Softcups

Morning Ladies,

still no :af: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Maybe I wasn't going mad this month, I really hope so.

Not going to test again till Saturday.

Hope everyone is ok?

x

thanks hun. at least i dont have to be worrying now and can move on to next cycle.:cry:

good luck to you hunny xx

Yomo - Really keeping everything crossed for you and sending lots of :dust: your way xx

Schnoodle - Oh no sorry the evil :witch: has come, we all need to invent so :witch: repellant :rofl:

Icefire - Glad the break is doing you good, i know what you mean about missing the madness of it all though. Its really hard for me this cycle not to wip the softcups and preseed out!

Sorry to anyone else the :witch: got and lots of luck to everyone waiting on either OV or testing. :hug: to all

AFM - Temps low, - on the OPKs and CM is sticky so as i thought i am going to be late OVing this month but thats to be expected i guess. Means i can enjoy a bit more fun :sex: though for a few more days :happydance: Though my cervix is still a bit sore from the MC and means my fave none TTC positions are out still :(

Wow yomo thats fantastic are u ever late??? :happydance:

Schnoodle im ok thankyou hun, im real sorry she got u hun xXx :hugs:

Schnoodle gutted for you sweetheart I can't believe it!!

Yomo I can't wait to see the outcome of your test on Saturday you have such control!!xx

:hugs: schnoodle, sorry you are out but on to the next one. x
GL Yomo - Hope she stays away - is this the latest you have been?

Sorry schnoodle I thought you were, what with AF being so late :( but at least you know now and can concentrate on this month. Bet you are fed up though xx

Well I am 12dpo today and bfn. I know I am not out til the witch shows but I am not getting my hopes up. If I was preg then I would likely get at least a hint of a BFP by now. I am feeling quite down about this, although I promised myself I wouldn't, it is so hard not to.

Symptoms wise, not much, just feel quite teary and boobs ache a bit. Have loads of housework to do and I just cant get into it. I also smoked a cigarette this morning after giving up in March. I feel a bit like whats the point?

Sorry to be a downer, I may start a TTC journal so I can unload in there.

I'm pregnant!!!! Please update - used mooncup for 2nd cycle (as well as zestica and opks and smep). First BFP on 27/4/10...4 more since then!!

EDD Jan 2011.

wooooop!

Congratulations Amym!! Can you please post on the official testing thread so I can update the stats? thank you!!

Sorry girls, not sulking been mad busy in work and at home, going to try to catch up on the thread over the weekend. Love to all x

Hi Helly darling!

Hopeyou're feeling ok and set for another month PMA darling speak soon xx

hi helly--
hi icefire--good luck with the NTNP
schnoodle--thats sucks:(know how u feel but sometimes its good to just get your AF and get on2 the next cycle...gd luk
well done amym....gr8 news
im 6dpo--cd 21,,, had a late ov this month--wondering was it the EPO thats doing it?? i dont know..boobs still feelin a bit weird...
hi 2 ness and mommy2kian--hope u all keeping a place for us on the 1st tri!!!xxx

yeah EPO can make you ov late Brill and don't worry your seats are nice and toasty xx

OMG thanks Ness--I really wasnt sure if thats what was doing it--as my cycles since iv started taken it have become a gd 3/4/5 days later---feck that----- no more EPO for me!!!xxxx

Yeah I started it beginning of my last cycle before bfp and then someone said it was good for CM but that it can delay ov by a week or so in some cases! I have regular 27 day cycles usually so I was like errr no way! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->