Softcups

:cry: Oh Helly I wanted this so much for you :hugs:

Schnoodle and Yomo FX'd for you both! It's not over till the :witch: has arrived!

Ness it sounds like the "morning" sickness is in full swing for you. Glad your OH is being so understanding and helpful.
Excited about seeing the midwife tomorrow?

I am still doing pretty well. Still have a rough time of it when I hear of friends announcing their bfps after only trying a month or two. I don't think that part will ever go away. I am trying hard not to time sex around OV...I know I am getting ready to OV in another day or two and have LOADS of EWCM but its so hard :haha: I didn't realize it had become so routine for me every month, and it is a hard cycle to break!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

Love and :dust: to all!

first post! <3

hi ladies,
i stumbled across this forum while researching softcups. my love and i started using these this weekend.

babydust to all

Hi, I've just taken delivery of my first box of softcups, so fingers crossed that this works as I've heard a lot of good stories.

hi girls--good luck on the 2ww wanting a girl-fingers crossed for you -ice fire --i know what you mean when you hear everyone announcing they are preggers--- i went to bed l.nite crying in a huff when I heard that a friend of a friend is pregnant after gettin married there at xmas---honeymoon baby-----felt so mad at god!!! i suppose pissed off and depressed-thank god i woke feeling better!!!lol.... anyway on a better note---my boobs are feeling a bit weird so im trying to do lots of positive thinking

hard luck helly---i know how depressing it feels

delighted all is going well with Ness and mommy2kian..xxxxx

hi girls--good luck on the 2ww wanting a girl-fingers crossed for you -ice fire --i know what you mean when you hear everyone announcing they are preggers--- i went to bed l.nite crying in a huff when I heard that a friend of a friend is pregnant after gettin married there at xmas---honeymoon baby-----felt so mad at god!!! i suppose pissed off and depressed-thank god i woke feeling better!!!lol.... anyway on a better note---my boobs are feeling a bit weird so im trying to do lots of positive thinking

hard luck helly---i know how depressing it feels

delighted all is going well with Ness and mommy2kian..xxxxx

it's hard when you're friends are getting pregnant and you're not. i just found out a girlfriend of mine is pregnant and due around the same time i would have been (i miscarried the saturday before easter). i'm very happy for her, but can't help but feel a little jealous/upset.

welcome to the new ladies :wave: don't forget to add your testing dates to the official softcups testing thread :flower:

Shona - lol aww I bless OH he's been fabulous just humouring me lately I think! offering to make me food he thinks might help with nausea he he! Oooh you're on 2ww how exciting!! :happydance: get your butt to first tri bump buddy :winkwink:

Allie if you feel hornier round ov just go for it you might get a nice little surprise cos there's no pressure involved now you're just doing it cos you want to :hugs: yeah that "morning" sickness has kicked in big time lol have borrowed mum's sea bands pressure point bands to try and help - worth a shot!

Starmoon oooh your lack of symptoms could be a good sign hun!! It was for me!!

brill - don't feel guilty about feeling jealous it's only natural cos you want it so much too :hugs: the cycle before my bfp I had a really bad time emotionally - I got AF on valentine's day and the same day my friend text me to say she was 12 weeks pregnant with her 3rd baby - I was devastated! It totally sucks she got pregnant each time with first month of trying

x

hi pretty cp-know exactly how u feel!!-sorry about your MC--I had one too after 12 wks -it was realised i had a blighted ovum--had a D&C--- and as soon as I came home from the hospital and just sat on the sofa-a text came through-it was my friend from college telliung me "her good news" that she was due i think the 13th of May---2 days later than I would have been due--

hi pretty cp-know exactly how u feel!!-sorry about your MC--I had one too after 12 wks -it was realised i had a blighted ovum--had a D&C--- and as soon as I came home from the hospital and just sat on the sofa-a text came through-it was my friend from college telliung me "her good news" that she was due i think the 13th of May---2 days later than I would have been due--

Minimin had a blighted ovum too hun it's so sad - I didnt realise you had too :hugs:

that reminds me I must text her to see how she is x

i'm so sorry :(

it's hard sometimes! i have two friends due in a couple weeks, one the end of may, and my sister is due in july.

yea i think iv seen Minimin over in the TCM thread which i read now and again--I stocked up on loadsa superdrugs preg tests Ness as you recommended them--have loads---it was 2 for the price of one--dont know if the offer is still on or not!!!xxx

Oooh that's great they've never failed me whether it was a neg or a pos - I found FRER's too open for interpretation either way and the superdrugs are way cheaper!

Little tip though - if you see a slight line open the test up to see it better cos the windows are very small. I could barely see my first test line it was so faint but could see it better when I took it apart!

xxx

yea superdrug are very keenly priced----i have no love for FRER at all--plus i dont know why these companies are allowed to charge such extortionate prices for a wee piece a plastic!!!lol....have 50 IC's waiting on me as well though!!! might watch my "Secret DVD tonight about positive thinking!!lol

Hi All -- I've been lurking on these boards for a while. DH and I have been trying for baby #1 since September 2009. I've been hesitant to try these softcup dealies but I decided to order some when I had to reorder my OPKs. So many people have had positive outcomes that I figure it can't hurt to try. Here's to hope!!

Hey! I posted on this thread a LONG time ago and have had softcups forever, but never actually used them for conception aid until now. I have a ? though
You gals are putting them in after :sex: ? Have any of you had DH "fill" them and then put them in...and if so has anyone had any success with that method. Honestly its always so messy with us that I have no idea how we could use it post :sex: and actually keep anything in

hi hun im not aware of anyonewho has, but theoretically it may work! if you can get dp todo that. though i do seem to find when you insert the softcup, you tend to scoop up some of the mess in to the cup as you do so isnt that messy as such.

Hope that helps.

Well, i tested this morning and got a bfn, not even a hint of anything. So i dont understand why my period is late, i have never been so much as a day late before, so maybe i didnt ov this mo9nth, or oved later or something. I feel dreadful this morning i have a really sore throat and im hot and stuffy and feel a bit sick.
Gutted is an understatement of how i feel this morning.

hope you are all well girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"