Softcups

Elvis I PM as admin wont let me make it public. Yomo Im trying to prove Jenny wrong as says I conceive in June but want one now!! lol...

Ness yeah boring stuff I was like that too, have you noticed an increase in weight yet?

We shall have to prove her wrong then! LOL good luck x

Yomo GL to you too hun.

I have just been looking on cherri22 website and she has stacks of right predictions whereas jenny only has about 10 on her site and think cherri is more personal in her emails should I should I? My hubby would kill me if he knew :rofl: unless cherri wrote them all herself lol

Hey ladies :flower:

i had a reading from jenny renny, someone posted it when i was TTC last year she said id fall pregnant january with a girl...i fell in march with a boy, :shrug: couldnt have been more wrong :laugh2:

Ness did u get ur bountu pack?

Ive changed doctors now and i had my blood pressure done yesterday and its quite low :shrug: not sure what that means, she said thats why i get dizzy when i get up fast, my heart doesnt send the oxygen to my brain quick enough :shrug: i got midwife today at 11:30 to meet her, hope shes better than the other midwife, she didnt know her left from her right :dohh:

Morning all! Been busy the last few days and not had chance to catch up . . . How is everyone doing?

hi raz how are you doing. well i am 4 days lateno symptoms other that feel a bit coldy and some cramps. i have tested but bfn xx

I'm fine thanks! Had a scan on Monday and got the all clear. The nurse said my body has coped really well with it all and everything is back to the way it was before now. Starting my OPKs today to find out when i am going to OV. Went to Alton Towers yesterday for DH birthday which was fun.

I will be keeping everything crossed for you that the HCG is just not making its way into your urine and that there is a :bfp: brewing in there xxx

thankyou sweetie, glad your appt was ok and that you had a good day yesterday x

Morning all.

Cat - hope all goes well with your appt today.
Ness - glad everything went well with yours yesterday.

Re: Jenny Renner - I have absolutely no faith in anything like this but I couldn't resist spending a fiver!

Am at 11dpo today. Have not poas today. I plan not to until at least Friday if I can resist it! Symptoms wise - zilch apart from bloating still.

And Schnoodle, I have my fingers crossed for you. Did you come off the pill within the last few months at all? I ask because when I was on it and for a few months after coming off, I had a perfect 28 day cycle. The last few months have been a bit more all over the place, ranging from a 24 day cycle to a 30 day cycle.

Aah, OK. Well then that probably means that if you are late you have a better chance, although other things an delay AF such as stress. Hope you are not getting too stressed out with TTC. How many dpo are you?

im not sure hun i think i may have missed my surge ofr didnt ov this cycle wich may explain not having a period. i duno! i messed up my opks this month. im trying not to i dontfeel stressed, just confused and impatient! iv been far more stressed and never been so much as a day late x

You can put a big fat witch riding next to my name today.

softcups (and everything else under the sun) not working for me. :cry:

Elvis I PM as admin wont let me make it public. Yomo Im trying to prove Jenny wrong as says I conceive in June but want one now!! lol...

Ness yeah boring stuff I was like that too, have you noticed an increase in weight yet?

A little but cos I've not been eating much I feel a bit concave lol my jeans are defo tighter I can't get them up my thighs :haha:

Hey ladies :flower:

i had a reading from jenny renny, someone posted it when i was TTC last year she said id fall pregnant january with a girl...i fell in march with a boy, :shrug: couldnt have been more wrong :laugh2:

Ness did u get ur bountu pack?

Ive changed doctors now and i had my blood pressure done yesterday and its quite low :shrug: not sure what that means, she said thats why i get dizzy when i get up fast, my heart doesnt send the oxygen to my brain quick enough :shrug: i got midwife today at 11:30 to meet her, hope shes better than the other midwife, she didnt know her left from her right :dohh:

no she didnt even mention it - think I will ask at my next appointment in 4 weeks if she doesnt mention it then.

She didnt even mention my free prescriptions! Told me I have to wait til 20 weeks to apply WTF?! In all the info she gave me it said you get the form to fill out and send off at your booking in appointment. called the surgery and said I want a form to collect as I pay for regular prescriptions atm!

I have low blood pressure too Cat - they didnt do my blood pressure yesterday but I know from all the tests I had for my coeliac!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->