Softcups

ive got the green light on fertility friend also so god knows whats going on either way there is nothing i can do about it unless OH can post some sperm by special delivery down to me. lol.

Hey ladies~
Using the softcups for af right now... CD1 today :roll: stupid witch.

Hello ladies,
It's been a crazy few days. But I just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing.. Hope all is well.. I think this may be my month! Fingers crossed. I've never felt this way before.. maybe it's all in my head but i just don't think so.. i hope not at least. It's "too early" to tell, but I just feel.. idk can't even explain it!

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I've finally plucked up the courage to test drive my soft cups! I'm glad I've had a practise run tho cos I had to get up and go downstairs to get them. Biiiiig mistake!! I never realised just what a ahem mess it makes when you move to quickly!! But atleast I got it in (tmi) and it was much smoother than I imagined!! I don't know whether I've 'hooked' my cervix but I've inserted it the way it's shown on the clip posted earlier!! Can't feel a thing. I'll try to keep it in as long as poss. Hopefully over night!

Hi ladies,

I live in Australia and I couldn't find anyone who ships softcups to Australia so I had to order mooncup even though I really wanted to try softcups.

Can't wait to get it :dance:

Hey ladies~

Using my softcup for witch too now-cd1...............:hugs: premomt

I'd love to hear what you think of using it for AF. I think my period is on it's way so I will try it too. I find it really messy to remove having used it after sex. There's always lots of spillage :blush: but thankfully I always remove it when sitting on the throne. Sorry for the detail. :blush::haha:

Hey ladies~

Using my softcup for witch too now-cd1...............:hugs: premomt

I'd love to hear what you think of using it for AF. I think my period is on it's way so I will try it too. I find it really messy to remove having used it after sex. There's always lots of spillage :blush: but thankfully I always remove it when sitting on the throne. Sorry for the detail. :blush::haha:

Well I used my softcup for AF first time ever. Don't want them to be a complete waste! I have to report I LOVE it! Used it yesterday evening at first sign of AF and just took out early this morning when I got up. No leaks and no spillage coming out-but then again I have very light AFs.

As for spillage-I found the first time I used it for sex I didn't put it in very good and I did have a lot of leaks/messes. I watched the video and that helped. I find I really have to push it VERY far back and then down and make sure I feel it go under the pubic bone before I know its in good. Then TMI I occasionally have to reach in there and push it back as Premomt mentioned that BM or whatever can make it wiggle forth a little.
When taking it out on loo I find I have to pull it straight horizontally out........like toward the wall rather than the floor and it is perfect. It is completely different than instinct or with tampon which you would pull straight down.

Premont and Titi sorry the old hag got you! :witch: is evil!
Bellablue- Fxd for a :bfp: for you this month- I know what you mean about feeling different. When are you going to test?
CD6 for me-(aftr MC bleed) Felt some OV pains yesterday so DH has some work to do when he gets home. I know MC can alter your cycle some what.

Thanks Minimin, waiting 1 week to test.. If I can :)

OH has gone to the post office to pick mine up today, great timing as FF is saying Im good to go from Saturday so I can have a "dry" (haha) run tonight and all set for a long weekend, with my predicted OV day being Tuesday. Fingers crossed and fingers crossed for you BellaBlu, really hope yo get your BFP and good luck to everyone else in Team SoftCup x

G'day ladies :lol:! dunno why i wrote that im not even australian.annnyway!
We were meant to start :sex: tonight but OH wanted to strt last night :shock: so we had :sex: in the bath :blush: then i put in the soft cup (when the water drained :lol:) it went straight in!

This morning i tried to take it out, and i couldnt do it!!! i was sh*ttin myself having visions of me going to hospital telling them i got a cup stuck up my vaj :dohh: i tried for ages and i couldnt hook my finger to get it, and i was dying for a wee and the only way i cold get it out was to strain and bear down, well i ended up weeing all over my hand :blush: but it came out good job i was on the loo! :rofl: cant believe i just said that but i was really scared!

So will i be using them again? yes but wont taqke it out when i desperate for the loo :lol:

xXx

lolol!!!!!! Im laughing my head off!!!!!!! Poor u lol.

Well I just had the donor up and fought with a softcup after I inseminated, but how do I know if it's in right or not? I just kinds shoved it in there lmao, god knows how I'm gettin it out ifh u had so much trouble!!!! How far in shud it be? Is there a 'technique' for puttin it in?

also, its giving me slight cramps? like when I use a tampon...weird!!!!

Lizzie moon- have a google of it and there is a video of how to put them in. LMAO at you and Mommy2Kian. I found lying down was easy for me to pull them out!
I will be using them alot this month as I dont know when I will OV after my MC last week! Good luck ladies!

:lol:
It sits just behind ur pubic bone, i pushed it in as far as it would go, but i just couldnt remove it :blush: not sure why it is giving u cramps hun.:hugs:

This morning i tried to take it out, and i couldnt do it!!! i was sh*ttin myself having visions of me going to hospital telling them i got a cup stuck up my vaj :dohh: i tried for ages and i couldnt hook my finger to get it, and i was dying for a wee and the only way i cold get it out was to strain and bear down, well i ended up weeing all over my hand :blush: but it came out good job i was on the loo! :rofl: cant believe i just said that but i was really scared!
xXx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG everyone in the office just stared at me as I was laughing so much.

I only found this thread yesterday and as I O'ed today it is too late for me to use this month so if nothing happens i'll order some and use next month. I had a MC on new years day so not really thinking anything will happen but you never know....:winkwink:

oh oh girls. Had a BAAAAAAAADDDDD softcups experiment today for AF. Went so well on CD1 That I did not use back up protection today for cd2 and-wah, wah, wah! I sneezed and had a softcup AF explosion! I don't know if it wasn't in right or what-but VERY messy and very bad. Not going to use as primary AF source anymore!!! Bought the Diva cup......am still going to use my softcups for BD but not for AF anymore!!

G'day ladies :lol:! dunno why i wrote that im not even australian.annnyway!
We were meant to start :sex: tonight but OH wanted to strt last night :shock: so we had :sex: in the bath :blush: then i put in the soft cup (when the water drained :lol:) it went straight in!

So will i be using them again? yes but wont taqke it out when i desperate for the loo :lol:

xXx

pmsllllllllllllllllll at u mommy2kian u had me in stitches lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"