Softcups

I want bigger boobies!!! :blush: ( @ Y @ ) for some reason when i get pregnant they remain the same just a tad firmer :shrug: bugger :lol:

ness u shud get them by tomorrow or lates thursday!

Just got back from my friends she made me a delicious tikka chicken salad with garlic croutons ooo my ive never enjoyed a salad so much! i want some more croutons never had them untill today :laugh2:

girls hope u are all keepin well--who is this jenny renner???? which site do you get the reading from? are they any good?

gosh croutons......wish I could have them - damn coeliac grrr!!!

Thanks Shona :hugs: I really appreciate that :flower:

just thought I'd let you guys know how I got on at appointment!

It was Just form filling, weight and height. At my docs they don't do bloods til around 10 weeks so that's it for now til 25 May for next appointment. She's applying for my 12 week scan so should get that date through in the next few weeks.

She gave me my antenatal record that I bring to my appointments etc and I have some stuff to fill out for my next appointment.

Pretty boring really lol!

i doid this aft got bfn. i had a drs appt this aft antway so mentioned it and he just said it i didnt get a pos in a week to go back. its just so wierd being late i never been late before not even an hour!

that's so strange especially as you've never been late before! I've heard that some women never get positives on hpt's but are actually pregnant - missing your period is a big sign the big one we all look for so crappy that hpt's aren't showing + chick!xx

iknow i just dont get it at all! so frustrating i dont think i feel oregnant, iv had shooting pains in my boobs and at the side of my belly button and a few af type cramps but thats it xx

I didnt feel pregnant either though chick in fact I've only started feeling it the last few days so it's possible to be pregnant and not feel it :flower: gosh I hope they do a blood test and you get a bfp that would be awesome!xx

i hoipe so! i think ill wait and test thurs if she hasnt shown. thiough i may tomorrow? i duno if i cn take the dissapointment? how long does it take for hgc to double do you know?

Icefire It is really hard said to hubby last nite we dont have to do anything if he is too tired and he said we have to stick to the plan. Bless him but we nearly got in an argument as I took it the wrong way like he had to not that he wantd to, me being silly. So used a softcup last nite girls and seemed to fit better this time no leakage whatsoever if I dont get pregnant this month goodness knows when. Bed 9,13,15,17(morning), 18(OV) and 19 second peak. Will then bed 20,22

Welcome prettycp - oh thats bad can understand how you feel and so sorry for your less

Softcups are great redhead31

Brillbride I know how you feel the only ones that I feel happy for is the girls on bnb, how bad is that of me? I hope so it was hilarious tho I did a reading from jenny renner and says I will conceive in the month of June find out in July and is a BOY. Should I change my username to wantingaboy lol?? If only that were true means only would have taken me 8 months to conceive shorter than last time. Im so sorry that must have also been really hard for you

Plz Ness I am so hoping this is my month and that the softcups have made the difference dying to join u hun and would only be four weeks difference
Oh so sorry for your sickness my sis had it, maybe your having a girl, I dont know if its a myth as they say more sick with a girl

My sis is due in Sept and my aunty due in July

GL Elvis they are ace!!!

Yomo and Schnoodle so sorry but its not over yet. Have you pinpointed your OV date? FX firmly for you and everyone else

Ness yay for appointment today!!! Let us know how you get on!

xxx

Hey Wanting --- I've got to ask about this Jenny Renner. Is this a British thing? I've seen mention on a few boards but couldn't really locate a site for her when I Googled. Sounds like fun and I'd be willing to throw a few $$ at it just to see what she says. Can you post contact info or PM me with the it? Many thanks and best luck to all out there TTCing!!

wondering the same elvis----Ness--glad to hear all about your appointment---it went really well..xxx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins the month of August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May - specific reference to the 14th and 25th.

Jennifer
this is what I got from her, I shall find link and get back to you x

It's ages away!!! I may be in the looney bin by then! X

Elvis I PM as admin wont let me make it public. Yomo Im trying to prove Jenny wrong as says I conceive in June but want one now!! lol...

Ness yeah boring stuff I was like that too, have you noticed an increase in weight yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->