Softcups

Thanks schnoodle. I might have to try it after just to see, but so far we've done it 2x with him just going into the thing and then me putting it in. We've flipped the cup to make it more shallow too so it stays closer to the cervix...am really hoping it works. I got a PEAK on the CBFM this morning so am hoping for O tomorrow.
Sorry bout that :bfn: though...that blows :(
:hugs:

thanks hun. just confusing iv never been so much as a day late before never mind 3. oh well eh?. good luck hun, hope you get your bfp xx

hi hun im not aware of anyonewho has, but theoretically it may work! if you can get dp todo that. though i do seem to find when you insert the softcup, you tend to scoop up some of the mess in to the cup as you do so isnt that messy as such.

Hope that helps.

Well, i tested this morning and got a bfn, not even a hint of anything. So i dont understand why my period is late, i have never been so much as a day late before, so maybe i didnt ov this mo9nth, or oved later or something. I feel dreadful this morning i have a really sore throat and im hot and stuffy and feel a bit sick.
Gutted is an understatement of how i feel this morning.

hope you are all well girls xx

Same here babes :nope:

x

aw sorry yomo, did you test too?? hugs hunny xxx

Yes my last test, I swear I am never ever purchasing another one until AF is late it screws your head up don't it!

Sorry you got a bfn too, but you know what they say it aint over till the witch turns up, but I am taking it as a no this month x

same here hun. iv never been late before so i am actuallty a bit worried now i dont think i ovd this month wich i guess can delay a period but i dont know why apart from i havwe comeoff some meds so i duno if that can cause it xx

:wave: hey huns!

Im sorry yomo, and schnoodle :( hope it was just to early :hugs:

Ness good luck today :) xXx

hope everyone enjoys there day! im off to my friends today for a catch up, ness ill post them today xXx

oh yeah, ness you have your appointment woth the midwife! ooh good luck hun xx

Thanks Cat! Have a lovely day sweetie!

Thanks Schnoodle! so sorry about yours and Yomo's bfn :cry: it sucks ass big time :hugs: as Yomo said though chick you're not out unless AF shows I'm keeping everything crossed!

BranDivah - it would help if you make yourself orgasm once you've put the cup in so that the cervix pulls up the sperm into your uterus :thumbup:

xx

Icefire It is really hard said to hubby last nite we dont have to do anything if he is too tired and he said we have to stick to the plan. Bless him but we nearly got in an argument as I took it the wrong way like he had to not that he wantd to, me being silly. So used a softcup last nite girls and seemed to fit better this time no leakage whatsoever if I dont get pregnant this month goodness knows when. Bed 9,13,15,17(morning), 18(OV) and 19 second peak. Will then bed 20,22

Welcome prettycp - oh thats bad can understand how you feel and so sorry for your less

Softcups are great redhead31

Brillbride I know how you feel the only ones that I feel happy for is the girls on bnb, how bad is that of me? I hope so it was hilarious tho I did a reading from jenny renner and says I will conceive in the month of June find out in July and is a BOY. Should I change my username to wantingaboy lol?? If only that were true means only would have taken me 8 months to conceive shorter than last time. Im so sorry that must have also been really hard for you

Plz Ness I am so hoping this is my month and that the softcups have made the difference dying to join u hun and would only be four weeks difference
Oh so sorry for your sickness my sis had it, maybe your having a girl, I dont know if its a myth as they say more sick with a girl

My sis is due in Sept and my aunty due in July

GL Elvis they are ace!!!

Yomo and Schnoodle so sorry but its not over yet. Have you pinpointed your OV date? FX firmly for you and everyone else

Ness yay for appointment today!!! Let us know how you get on!

xxx

Hi girls. Hope everyone is feeling ok today.

Yomo and Schnoodle - I have my fingers crossed for you both - its not over til the :witch: gets you though so I am hoping she stays away for you both. Baby dust to you.

Ness - best of luck with your appointment today. Is Mark going with you? Maybe it will seem proper "real" to him after today!

Am 10dpo today and got a BFN. Dont even know why I tested, most people don't get a BFP that early so I should know better. Symptoms wise, I felt ever so teary yesterday afternoon, so had a bit of a cry and felt better. My OH said this morning that my boobs look massive (considering they are a 36G anyway this would be some feat!) and I am quite bloated - I never suffer with bloating. I reckon I am somehow making my tummy bloat without realising it just so I can have some symptoms!

I even read a thread on here of some lady called Jenny Renny who does conception readings if you pay her $8.00 by Paypal. Of course I don't believe in it but guess whose Paypal account is now 5 quid lighter..... :rofl:

thanks Shona! I secretly hope it is a girl but will be happy with boy or girl of course as long as it's healthy....pretty freaked out atm as most of my symptoms except the nausea have been gone for about 5 days now....is that normal? Sorry I know it's not the appropriate place to ask but all the girls in first tri keep saying "don't worry if you don't have any symptoms think yourself lucky" and i'm like "no it's not that I don't have them - I did and they've gone!" etc

Sounds like you've bd'd on perfect days shona and FX the softcups give you a helping hand. i think what helped me this cycle is manually orgasming for a second time while hips elevated but who knows hey?!

Starmoon - no he's not cming today chick, with it just being a routine appointment of taking medical history etc and weight and stuff he doesnt need to be there really and he'd just get bored lol but he'll come with me to scans etc!

Your symptoms are sounding fab stick with it hun and very very early yet so keep that PMA! Yay for bigger boobs!

xx

My boobs can't get any bigger than they already are! Please god no! I long to have nice medium sized ones where I can buy nice pretty bras from normal clothes shops instead of paying £40 a time from Bravissimo or something that looks like it was designed for an old person!! We always want what we cant have. I'll put an order in for naturally straight hair while I am at it.

Ness dont worry hun the symptons fade as your body is getting used to the levels of hormones and heard that is quite common. I had no symptons whatsoever until 3 months in and then faded after a couple of months. And dont feel bad about asking here we are all so chuffed for you. PM me later after your appointment if you ever want to ask me anything fire away I have been through it all and know how worrying it gets first time round. Symptons can also go on and off throughout the whole 9 months xxx

haha starmoon can I second that straight hair!!! mines is naturally curly really thick and so hard to handle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->