Softcups

thanks ladies - Ok I am going to practice first before DH gets home. UGH, I am really upset at myself...do you think the spermies were blocked from the cervix because I didnt have it in right? I thought I did push it back far enough but it kept coming forward....

LouLou - did you have any trouble with it moving around because of the tilted uterus? Also, is it possible to push the spermies out of the way with the cup?

Everyone else said that they wouldn't block sperm ttcbacy- I was still worried about it though- which is why I stayed natural for 10 mins after BD with my hips elevated! I wanted to give the sperm chance to get into the cervix themselves- then once they were in there I trapped them with the softcup!! Remember when the sperm enter the cervix they leave a lot of useless semen behind - the good stuff has swum off already!

No I never felt it moving- unless I hadn't quite pushed it in far enough! Make sure the open bit is facing up- pinch the rim between your fingers and push it in and down as far as you can- it will then move up around the cervix when you let go xxx

ok in and down...got it! I am going to try that...I didnt wait the 10 minutes because I usually have spillage right after dh pulls out, as my cm is really runny right now becaues of the robitussin...so i didnt want to wait those 10 mintues and risk losing any of the precious stuff!!!! hahahaha...this is horrible that we women have to even have these conversations....isnt it!

BD with the pillow under your bum- that's what I did sometimes! Puts you in the perfect position! Then you can just stay there! :thumbup:

Okay, I'm gonna give this a whirl - hopefully these things are in my mailbox when I get home :) thank you!!

g/l liz, let us know how you get on...I will do the same.

okay so just finished the bd and i managed to get one of these things in there but I"m just not sure it's in correct....how do you know if you did it right?????

okay so just finished the bd and i managed to get one of these things in there but I"m just not sure it's in correct....how do you know if you did it right?????

I push it in until I can feel it touch my cervix. Like it kinda hurts (me) and then I can no longer feel it. Its like it sucks itself back in there. But you put it in downward kinda diagonally! I usually can't feel it at all once its finally in place:happydance:

thanks, I pushed it far in there but I could still kinda feel it a little bit....I don't know, I'm afraid that is I'm doing it wrong that I"m actually hurting my chances instead of helping them :(

thanks, I pushed it far in there but I could still kinda feel it a little bit....I don't know, I'm afraid that is I'm doing it wrong that I"m actually hurting my chances instead of helping them :(

I still feel it too!! Like the inside organs can feel it or something. LOL

Liz I also feel it too, you need to feel it to beable to get it out, thats tougher than getting it in :blush: hehe....

As long as you are pushing downwards when its going into place and should fit around your cervix and when its in you shouldnt feel it like you would feel a tampon.

Liz- if you have a practice and stick your fingers up there once its in (sorry-tmi!!) then you should be able to feel your cervix through the plastic and be able to tell it is covering your cervix!

Ha ha- go TTC!!! Poor OH won't know what's hit him. Xx

missmoomoo- I think your hips only have to be slightly tilted- I used to put two pillows under my bum and just lie there. Yes I was using softcups when I got my bfp. It was my 4th clomid cycle- 3rd using a softcup! Before the bfp month I had been using Conceive Plus instead- I swapped to Preseed and got my bfp. I also drank pink grapefruit juice in the morning and decaff green tea in the afternoons and took robuttsin cough medicine (all these things are supposed to make it a good enviroment in there! The only extra thing I did the last month was swap my normal fishoils for 'Mumomega' supplements from Boots- I'd read about it on another forum apparently being better for TTC. I was taking pure Royal Jelly, Pregnacare and extra Folic acid xx

I have some Omega Oils 3, 6 and 9 from boots. Are these any good? Or is the Mumomega better? If so I will go and get some x

Ha ha- go TTC!!! Poor OH won't know what's hit him. Xx

missmoomoo- I think your hips only have to be slightly tilted- I used to put two pillows under my bum and just lie there. Yes I was using softcups when I got my bfp. It was my 4th clomid cycle- 3rd using a softcup! Before the bfp month I had been using Conceive Plus instead- I swapped to Preseed and got my bfp. I also drank pink grapefruit juice in the morning and decaff green tea in the afternoons and took robuttsin cough medicine (all these things are supposed to make it a good enviroment in there! The only extra thing I did the last month was swap my normal fishoils for 'Mumomega' supplements from Boots- I'd read about it on another forum apparently being better for TTC. I was taking pure Royal Jelly, Pregnacare and extra Folic acid xx

I have some Omega Oils 3, 6 and 9 from boots. Are these any good? Or is the Mumomega better? If so I will go and get some x

I am already taking the following:

Folic Acid
Vitamin E
Zinc
And boots effervescent orange flavoured multi vits
and now the Omega Oils 3, 6 and 9 that I bought today. I forgot the name of the ones that you mentioned :dohh:. Then I just checked and thought damn. I am wondering if I start to take these maybe I would be overdosing lol.

I also take Robittusin 10 days before ov

Hey and I started one the Pink Grapefruit today and just about to have a Decaf Green Tea lol!!!

Anyway can you let me know if you think I should take the Mumomega. xx:flower:

Hi everyone
Well I bought a pack of the Instead Softcups and realized I can just boil/wash them and re-use them. So there is no need for me to have a whole pack of 14. If you are just hearing about the product and want to do a test trial I would love to help you out. I will send the first 6 girls that private message me 2 softcups each. They are still in the purple packaging, haven't been opened. Just trying to be generous and spread the babydust!! I will be online for a while so just PM me on here and they can be yours, free!! First 6 girls!!

Hi Ladies -

well my dh hurt his back yesterday. He has a pinched nerve in his lower back and is on muscle relaxers and pain meds so I think I might be out this month..which sucks b/c this si my last month before surgery. I am so depressed right now. I have done everything right this month and now I cant even get a damn deposit from him. I havent asked if he could do it, but I cant imagine he could on muscle relaxers....Grrrrrrrr, I am so annoyed! I think I am oving today...which really really really sucks!

Shit I just had spotting again. I had it a bit the other day. I am on cd15 and use CBFM and OPK and not a high or a positive on either. I am very confused. It is not enough to go on my knickers but when I wiped it was like a pink blood. On cd12 it was a browny jelly like colour. I just googled and apparently you can spot before ovulation but this has never happened to me before. Does anybody know what it could be cos worried now again :-( . We haven't had :sex: for 3 days so can't be that.

I noticed that my Ticker says I am in my fertile period!! I am not putting my fingers up there again to check on my cervical mucus because I promised myself to stop doing that because I get obsessed with it and I worry I am spoiling my chances and disturbing the spermies. hmmmmm I am cramping on the left hand side ...a dull cramp and I know it is my left hand side fallopian tube this month so this all tallies ok. .....but what is it with the spotting. I never get this...hmmmmm. :help:

Hi Ladies -

well my dh hurt his back yesterday. He has a pinched nerve in his lower back and is on muscle relaxers and pain meds so I think I might be out this month..which sucks b/c this si my last month before surgery. I am so depressed right now. I have done everything right this month and now I cant even get a damn deposit from him. I havent asked if he could do it, but I cant imagine he could on muscle relaxers....Grrrrrrrr, I am so annoyed! I think I am oving today...which really really really sucks!

Suggest he releaves directly in softcup....bit direct but there you go. He doesn't have to move much and you can whip it up after. That way you get the whole of his deposite. Job done! ??? What you think?? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->