Softcups

aww thank you so much tryfor-you are soooo sweet! : ) :Hugs:

:hi: Softcups girlies! Hope you are all doing well! Congrats on the BFPs!!

Helly, Titi, yomo: I am praying hard for all three of you this cycle and am showering you with baby :dust: !!!!

Julie it looks like things are progressing well for you so far!! So excited for you hon!! When do you see your OB?

Ness I can't believe you are almost 10 weeks! It seems like yesterday I was lamenting AF with you. So happy for you too!

Cat its good to see you still lurking around here--how are you feeling?

I am doing fairly well. NTNP is not as fun this month, especially after seeing all the BFPs in here. Makes me second guess myself. I don't know...:wacko: I do miss you all though! It is so good to still see the softcups going strong!!

Love and :dust: to all!

Hey hun :hugs: im ok thankyou, counting down the day till my scan on wednesday so i can rest a little :) xXx

:dust:

Morning girls, still no AF but a BFN yesterday again. Im sure I will get AF tomorrow. Ah well.

Hope you are all feeling good today x

Helly-Wow hun.....IDK-Your chart still looks really good.....what kind of tests are using?

My chart on the other hand......wah wah wah...............BFNs and temp plunges here-: (
AF def. on her way today or tomorrow.

Icefire-it's good to hear from you hun! Don't second guess yourself. I think all these BFPs would be even more heartbreaking if you were giving it your all and still nothing-rather than taking it easy................TRUST ME. I pulled out all the stops this month........we only had morning sex for a change as I thought that would get best spermy results-we did it really "good" instead of just getting in quick BDs-I tried Baking soda finger, used my softcups, switched to preconceive +,spend $400 on a super advanced fertility monitor-,,,,,,,,,the list goes on and on-and as usual nothing made any difference. I am pretty sure I am going to be joining you now in NTNP-if not this upcoming cycle than cycle 20.........Although I don't think I can call it NTNP b/c in my heart I will never "not be trying"..........FX'd for you that this is just what you need to get your BFP soon!!!! :hugs:

my heart breaks for you Titi you deserve this so much it's so unfair! 19 cycles is criminal :hugs:

Allie so so good to see you I'm glad you're doing well and I agree don't second guess NTNP - you needed this break for your sanity :hugs: I know I can't believe 10 weeks already! Have my 12 week scan in 1 week and 4 days! yikes!

Helly hang in there sweetie I pray that AF doesnt turn up for you xxxx

I have been using them for a month so far not PG yet. But I think I maybe this month. Just waiting to see whats going on I am 12DPO and I got a - on my HPT this morning but all the OPK's are dark red.. its kind of confusing. Good luck!
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/CD22.jpg

I have been using them for a month so far not PG yet. But I think I maybe this month. Just waiting to see whats going on I am 12DPO and I got a - on my HPT this morning but all the OPK's are dark red.. its kind of confusing. Good luck!

wow, those look like a BFP to me! if the second line on your OPK is that dark, it could be a BFP... will you test again tomorrow???

Thanks girls :hugs: I appreciate the affirmation and support.

Titi, NTNP has been really good for me mentally if nothing else. Its just what I needed before going back to the OB/FS in September. Its giving me a chance to relax, lose a little weight, and try to regain my sanity.

Has anyone noti ced that if you leave the cup in for 12 hours, the smell when you take it out is very strong? Or is it just me?

hi all. hope everyone ok,, well now im inthe 2ww,, my softcups were good though and think helped alot

mandy - why hasn't your chart confirmed O?

i dont kno w, but i think i have o though ,, i put 2 pos okps in but if i take last one out it confirms ovulation ,, but ive left it in for now and put post in for help ,, do u think ive ovulated >? and how u getting on ,, not long now for u to see oh ,, xx

Hi everyone

How are you all doing? I took some time out been really hard for me this month. I must have had about 3 evap lines on 3 diff brands, either that or chemical but doubt that as the lines only showed up after the time limit. I OV day 18 last month which was quite late due to taken epo so stopped that and I OV yesterday (day 14) which Im chuffed about so will see how it goes. Im trying to keep myself busy. No matter what it was I so believed it was a positive so kind of been a really long couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is good xxx

tryforbaby2 - Congrats hun so happy for you. Couldnt believe it when I seen your status and was so praying you wouldnt have to go further with RE!!!

Wantingagirl-so sorry-I can't imagine how hard that must have been. :hugs:

Shona so glad to see you back I was wondering where you'd got to but remember you saying you would take a bit of time out if you didnt get your bfp - I'm glad you've ov'd and are back on track for that bfp now sweetie xx

Has anyone noti ced that if you leave the cup in for 12 hours, the smell when you take it out is very strong? Or is it just me?

Yep - it smells quite fishy I find but then I suppose it's been enclosed and stuck up there for 12 hours :haha:

Titi - Thanks hun yeah was rough but im ok now just the longest two weeks ever :hugs:

Ness thanks dear yeah really needed this time out this month seems to be so dragging. Cant believe you are 10 weeks already!!! Yeah so needed it, ive just been working and cleaning and reading a couple of the twilight books. Just focusing now on moving away in 9 weeks so just keeping busy. I tell you defo wont be testing until late no matter what happens and didnt follow SMEP only so many months I can deal with doing that :hugs: xxxx

my sis is also nearly 23 weeks now and really close to her its hard but it will be fine. Hard to get out of feeling like this once your in it but im ok when kept busy xxx

aww sweetie I can imagine you're feeling pretty emotionally low right now especially with your sister being pregnant - I can't imagine how tough that is! You're a strong lady though and you can do this and hang in there I have faith in you! :flower: Defo wait until AF is late to test it's hard work testing before. I do think you had a chemical though last cycle. They say you fall pretty quickly once you've had a chem so fx that is the case for you :hugs:

I know the last few weeks have dragged though you know! In a way I think "wow 10 weeks already" but then I only had my scan at 8 weeks which was 2 weeks ago and it seems soooo long ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->