Softcups

Hi Ladies,

The witch is still away!!! Still got loads of CM got loads of sign pointing towards a BFP but I have no tests left so I can't pee on a stick. We shall see how tomorrow goes.

Ness, M2K hope you are both well x

Titi sorry she got you x

Icefire - Hope you are well x

OMG OMG OMG

Yomo!!! I'm soooo excited for you!! Go to the shop you need to :test:

OMG OMG OMG

Yomo!!! I'm soooo excited for you!! Go to the shop you need to :test:

Did one yesterday and got a bfn! Can't take another one. I am gonna wait until Friday if she ain't got me. It may be coz I had the hsg it may have messed my cycles up xx

:hugs: Titi. No need to explain hun, it's religion, I understand.

Yomo, Sounds awesome!!! Fingers Crossed XxX

Well girls and the verdict is:

First off I am CD10, so this cycle is too late to start treatment. So for now I am going to cross my fingers, use digital opk's and have alot of fun with it!!!

Next cycle:

On day three of my full flow period I will start with 50mg of Clomid, for days three, four, five, six and seven. On CD10 I will go for a Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to check for blockages in my fallopian tubes using dye.

I will start using opk's on CD11, which they are hoping for me to get a positive on CD11 or CD12. When my opk is positive, I then call the office (if they are closed or if it's a weekend, They will page a physician right away to meet me there!) and go in for Artificial Insemination (also called IUI - Intrauterine Insemination) and draw blood to confirm Ovulation, which also means DH has got to produce a specimen ASAP, take it to get it spun and washed and then I wait an hour then get IUI, lay there for 30 minutes and resume my life.

So thats it. I am nervous and I have a headache. DH has still got to perform his SA soon, but I don't want to push it! I may just ask him to make an appointment and go there and do it when he can fit it in.

I asked my RE if I should wait a few more months to ttc and he said "No, you have waited long enough!". He seems like a really nice doctor and his staff is great too. My blood pressure was quite high as well and it was mentioned to me that when I do become pregnant I will have to be monitored (high risk for preclampsyia?). They drew blood today for prolactin levels as my tsh levels came back good. They swabbed for the Chlamydia IgG Antibody as well.

I also showed him and his staff my opk's from the past 2 cycles and they couldn't believe their eyes either about my surge! They said for me to use a different brand, like digitals, to confirm. My opk's looked positive from CD16-CD26 last month and the month before from CD16 to CD22, which the biggest surge being CD18, but they need to check why sometimes my surge is so long.

Anywho, there's my story!

Hi honey wow that sounds fabulous! So glad they're getting lots going for you now!

Shame for not being able to start this cycle but sounds good to have some fun as it sounds pretty intense what you're having to do but so chuffed for you sweetie!!

Yomo - fx for you that you get your bfp sweetie! I'm rooting for you too xx

wow hun goodluck i really hope it works out for you hun you deserve it xx

:hugs: Titi. No need to explain hun, it's religion, I understand.

Yomo, Sounds awesome!!! Fingers Crossed XxX

Well girls and the verdict is:

First off I am CD10, so this cycle is too late to start treatment. So for now I am going to cross my fingers, use digital opk's and have alot of fun with it!!!

Next cycle:

On day three of my full flow period I will start with 50mg of Clomid, for days three, four, five, six and seven. On CD10 I will go for a Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to check for blockages in my fallopian tubes using dye.

I will start using opk's on CD11, which they are hoping for me to get a positive on CD11 or CD12. When my opk is positive, I then call the office (if they are closed or if it's a weekend, They will page a physician right away to meet me there!) and go in for Artificial Insemination (also called IUI - Intrauterine Insemination) and draw blood to confirm Ovulation, which also means DH has got to produce a specimen ASAP, take it to get it spun and washed and then I wait an hour then get IUI, lay there for 30 minutes and resume my life.

So thats it. I am nervous and I have a headache. DH has still got to perform his SA soon, but I don't want to push it! I may just ask him to make an appointment and go there and do it when he can fit it in.

