Softcups

can anyone tell me how long u can leave one of these things inside you?

I left it in for 12 hours and after I took it out I had sex again and put another one in lol.

After sex I elevated my hips for 15-20 mins then laid down.

If you have inserted the Cup incorrectly you find that it is sticking out past your pubic bone.

If you have inserted it correctly you have stick your finger in behind the pubic bone. Then in a hook-like motion and draw it out slowly and as straight as possible. You should not spill then.

Good luck girls!

See now when I put it in, it goes behind my pubic bone put it keeps popping out lol. What am I doing wrong?? I squeeze the sides and push it in while still laying down and I push it in as far as it will go. Is that right?

Don't know if this has been posted yet but their website has videos about the softcups...even a video on how to insert it

Here's the link...

https://softcup.com/product/video.php

Your dog is super cute!! Back to the topic, some people leave them in over night, some for a few hours. It's really just what ever works for you. They can be worn for 12 hours with your af though, in case you were wondering. Hope that helps! Good luck!!:hugs2:

Oh Thanks for the information. And thanks for the comment on my dog! I love him so much. His name is Marshmallow. Btw I LOVE Sakura! Where was that picture taken?

I left it in for 12 hours and after I took it out I had sex again and put another one in lol.

Thanks Amanda for the information. Is that how you got pregnant right now? How many times did you use the cup before you got pregnant. Sorry if you have already answered this somewhere else...

Btw, how do you elevate your hips? Do you put a pillow under your butt? I do that then I fall asleep and wake up with a sore back lol!

Congrats Amanda, I was wondering as well how many cycles did it take for you to get your :bfp: using softcups? This is my first cycle using them. Baby :dust: to all...

I tried for 2 months WITHOUT softcups and my 3rd cycle I used softcups and got my BFP!

I use 1 or 2 pillows and put my bottom on the pillows and face my feet to the wall with my feet up on the wall propped up But I only do that for 15-20 mins then go to sleep. When I had sex in the daytime, I did the same thing and elevated, then laid down for a lil then when about my daily business.

I'm trying them to for the first time and it def keeps the swimmers alive by 25%-50% after 4 hours-I haven't looked beyond 4 hours (the other 50-75% hopefully have swam up) I know this because I have a semen analysis microscopI also put preseed in the cup to help more. I am now obsessed with this. I know sick sick sick lol

I still can't get them to sit right... it makes me sad. I already own almost an entire box. The video didn't help. I think I'm too dense for this! LOL

I still can't get them to sit right... it makes me sad. I already own almost an entire box. The video didn't help. I think I'm too dense for this! LOL

Oh Megg It took me a while to get it right - have you tired putting it in laying down? That really helped me, I was lying down with my hips on a pillow then just slid it in and pushed it sort of down wards as I did it. I couldn't do it at all standing up or sitting on loo though. If you give it another go I hope you get it right. Good luck xx

My date of ovulation is aprox. the 25th so if softcups did its thing I will update, I'm so anxious to test on the 6th... Please pray for me and losts of Baby :dust: to all ttc

I can't use softcups!! :( I've tried but they just wont fit. I've even tried to find smaller ones but once I tighten up after DTD it hurts really bad!
If I could, I would trap those little spermies up there! lol

This is the first cycle I'm trying them, I have no idea if they will help or hinder the effects, but I must admit I've had less leakage, almost completely. I had a bit of spotting the day after using them the third time, pink spotting, no idea if that was anything to do with using the insteads though. I do not reuse them as some people suggest, don't think it worth the risks.

Used one the other night after dtd and it worked a treat, it went in easiest when lying on my back - DH thinks I'm a loon. But - whatever gets the sperm to meet the egg is okay in my book

Ha ha...I thought of reuse once too, but didn't wanna dig it outta the trash lol They do go in much easier laying down and before the sperm trickle out. It is hard if ya don't know your anatomy I'm sure! Keep practicing!

A tip to use is, while you are putting it in, angle it down. It helped me. Once you ge the hang of it they're pretty easy! If I can do anyone can!:haha:

How exactly do these work? So you would put them in and then have sex with them in and then the softcup catches all the sperm or do you put them in after sex ..and then what happens?
Sorry I don't know anything about these things.
Do they sell them in the UK?

How exactly do these work? So you would put them in and then have sex with them in and then the softcup catches all the sperm or do you put them in after sex ..and then what happens?
Sorry I don't know anything about these things.
Do they sell them in the UK?

Do not put them in before sex!! Well not if you want to have a baby. You insert them after sex to hold the sperm close to cervix for as long as you want to wear it. THat's what i been told, it's not scientificaly proven to but quite a few ladies got their bfp from using them this way. They are a little tricky to insert at first so I would practice first before you really use them. Read this thread from the beginning and you'll see the videos ppl posted to help explain. Hope this helped! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->