Softcups

Mandy, sounds like you are doing the smep?

I could never kepe up with that plan, I normally had 32 day cycles and O CD18....exhausting!

I think you are good to go! How do you like the SC's? I think they should be sold in stores right next to the hpt's! They are perfect! I justmailed the rest of mine out to a ttc friend on here to try!

A little leakage happens, as long as some sperm is being held at my cervix!

Good Luck with them!

eah i was doing the smep , but it said wen u get pos do that day and next 2 days then miss day then try last time, so i got tonite then miss sat and do it sun and i find the softcups good , as no mess on bed lol. but bit did come out on last one wen i took it out,, but i left them in for while ,, xx

Thanks Tryforbaby2!! : )

It's good to see you hun!

Nice to see you too sweets! :flower:

What are your plans for ttc this cycle?

Well of course my beloved Softcups, and This is the first cycle I used a fertility monitor and also switched from preseed to preconceive plus. Also we only did morning bd's and only a few "quality" times.........I am still on maca and gf juice and tried a new "reproductive factors" supplement. Plus still lots of PRAYING.

Don't know what I'll do if I have to move onto another cycle.

hey yomo and titi im fine thankyou huns :hugs: im sending u all LOTS of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
You deserve this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First month using softcups and I got a :bfp: to show for it!
:) I think it helped a lot!

Hi Girls! Hi Mommy2Kian, How are YOU doing? : )

Well its that time again, the dreaded 2 day wait..............got my hopes up yesterday with a temp rise at 11 dpo (that is when it usually falls) but got a bfn with smu and then a drop again today..............

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send extra dust and prayers my way. This is my 18th cycle and I have been a wreck this week. I got so excited yesterday with that rise (that had never happened before) that I jumped in the car and went straight out really early for hpts......I even bought the new 6 day early frer so was crushed with the -

I feel like I can't keep my spirits up much more if this isn't it.................

Thank you and lots of love and dust to you all!!!!!

sending you so many prayers and :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxxx

:dust: TITI!!!!

:dust: YOMO!!!!!

You girls deserve this so much!!!! I'll pray for you both!!!

I second that Julia! I'm so so praying you guys to get your bfp's - you're such good people and deserve them so much xxxx

fxed for you titi

how many months did you use softcups before you got your BFP tryingforbaby?

Thanks ladies, you are making me cry here! I really appreciate your good luck messages xxxxx

Fingers crossed and lots of praying for you ladies that BD last night and tonight! I hope it works this time.:hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Seconded, huge good luck to all the girls this month!

BFN for me Im afraid, so no doubt heading on to cycle 9 x

Well no sign of AF...

Not feeling hopeful after the BFN last night, I reckon my body has a 28 day cycle regardless of when I ovulated, so Im expecting AF on Monday I reckon. Though its nice to make it past 14 dpo!

praying for you helly I hope you don't have to go on to cycle 9 :hugs: xx

i used softcups the day before i O'd and im hoping to god it kept them up there longer! xxxx

Hi Helly! FX'd for you hun-being late is a good sign! I just got a bfn today too.....: (
except this will put me on cycle 19.........lets pray our hpts are just stupid!!!!

Thanks girls, sorry about your BFN Titi, fingers crossed its just too soon. Cycle 19 just isnt fair :(

fxed for you titi

how many months did you use softcups before you got your BFP tryingforbaby?

I used Softcups for 3 cycles before I got my BFP. I don't have the stamina and neither does my DH for the SMEP though! Good Luck with them, I love them!!!! I would pop them in right after sex with my hips alittle elevated and try to scoop the cup to catch some spermy running out and push it as far back as it would go, then wipe excess off with a wet towel or wet washcloth, no leakies after that. I'd leave them in for 12 hours max and take out on the toilet going slow with it and not turning or dumping it. I recommend them and digital opk's to everyone now!!! :)

Thanks ladies, you are making me cry here! I really appreciate your good luck messages xxxxx

Oh gosh Yomo, we just love and adore you and your strength!!! :hugs:

Well no sign of AF...

Not feeling hopeful after the BFN last night, I reckon my body has a 28 day cycle regardless of when I ovulated, so Im expecting AF on Monday I reckon. Though its nice to make it past 14 dpo!

Dear Witch,

Please stay away from my friends Helly, Yomo and Titi. They are quite dear to us softcup girls. If you mess with either of them, I'm afraid Ness and myself are going to have to hunt your ass down and beat you!

Your truly,

Tryfor!

Hope she stays away Helly!!!

Mandy, sounds like you are doing the smep?

I could never kepe up with that plan, I normally had 32 day cycles and O CD18....exhausting!

I think you are good to go! How do you like the SC's? I think they should be sold in stores right next to the hpt's! They are perfect! I justmailed the rest of mine out to a ttc friend on here to try!

A little leakage happens, as long as some sperm is being held at my cervix!

Good Luck with them!

eah i was doing the smep , but it said wen u get pos do that day and next 2 days then miss day then try last time, so i got tonite then miss sat and do it sun and i find the softcups good , as no mess on bed lol. but bit did come out on last one wen i took it out,, but i left them in for while ,, xx

Just alittle mess is fine! I think you have it all down pat! You'll be ok!!! :) Glad to see you can keep up with SMEP!!!
Recommend the softcups to your other ttc friends, they are awesome!!! Everyone I know now thats not even on BNB I am catching myself recommending this to them!!! Good Luck!!! :flower:

Sometimes it may take me awhile to respond as now I am only a lurker in ttc but I have you girls in my thoughts every single day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->