I asked my RE if I should wait a few more months to ttc and he said "No, you have waited long enough!". He seems like a really nice doctor and his staff is great too. My blood pressure was quite high as well and it was mentioned to me that when I do become pregnant I will have to be monitored (high risk for preclampsyia?). They drew blood today for prolactin levels as my tsh levels came back good. They swabbed for the Chlamydia IgG Antibody as well.

I also showed him and his staff my opk's from the past 2 cycles and they couldn't believe their eyes either about my surge! They said for me to use a different brand, like digitals, to confirm. My opk's looked positive from CD16-CD26 last month and the month before from CD16 to CD22, which the biggest surge being CD18, but they need to check why sometimes my surge is so long.

Anywho, there's my story!

Thats great news, your gonna have a busy month lol x

I know!! :wacko: I am so nervous!

This month is for relaxation purposes! Next month: Game On! Lmao

We are also looking to buy a house and move into one by Mid-end July, sooooo the next few months are going to be hecktic!!!

Thanks Ladies for the support! :hugs:

that's what we're here for honey! :hugs:

you have tons to keep you outta trouble then lol x

hi trying for baby--good luck with it all --you might get lucky this month--then u wont have to go---wouldnt that be fab!!
im 4/ 5 dpo- cd 20-- spoke 2 a doc today about -DH sperm analysis results and he said they are perfectly fine---count 187 million per ml and 20 million when washed.....my internal scan etc went fine and evrything seemed fine with me too----so i just want to get pregnant now---really hope this is my month

Julie I am sooooooo excited for you!! I know you are nervous but at least you are going to get some action (so to speak:haha:). So glad they don't want you to wait! Good luck to you sweetie!

AFM I am still feeling good about taking a break. I really think it will help me clear my head before going to the FS (probably in September). NTNP is going well--I am hornier that ever :haha: I am enjoying not having to position myself during and after sex and just doing whatever we want! Its very fun now that the pressure is off, though I went to pee this afternoon and almost gave into the urge to pee on an OPK (I know I should be ovulating in the next day or so). It was so funny--I sat down and suddenly had this overwhelming desire to pee on a stick. I managed to get it under control and leave the OPKs in the drawer, then I had a good laugh at myself. I am trying to remember that I am NOT trying this month so NOT to be disappointed when AF comes a few weeks, but after a year and a half its hard to get out of the mindset!

Good luck to Schnoodle, brillbride, and yomo!! BFPs for everybody!!

Love and lots of :dust: to you all!

Oh Allie I miss you ever so much!!! I am so happy to hear that NTNP is working it's wonders for you. TTC has gotten down to the knitty gritty with so many of us that I feel we have stripped all the fun out of it. I am in a thread this cycle to just mainly go with the flow. No excessive bfp, bfn or af talk. No crazy smep plan talk or this or that. Occassionally we slip a quick "I just had the best bd ever!" lol and then we talk about the fun stuff. Wine, beer, movies, dates, how we meet, etc etc. It has been helping me alot so far this cycle. Enjoy your break allie! I sure miss you!
Thanks for the well wishes!!

Nessicle, thank you! :flower: I know everyone is here for each other, sometimes it's hard to see past my envy or my stubborness at times, but then I wipe the smoke out from over my eyes and I can see clearly again! Glad to see you are doing well!

Schnoodle and brillbride. thank you!

:hugs: Thanks Julie:flower: You're so sweet to say so. Part of me misses the madness of TTC, if you can believe that.

What thread are you talking about? I would love to read that thread, if you and the other ladies wouldn't mind....

Have a great evening everyone!

Yomo-how exciting, really hoping this is ur month hunny !!! :dust:

T4B2- wow im so happy that they are getting the ball rolling for you, you will be pregnant verrry soon, and clomid could even give you twins ;)

how are we all this morning? :flower:

morning cat im ok feel a bit sick and sinusy this morning feel quite wet (donw there) no sign of AF yet xx

how are you my love x

schnoodle, yomo I more lurk than post on here but I keep checking to see if you have your bfp's. Schnoodle are you testing again today? it sounds very good! good luck to you both xx

im going to try and leave it till sat i think. im a bit bloated today, feel slightly sick but that may be cos of my cold and feel a bit more like af is going to come today. i hope she doesnt!

thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->