Softcups

Not too much leakage- but when they came out they were caked with his "stuff" on both sides of the cup- inside and outside xx

So we BD'd last night (peak day) and I used soft cups for the first time. I was amazed at how easy it was to put in, and it was kind of cool to take it out this morning and see the spermies and know they had 10 whole hours parked up against my cervix! he he! Hopefully it will help do the trick this month!

hi mommy ,,how u doing,,, im using softcup for hope fully last time tonight lol. x

Hi Girls! Hi Mommy2Kian, How are YOU doing? : )

Well its that time again, the dreaded 2 day wait..............got my hopes up yesterday with a temp rise at 11 dpo (that is when it usually falls) but got a bfn with smu and then a drop again today..............

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send extra dust and prayers my way. This is my 18th cycle and I have been a wreck this week. I got so excited yesterday with that rise (that had never happened before) that I jumped in the car and went straight out really early for hpts......I even bought the new 6 day early frer so was crushed with the -

I feel like I can't keep my spirits up much more if this isn't it.................

Thank you and lots of love and dust to you all!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Hi Girls! Hi Mommy2Kian, How are YOU doing? : )

Well its that time again, the dreaded 2 day wait..............got my hopes up yesterday with a temp rise at 11 dpo (that is when it usually falls) but got a bfn with smu and then a drop again today..............

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send extra dust and prayers my way. This is my 18th cycle and I have been a wreck this week. I got so excited yesterday with that rise (that had never happened before) that I jumped in the car and went straight out really early for hpts......I even bought the new 6 day early frer so was crushed with the -

I feel like I can't keep my spirits up much more if this isn't it.................

Thank you and lots of love and dust to you all!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck titi xx

aww thanks girls!

Fx'd for you too!!!!

:dust: TITI!!!!

:dust: YOMO!!!!!

You girls deserve this so much!!!! I'll pray for you both!!!

What days did you BD? Hopefully you BD the other day, yesterday and try to do it tonight!!!

Thanks Tryforbaby2!! : )

It's good to see you hun!

Mandy, sounds like you are doing the smep?

I could never kepe up with that plan, I normally had 32 day cycles and O CD18....exhausting!

I think you are good to go! How do you like the SC's? I think they should be sold in stores right next to the hpt's! They are perfect! I justmailed the rest of mine out to a ttc friend on here to try!

A little leakage happens, as long as some sperm is being held at my cervix!

Good Luck with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->