Softcups

Girls that AF got, so sorry :hug:

Julie, sounds brill all they are doing for you x

Ness and Cat, hope you two are well x

CD5 already helly! Well, she is at least on her way out the door for you! What are your plans for this cycle?

I am using my softcups, of course, and digital opk's. Thats it, nothing crazy, nothing too stressful!!!

is it best to put a little pre seed in the softcup after bding and on my OH before bding this is my first month trying this

Some put pre-seed in the cup hun, will help nourish the spermies! i dont want to say too much cuz im no expert, best person to ask is ness, shes superwoman when it comes to the softcups :haha:

Helly im ok thankyou darlin how are u? best of luck this cycle :flower:

Cat is being let off her lead tonight :blush: my friends birthday and 8 of us are going to birmingham (not clubbing tho) how thoughtful they are, instead we going to a greek restaurant where there is belly dancing shows and we smash some plates :lol: but to be honest i dont think there is much off the menu that i can eat :shrug: oh well less calories eh :lol:

enjoy ur looong weekend lovelies! :kiss:

Hi girls wanted to update you all on my softcup journey. Apart from that one morning when I was worried about the removal I have absolutly loved them. I would recommend them to anyone. Love the feeling of not having that running yuk feeling after bedding.

Also 6dpo now and I am praying they are going to give me a bfp. But no symptoms really to report. A few wee twinges and that is all really.

Lets hope there are a few bfp's on their way and sorry to those the witch has caught.

:dust:

Ηi Ladies!
I have never use softcups, because nobody knows them here in Greece.:wacko:
I have to order them, with my next order of pre seed.
I just wondering, if tambons can do the same work as softcups:winkwink:
What's your opinion?

Ηi Ladies!
I have never use softcups, because nobody knows them here in Greece.:wacko:
I have to order them, with my next order of pre seed.
I just wondering, if tambons can do the same work as softcups:winkwink:
What's your opinion?

I think tampons would absorb the spermies and trap them which definitely won't help them swim up to the egg! The softcups keep them from leaking out and specifically nice and close to the cervix.

Hi all!
I am new to using softcups (last night was my second night using them) had a question.. when do you put it in? right away after bd? do you wait awhile? and do you leave it in there the max amount of time (12 hrs)?
thanks for the help!

Personally, I put it in immediately after so I don't lose any :spermy:
I leave mine in the max of 12 hours most times. :dust:

Evening ladies! Hope you are all well!

:hi: to all the new Softcups ladies! Good luck to you all! I usually put the softcup in immediately so as not to lose any of the little :spermy:

:hugs: to confused27. So very sorry sweetie :cry: Wishing you lots of super sticky :dust: to you for your next cycle!

:hugs: to you also yomo. That :witch: sure is a mean one. Good luck with the clomid this cycle dear! I am sure you and Julie will be cooking up bfps in no time!

Been having a great time the last few days. Being on a break has given me so much :sex: energy that DH is worn out :rofl: Also went for a nice long horseback ride today and had so much fun!

Ness and Cat, hope you are well!

Have a great weekend girls!

Love and :dust: to all!

I'm doing the smep plan and using my soft cups this cycle. I will start using the cups tomorrow night on CD12. I forgot to order my preseed though...dang it! oh well

welcome to all the new ladies!

don't forget to add your test dates to the official softcups testing thread! good luck!

Hi all my other girls! hope you're all ok! Allie glad you're enjoying NTNP sweetie!

xx

Morning all, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Allie - made up the NTNP is going well for you, keep going with that having fun, it will do you the world of good Im sure x

Can anybody please tell me which is the best site to order my softcups? I'm in Greece and the official site sends only in U.S.A.

I used amazon to get mine dont know if they ship to germany though.

i got mine off of early-pregnancy-tests.com. i've also heard some ladies get good deals getting them off of ebay too

hey-anyone heard of conception caps? https://medgadget.com/archives/2006/08/post_3.html

V. interesting...........

Yes that is interesting. The opening is far from the cup though, wouldnt all the sperm collect in the cup and not be able to reach the cervix? I didnt think the cervix was that long. :shy:

That is the same thing I thought too.

Look interesting but the cup part looks really deep to me too! It also said to collect the sperm in the cup and then insert. I know some gals choose this method with the soft cups but my dh is in no way shape or form gonna be ok with that lol He doesn't care if I use the SC but he wants no part of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->