Softcups

No-I wouldn't worry I was just trying something "extra"! Lol.

Ohh maybe my cervix is sensitive thanks for informing me, never thought of that!

Im sat here with my softcup in from :sex: last night :lol: we didnt DTD till late so i can keep it in till around 10am :happydance:

Gonna try and fit another :sex: in tonight

Then ill be in the 2week wait...:happydance:

:dust:

TTC4No3 - Thanks for adding me. I am quite regular 28-30 day cycles, but only knew for def when i ov using opks. I have posted in the main ttc section and have recieved some positive posts so I am quite looking forward to it now. Not sure if I'm brave enough for acupuncture!!!

Hi Titi - fellow Tinsel buddy! I am just trying out different fertility aids... hence softcups and reflexology! I am still charting also, would be great if someone could have a look every so often, fellow charters, let me know if I'm on track! With opks last month I just made sure I didnt wee after lunchtime and tested when I got home from work bout 5ish, seemed to work ok, though I was so desperate sometimes on way back from work I could hardly get the key in the front door! :rofl:

I will let you all know how the reflexology goes too if your interested? Think I will start opks on cd12 thanks for the advice. BD last night but didnt try softcup yet, like I said I only have 6 so want to wait til I'm a bit closer to ov to use them! Doing the sperm meets egg plan so I'm BD every other day at mo. Is it ok to wee when you have softcup in then? (I know its best not to for half hour or so after bd) I will let you all know how I get on when I use my first one!

Hi Angelblue. I tried soft cups for the first time the other night and weed just fine with it in!!

I still like to stay in bed for a half hour to hour after BD (with softcup in immediately) just to make sure everything is up there where it should be. Then I get up/wee etc. (yes fine with them in). I like to use them to keep everything up there after that hour or so that might still be alive instead of drizzling out by then.

hey girls only a quick one from me. OH is home for a few days so got to use to soft cups 10/10. ssoooo easy to put in, i think they are great. had a bit of a driible yesterdat but think that was stuff that was underneath the soft cup but apart from that no problems at all. YEY!

xxx

i'm so excited about softcups! just bought a cbfm last week, and just decided to read about softcups and lo and behold they're sold in cvs and walgreens! :happydance: i don't like ordering things online as i currently (until august) live in a thieving apartment complex.. i've tried the vitamins and they just didn't work for me, this cycle i'm so excited to be trying two new things!! :):):)

Hi,
I have never heard of softcups until today! What a great idea, i am going to purchase some today just hope they come before i ovulate around Tuesday. x

Yomo mine came really fast (I got them from accessdiagnostics) and I ordered on Wednesday and they came on Friday (I'm in Northern Ireland and thought it would take longer to get here)

i just looked at the first couple pages, users were almost all pregnant! :happydance: wonderful. can't wait to get to know y'all!

ok spoke to soon. did any one experiance leakage whilst using SCs? I have got one in now and lost quite a bit. not sure if its OHs or mine?

xxx

I didn't have leakage - aside from what was already too far down to be IN the cup. Are you sure it's in right/far enough?

Yomo mine came really fast (I got them from accessdiagnostics) and I ordered on Wednesday and they came on Friday (I'm in Northern Ireland and thought it would take longer to get here)

Thanks for that babes...... shall order now good luck xxx

aaisrie- today is the 3rd day i ahve been using them. the first two days didnt really have any leakage but today i have. I though it was in properly. I couldnt feel it one it was. Im getting a little sore from putting them in and out though so think i will leave them until tomorrow now though.

xx

Just ordered them from the website you suggested! Bring it on x

Good luck Yomo!! If you watch the video on the softcups website it explains it really well on how to get it in and out

Laura6914 yea maybe give your cervix a break because it's maybe just irritating it with rubbing against it, or try putting some preseed in to make it slide in easier?

just went out and bought mine :) very nervous about putting them in, do you suggest a trial go before using them after dtd?

just went out and bought mine :) very nervous about putting them in, do you suggest a trial go before using them after dtd?

I would definitely suggest a trial run before using them for the "big show." :winkwink:

So, this was my first month of using them for ovulation, and everything was good. I am at 3DPO now, looking to test Jan 26th. I never had a problem with leakage. I have a feeling that my vagina is rather long, as they go way the heck up there, and behind the public bone. I certainly never felt anything once they were in correctly.

I also used the softcups/preseed combo. Right after DTD, I put a pillow under me, and had the SC/preseed by my side. I squirted about a quarter size pool of preseed into the cup, and inserted right away. I would wait about 30 mins before getting up from that position. I would then leave the cup in anywhere from 6 to 12 hours.

There was an issue of removal only once, out of six times using the cup. One morning, after leaving it in overnight, I couldn't get a good grasp on the lip of the cup while sitting on the toilet. TMI - DH had to pull it out from behind, LOL! It was probably one of the funniest moments in our relatively short TTC experience. He is a good sport though :haha:

I think I know why this happened - I think I inserted it upside-down - meaning that I put the side that the plastic is connected to the ring on the top, or towards my belly. I thought it would be more shallow, putting the sperm closer to the cervical entrance, as well as easier to remove (as your finger would hook around the area that the plastic is not attached upon removal). Well - that was wrong! lol. I just put it in the way you are supposed to from now on and there hasn't been any issues. :thumbup:

One word of advice I have for removal is to push, like doing a Kegel exercise, to dislodge it a bit when you are pulling it out.

Good luck everyone!

I didn't have a trial, I actually found the spermies made it easier to get it in first time no trouble!

Joyalan I'm the same as you 3DPO and testing the 26th!

Oh I didn't have any bother getting it out, I just hooked my finger under it and it came out easily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->