Softcups

teehee..... yay 3 weeks tomorrow til your hubby comes home? How long is he home for?

heck yeah! well, he gets in germany the 3rd. i'm hoping to see him saturday for a little bit! then 23june - 30june i've taken leave to see him all week! that will be all i see him though as they ship off to kosovo 31 june until april of next year

omg never..I dont know how you deal with it...wow...my bf's husband is a marine and I remember when they got married they didnt even have a honeymoon...they got married and he left for a 1 year in bahrain...they saw each other for 2 weeks after that and then he was sent to iraq...but if this makes you feel good...she got pg on their wedding night...hahaha.....

:yipee: that makes me feel very good ttcbaby! haha. VERY! DH and i were in training when we married. so he shipped sept 08 and i shipped oct 08. we saw each other 17 dec got married 28 dec and both went back to training 1 jan. didn't see him again until like the end of march i think. i hated it in training, but ya know, i would rather be in training right now because i saw him way more often! and i was in america, haha.

I went to the toilet today and there was something clinging to the edge of it. I know this will sound really groooos but it was like Mucus with some blood in it. Ok.....this is gross too but I had to analyse it so I took it from the edge and it was cold so I figured it must have come out of me at some point. I swear it was like that slime that you get in those pots that you play with when a kid. A bit like snot but very much cumpier and denser. It was slightly clear but with flex of blood in it. It freaked me out. It must have been clinging to the edge for a few days as it was kinda inside the bowl so I was lucky to even see it. The only reason I did was because I was wiping the toilet and cleaning it. So this is very spooky. I have an idea what it is but I don't want to get over excited. It goes with the spotting I've had which has now stopped. I've been a bitch lately and have dull cramps and crying a lot. I have no idea what's going on. Is my body playing tricks with me because if so that's not fair. My bb's are still very heavy and when I wake up they cause so much pain. The right one was the start of it all which great heavy and like a cocunut and hurt like mad!, then the left one started flaring up. They both feel hot and tingle. I have a strange craping feeling just inside my belly button. All these things are what is very different about me. Oh and spots now...which I never get until AF. Craps in my legs too.

missy where are you in your cycle? You siggy says you are waiting to ovulate.....If you are waiting to ovulate then this is strong sign that you will ovulate in the next couple of days...if you are in the tww then I would say that is a very good sign of pregnancy. The blood could be implantation spotting and you should take a test in a couple of days.

I suspenced early ov this cycle before I even started to use my CBFM. I had a weird 1 day AF last cycle that was a gush and then went. I had spotting on cd16 and it went and I think this glob was from then. Either this or ov is extremely late as last month I got highs by cd17 on CBFM and then LH surge on OPK cd 19. It is cd19 today and I have low on CBFM and the blue lines on OPK are just getting a little stronger as the days go on. But its all the other things that I am feeling that are making me think.

yeah I dont know much about the CBFM because I dont use it. I do try to use cm to track ov. Just to be on the safe side, I would make sure to get some bding in.

And I've read that OPKs go stronger if you are preg and the CBFM stays low. I have heard that the OPK wont get darker that control line until I get + on hpt. Not testing though until I definately know that ov is not going to happen. I don't want to be sad lol.

Yeah we are tomorrow morning. Too tired tonight and oh been driving for 9 hours with his job as he had to go to Preston and back in a day. Very long journey. Feel so irritable tonight. Really not in mood for anything. Just feel weird

yeah I can understand that. No need for false hope, but hmmm. Did you test last month? Sounds like you didnt have a proper period. That makes me think you might already be pregnant, is it possible?

I tested yes....2 times....I tested around cd4 of this cycle. Do you think it may not have picked it up?

Hi Missymoomoo,

I had exactly the same it was a long thick clear clot with a ball of blood on the end, this was on my second day of AF this cycle, I was really worried about this.

Has anyone had the same at that point of the cycle?

x

I havent had anything like that, with my first no implantation bleed at all that I can see but I remember my sis saying that she was already 8 weeks when she found out last time as had really short period the month before and just thought it was a period, something to think about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->