Softcups

Hi everyone
Well I bought a pack of the Instead Softcups and realized I can just boil/wash them and re-use them. So there is no need for me to have a whole pack of 14. If you are just hearing about the product and want to do a test trial I would love to help you out. I will send the first 6 girls that private message me 2 softcups each. They are still in the purple packaging, haven't been opened. Just trying to be generous and spread the babydust!! I will be online for a while so just PM me on here and they can be yours, free!! First 6 girls!!

Mrs Jerome, you're so kind! But just wondering... the plastic is thin on the cups. Won't washing/ sterilizing them potentially cause small holes? Don't want the spermies to escape :)

hi ladies, maybe you can help me I think I might of missed my timing because of the dh hurting his back and unable to dtd.

Got to dtd yesterday(saturday, same day as O)...and about an hour after had horrible cramps, I thought it was the softcup so I managed the pain for about 4 hours and then took the damn thing out....only to realize the pain was not going away but getting much much worse. so bad I jumped to my tub and took a hot bathe and some advil. Well I think that was me Oving...So now my question is to you ladies...we bd'ed 3(wednesday) days ago and yesterday. I just dont know if this last bding session was too late, which means the one 3(Wednesday) days ago was to early...so I might be out this month.....and we didnt do it for 2 days before that. UGH, I am really stressed we didnt time it right now. Do you think the pain was actual Oving or do you think the pain was after the Oving, which means I oved before I started having pain?? Sorry for all the questions but I am completely stressed! Good news is I got the softcup in.

Hi ttcbaby- I commented about this on the Clomid Club but incase you miss the post ( in the many pages) I'll copy and paste what I put below too...

Don't worry about the exact days you BD'd too much Ttcbaby it sometimes doesn't matter. Every cycle I planned BD religiously around ov time- making sure we did it every day on those important days! But this last cycle I didn't realise when I'd ovulated- (since my bfp I know it was CD16)- we had only BD'd on cd14 and cd17 and that was it around that ov! So only once two days and a half days before and once the day after ov! And to top it all OH has sperm issues! Goes to show you never can tell! Xxx

Babylou - Very positive. Thanks for sharing. We had a bd session this morning, mmm the best and now I have my Softcup in and we are going to Bluewater in a sec....hes upstairs playing his music full blast.....sounds like a teenager again hehe. I am feeling better today and positive again. Right hes coming down....we're off out for the day. Love you all! xx Sees ya later Aligators!!! xx

Sorry all - I got AF, going to go to NTNP for a while, but promise to keep stalking! xxx

loulou - thanks, that actually does make me feel better...I am just like you trying to plan the bding to the second....drives dh mad....well if it worked for you then it might work for me. Thx xoxo.

missy - have fun!

Im sorry helly :hugs: i got my bfp when we wernt to fussed about trying, i was more relaxed to. hope u and yomo get bfp soon :hugs: :dust:

Im sorry helly :hugs: i got my bfp when we wernt to fussed about trying, i was more relaxed to. hope u and yomo get bfp soon :hugs: :dust:

Dont you worry M2K we shall be right behind you wont we Helly!

Hope you are ok M2K the weeks have flown! Love the scan picture, are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl? xx

ttcbaby - Thanks, just wondered how long your cycles normally are, I am on cd18 and you are on cd19, mine last 34 days. What about you? x

well since on clomid I have been Oving later than normal...so i have gone from having a 28-30 day cycle to a 32-34 day cycle. I guess we are cycle buddies....have you Oved yet? Are you temping? i wuold love to stalk your chart if you are!

I haven't yet ov'd according to my CBFM and OPK. I don't temp. I just rely on these things lol. We are definately cycle buddies lol x I use Preseed, softcups and robittusin plus a lot of vitamins and pumpkin seeds, pink grapefruit juice and green tea and lots of good healthy foods and some exercise, lots of sleep hehe xxx

I am expecting ov in next 3 - 5 days x

wow missy...sounds like we have the same weapons in our arsenal...I used robitussin, green tea, grapefruit juice until Ov....We bd'ed twice with softcups and preseed....I hope that will be enough as dh had hurt his back so we didnt get to much bding in around my fertile time. Oh and of course my vitamins and clomid....um what does the pumpkin seeds do....I will be starting on some brazil nuts today if I can find any to buy...they are supposed to help with implantation.

Pineapple juice helps with implantation too. I have read. Pumpkin seeds are just really good for fertility and also labido. x

oh ok...oh I forgot I have also been taking maca.....well I think I will have to go and find some pineapple juice also!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->