Softcups

me too-mine were norm 27/26--now up to 29----raging but when ttc everyday counts!!! was only taken it to OV the past 3 or soo months----i hope it doesnt take long to get out of my system!!! RIPPIN!!! lol

It shouldnt do if you stop taking it now by the time ov comes around (fx it doesnt anyway!) it should be out of your system! xx

thanks--hope so----- also purchased Pregnacare conception recently and have been taken it-just about a week----anyone know if it can delay OV?? really dont want my Ov to be delayed anymore.lol .. whats vits did u take ness before you get your BFP? im taken vit b-complex and folic of course.xxx

I only took folic acid hun until I got my bfp then started with pregnacare vits xx

hey girls just wanted to let you know it seems i had a chemical so back to the drawing board for me :( xx

Oh no confused im so sorry that must be so upsetting for you :hugs: best of luck this time hunny :dust:

Ive just had the most relaxing hours bath ive ever had, kian was asleep with daddy so i stayed in there for an hour, i smell lovely and im all wrinkled :haha:

im going out saturday night for my friends birthday, about 8 of us going to a greek restuarant in birmingham, they have belly dancing shows and u get to smash ur plate at the end :lol: im really looking forward to it although i doubt ill be staying awake till early hours of the morning, im in bed by 9, and asleep by 9:05 :lol:

enjoy ur evening hunnies xXx

The witch is coming :mad:(

NOooo Yomo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope she is not coming!

I see in your signature that you were supposed to start clomid yesterday. Does that mean you didn't and are starting 'IF" she comes? If so what days were you told to do so?

The witch is coming :mad:(

NOooo Yomo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope she is not coming!

I see in your signature that you were supposed to start clomid yesterday. Does that mean you didn't and are starting 'IF" she comes? If so what days were you told to do so?

She is here, God I hate her!

Yes I am going to start Clomid this cycle. You shall be joining me soon :mad:) x

Yomo :hugs: you tell her whos boss this month! she wont stand a chance with the clomid!!! :flower:

Yomo sweetie so sorry darling :hugs:

I'm glad you are starting Clomid I think you will have that bfp in no time once you've started it xx

Again Yomo :hugs: I am sorry!!!
Are you starting clomid on day 3 or are you doing the clomid challange and starting on day 5?

And yes I will be joining you May 20th I am due for AF (if she comes, but who am I kidding, she'll be here!),I start day 3, getting my hsg day 10 then start opk's once positive I call right away and have DH go there right away, produce his specimen (how stressful!!) and get inseminated! *rippingmy hair out!* I amhoping for my bfp this cycle soI don't have to have him go through all this!

Maybe when you start your clomid hunnie, you will get blessed with two babies for your courageous wait!!! Fingers crossed for you love, you deserve it!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->