Softcups

Laura - thank you for posting your story..that does make me feel better...esp to see women that do have some fertility issues still getting pg with the softcups.

never - I dont think you can do it too much...you said he already has children right? Then I think his sperm is probably fine and can handle doing it often while you see him. I also think that if you do use the softcups allow the sperm to get in there and then spend the rest of your time having fun doing it...and not worry.....i dont remember how long you will with him but if you can try to bd ever other day with a soft cup and allow all the other deeds to be just for fun...that is what I would do..not sure how you feel about it.

I was told to try and have an orgasm after bding and putting in the softcup. I was told it will asssist the sperm in getting up through the cervix. Apparently the orgasm forces them through. Lastly, I think I will just put the preseed inside the cup before inserting it b/c my DH HATES preseed....LouLou losing sensation is one thing...but not finishing defeats the purpose....LOL....I cant have that happening!

thanks ttc! maca buddy :) we will probably use the softcups every day he is here. should be 7 or 8 days, but not every time we :sex: we have to have fun :sex: too to keep the spice in our life! we might not see each other EVERY day either..those are just the days i took leave on so that i increase my chances of seeing him. yes, he has two children, so i don't believe sperm is an issue for him. we used to joke and call him fertile mertile. haha. they do always say relaxing and having fun is the best bet :shrug: i will see how he feels about the preseed at first, not sure. he's never used it, but he's usually okay with everything and has no problem. it takes me FOREVER to orgasm, so not sure that is even something i should try unless i want to sit there forever. haha. might just save that for the fun :sex: and not worry about it during our baby making :sex: i'm trying not to plan this too much, but it's not working that way. haha

hahaha yeah I gotcha...I try not to plan it all either but I just cant help it.....hahahahahaha

Wishing you all the luck in the world for this cycle girls xxx

ttcbaby17, my DH is like yours! He finds it a huge distraction when I stop to put the preseed in, and he finds it slippery too. He thinks its too much of an "intervention".
I've tried to put the preseed in early, but then it doesn't always end up in BDing! Imagine being stuck with some preseed and no sperm :)

Friends, I used softcups a few times this cycle (for the first time). Am looking for the testing thread, any idea where it has disappeared?
Inserting it is super easy, but getting it out is not too much fun, but i like the idea that the spermies don't run off.

ttcbaby17, my DH is like yours! He finds it a huge distraction when I stop to put the preseed in, and he finds it slippery too. He thinks its too much of an "intervention".
I've tried to put the preseed in early, but then it doesn't always end up in BDing! Imagine being stuck with some preseed and no sperm :)

Friends, I used softcups a few times this cycle (for the first time). Am looking for the testing thread, any idea where it has disappeared?
Inserting it is super easy, but getting it out is not too much fun, but i like the idea that the spermies don't run off.

Taking it out is a little weird. I use my middle finger and kinda scoop it out. I thought I got it stuck last month :haha::dohh: But I think I really had it under my cervix.

Does anyone have stuff still in the softcup when you take it out?

Yess, I can feel it with my finger, but its hard to get a grip on the rim. So i have to push down a lil bit. And I do have "stuff" remaining in them. In fact, this one time I took it out in just about an hour, and I could get the typical bleachy smell of semen.

Yes mine always had loads of "stuff" left in- and ditto to the smell! Yuck! :p

Ok so now i know im not alone! LOL and the smell is awful....makes me gag. I have to shower just to feel clean again. LOL I know thats bad but im sorta a clean freak. haha

keyahopes - yeah well the preseed was an issue b/c dh had no sensation so he couldnt finish.

OK, used sc for the first time tonight... surprisingly easy to put in! I felt like quite a bit slipped out before I could get the sc in, though, so will be more careful tomorrow night.

Hey all!

So I am planning to try softcups for the first time this cycle. I have read some of this thread, but not all because it is HUGE!

I am in NZ - is there anyone here from NZ or Australia that can point me in the right direction of where to buy them over here?

Thanks x

I used soft cup again last night but i used pre seed too and i left cup in till this morning and as i was taking it out a blob came out . i really Hope it was not the sperm . shouldn't be should it as wen i put it in there was nothing came out and i kept it in for bout 6 hours . please tell me the blob was not sperm ? x x

Mine was always covered in the sperm mandy- with a huge load still inside! Don't worry- you kept that sperm where it needed to be for 6 hours!! Xxx

Some of it may have been the seminal fulid as well, the sperm seperate from it and go where they need to but the fluid is left behind and goes a bit gloopy!

Well I cant wait to get my softcups, I hope I can get them in...since my uterus is tilted. If you are laying down on the bed, you squeeze the rim and insert rimside up?????

i squeesed the rim then put it in,, , some did come out today though ,, ohh i hope little swimmers done good lol

Well I cant wait to get my softcups, I hope I can get them in...since my uterus is tilted. If you are laying down on the bed, you squeeze the rim and insert rimside up?????

That's right ttc- and I have a tilted cervix and was worried it wouldn't sit right on me too! But I guess it must have :)

hahahaah that is ture loulou, so you inserted rim side facing towards the ceiling...did you have any leakage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->