh: xXx

i had more in the 2ww to hun, honestly wait until 6 weeks and they will kick in with vengence. lol.

Oh bless him. I hope they ease up soon. Do you get your results today did you say?

xxx

morning all,

xx

How are you feeling? x

Hopefully this is the last one you will have to go through. :hugs:
Yeah im ok. Had really bad sickness this morning but think thats exhaustion from work to be honest. I have my family coming down to see my tomorrow and the weather is going to be gorgeous so we are off to Windsor castle for the day. cant wait. How are you hun?

xxx

I sooooo hope so Laura!

I hope you are feeling better soon honey :flower:

Will be lovely for you to see your family,I hope you have a great time x

As for me I have got some turf coming so its gardening for me! My sister is coming with my little nephew on Sunday for dinner so I am looking forward to a cuddle :hugs:

x

dont be overdoing it hun. Ah that will be lovely.
I love seeing my neice. She is comical. Only 4 but so witty. lol.

xxx

Yes laura if i dont hear anything from them before 12 i have to ring up, im nervouse already, really hope im immune as i cant afford anything to go wrong this early, i just want it to go smoothly!

:flower:

Hey yomo and laura :hugs:

im ok thanks, feel normal really, had more symtoms in the 2ww hope all is ok :shrug:

hope this is it for you yomo, and laura hope tomorrow will be enjoyable for you!

kians got chicken pox so we have to stay in :dohh: xXx

Me too Cat, I hope Kian is feeling better soon x

dont be overdoing it hun. Ah that will be lovely.
I love seeing my neice. She is comical. Only 4 but so witty. lol.

xxx

I can't wait he is only 3 months old, I love spending time with him.

Don't worry I shall just make sure he is putting it down in a straight line :haha::haha: x

Morning girls!!

Cat you should be fine, most kids have chickenpox and pretty sure you will have done when you were younger so don't worry xx

Aww thank you girls for wanting us to stay I love my softcups girls!

babyloulou I used my softcups this cycle but I also laid with hips elevated for 20 mins after :sex:. Don't know if this helped too and TMI but I also while I was laid there made myself orgasm again to pull up more spermy - worth a shot :shrug:

I'm 5 weeks today :happydance:

my baby has a heartbeat yay!!!

xxx

:happydance: :wohoo: ness only 35 weeks to go :lol:

thansk for resurance, i just rang but they eint got results yet, so ring at 12 like i should have in the first place :dohh:

xXx

lol 35 weeks :rofl: I'm not even close lol

my docs are the same we have to ring after 12pm too xx

hey girlies :)
Just thought I'd check in and say hi!!
I'm still waiting to see a doc about :bfp: and may be some time yet as I'm stranded in NYC. Trying really hard not to get stressed about it all, bless our families they've wired us some cash as we aren't covered for volcanos on insurance. Hopefully we'll be back on Tues, I've never felt so desperate to get home and start 'nesting'. We only bough our house last year and the room earmarked for bubs has the out of sight out of mind boxes in lol
Anyway hope everyone is well!!
Sticky :dust: for those who need it and lots of regular lucky :dust: for everyone!!
Delly xxx

If we take each step as little mile stones for instance...10 weeks double figues... 12 weeks we wont have to worry as much...then 16 weeks, if we wish we can have a gender scan...20 weeks the biggy scan...then 24 weeks viable...then 3rd trimester, then it wont be too far after all those :lol: :thumbup:

Oh no starcrossed i heard on the news about the airports cancelling flights, i hope u come home soon!!! :hugs:

Delly what a nightmare babes!! My boss's mum is stuck in Italy til Sunday and it's her 60th my boss is gutted he hired a rolls royce for her birthday and everything!

Good way to look at it Cat so my next milestone is 6 weeks for midwife and only 6 weeks til 12 week scan from there! xx

ohh youll be 6 weeks in no time :D ive just rang docs and they said ring after 2 :growlmad: im on tenderhooks here :lol:

how annoying Cat!!!

I've just come back from Debenhams - had to buy some maternity bras cos this morning I couldnt get my regular bras on, so had to put a sports bra on but it was tight and itchy and felt so uncomfortable!!

Bought a two pack for £25 black and white - they're nursing bra's cos they're the only ones they had even though online they have proper maternity bras grrr!!

feels sooooo much comfier now though, gone up from a 32D to a 34DD in two weeks! Wowzers! So sore today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->