Softcups

Hey lovies.

Just a quick hello from me. Not been on much today. At work again and making hours up as i was off with the snow so im working a 12-10. Reall not good. Im shattered already.

Hope everyone is well and to those who think the :witch: is on her way :hugs: but its not over until she is here. So chin up.

xxx

Hey laura! That shift sounds a killer!! What do you do?? I work at my local hospital and I was in 8-2 today so not too bad thank god!!

hey hunny i work for the police. Im a civilian investigator. But are whole department is being closed in October, all getting made redundant, hence my lack of motivation just lately. lol.

What do you do at the hospital?

xxx

Sorry about the redundances chick.

I'm a lowly ward clerk!! He he he!! Haven't been there long, used to work in a really stressful, manic office until OH and I decided it was time for me to work less hours, gone from a 60 hour week to 30 BLISS!!
Perfect timing really as we're seriously TTC and the week after I handed in my notice all the girls in my old office were made redundant!

oh that did come at the right time didnt it.

Im ok to be honest. Its came at the right time really as im moving in july/august up to cheshire. Not sure if ill get redundance pay as im voulenterring (sp) to leave. My OH is moving up there before me to set the house up and start work then ill be moving up there shortly after. Im hoping we will have a baby on the way by then so i wont have to look for work straight away. I have worked everyday since i was 15 and even then i was at college to so i think i deserve a break.

xx

:You certainly do chick!! When will you be testing this month? Here's lots of
:dust::dust:

If you're a softcups/mooncup TTC user then don't forget to post your testing date here so we can keep track of their success :p

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ficial-testing-thread-2010-a.html#post4061299

Can't remember if this video link has been posted here or not but this is the one I found useful for instructions on using the Softcups:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drNCv9ac1I&feature=player_embedded

Embo: i not TTC this month as the OH is away. He is in the Army and doing a walk from Coldstream in Scotlnad back to London. There are 100 lads doing it to raise money for the Army benevolent fund. Great cause. So TTC is on hold unitl he comes back the end of Jan. So we can get back to TTC in Feb.

TTC4no3. Ill add my dates for Feb when i know when AF/BFP will be due. Not TC this month. Ill have a look at that link whe i get home. Im at work ATM and dont think people in the office will be impressed with me watchin how to insert softcups :rofl: Oh i would love to see their faces though. :rofl:

xxx

Oh my dayz looking at them softcups make my eyes water! :shock: you can tell im not used to big things :rofl: ooops hope OH dont read this !

xXx

well AF about here-super temp dip. So sad I feel sick.. Posted more in test thread.

M2 :rofl: you crack me up.

titi im so sorry hunny. i really am. :hugs:

xxx

Mummy2kian, I nearly just choked on my green tea!!!!! ROFL!!!

So sorry titi x

Im sorry titi, thats why i hate doing temps, it kinda puts u on a downer even before ur AF arrives :( hope next mnth is for u! x

:wohoo: the postman arrived i nearly ripped his hands off :lol:

I went in the bath room, took a breath as i opend the packet and took one out the wraper,,, first words out my mouth "CHRIST ON A BIKE"!!! they look even bigger in real life!!! :shock:

But they are here so i will try tomorrow night, if i dont chicken out!!!

xXx

Yah Mommy2kian. Fingers crossed for you. It will be ok- remember to relax and I found inserting them after :sex: was the easiest. I did it whilst still lying down and found this position was also easiest to remove them.
Good luck honey!
Minimin

Thankyou, im sure they will be ok after a little practice :winkwink: xXx

well girls im getting OV pains on the left hand side. havent done my opks and my chart dont suggest OV at all as its gone dolally but ill do an OPK after work and see. Felling even more down than i have been now as OH is away and there is nothing i can do about it. xx

You saying that laura i had some twinges today on my left side, ist it to early for us tho? im on cycle day 9 too :thumbup: xXx

I ovulated on CD11 last cycle so i have absolutly no idea to be honest. have you done an OPK? What else could they be?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"