Softcups

i've been ttc for 6 months and one of the things i did differently this month was use my Keeper (which is the same as a softcup/instead cup/diva cup) after every time we BD'd.

Got my BFP on saturday!!!

good luck to all xo

i've been ttc for 6 months and one of the things i did differently this month was use my Keeper (which is the same as a softcup/instead cup/diva cup) after every time we BD'd.

Got my BFP on saturday!!!

good luck to all xo

oh wow, that gives me great hope for my BFP !!!! congrats !!! :thumbup:

Well Ladies. I am praying that this turns into a success story. This is our first time using PreSeed and softcups and I just got my first BFP today!! How excited. it was ridiculously faint, but a line none the less! Good Luck everyone!

Congrats! Giving us ladies hope. Hope you have a sticky little bean!

BFN today at 12 DPO. figures.
broken out... feeling like the :witch: is on its way....

On dpo 2 today after using preseed and softcups. Hopefully I will get my bfp in a few weeks as well! Congrats Ready that is so so exciting!

conceive plus is a lube that enhances sperm quiality and makes the sperm last longer and encoureges egg fertilisation you can get it on amazon next dat delivery :) ive just bought a medicen seringe so i can apply some internaly too then after bd i will apply a soft cup to hold the little guys near the cervix :)

conceive plus is a lube that enhances sperm quiality and makes the sperm last longer and encoureges egg fertilisation you can get it on amazon next dat delivery :) ive just bought a medicen seringe so i can apply some internaly too then after bd i will apply a soft cup to hold the little guys near the cervix :)

Gl hun :dust:

Hello ladies, Ive been TTC to 15 months and no luck:nope:, this is my first month using the instead cups (2nd day today) easy to put in and freaks me out to find it but did get it out. Im taking fertilaid, folic acid, and vitamin C with loads of water. I hope this will be our month for us....ive read so many bfp stories about using these cups Im feeling hopeful :thumbup: im on CD 12 of my usual 28 day cycle, im gonna keep you guys posted :flower:

i used pre-seed and soft cups and on the second month got my BFP. i just want to keep your faith up. I believe it works the doctors told me at my 21 day check up that i did not even ovulate but a 2.7 but i think that i actually o'd late like day 22 or day 23. i am now six weeks almost. it's worth the few dollars that for sure

i used pre-seed and soft cups and on the second month got my BFP. i just want to keep your faith up. I believe it works the doctors told me at my 21 day check up that i did not even ovulate but a 2.7 but i think that i actually o'd late like day 22 or day 23. i am now six weeks almost. it's worth the few dollars that for sure

Woohoo wowzers Congrats hun

OMG!!! I ordered these and just had a trial run.......WTF!!!! i just couldnt get it in and then i panicked thinking if i was having trouble getting it in and then actually managed it how on earth would i get it back out!!! no no.......im not going to use these, i cant get them in there! Anyone else??????

OMG!!! I ordered these and just had a trial run.......WTF!!!! i just couldnt get it in and then i panicked thinking if i was having trouble getting it in and then actually managed it how on earth would i get it back out!!! no no.......im not going to use these, i cant get them in there! Anyone else??????

i had a hard time the first time too. but that was bc i was doing it on the toilet. if you're on your back right after :sex: just part your legs and insert. it goes in SO easy. and DONT worry about losing it... if you do you're prolly tightening your muscles in there and thats why you're having a problem. its not hard to get out. do that part on the toilet and push like your pooping almost if you're having a hard time gripping it and then you should be able to pull it out.\

i cant even feel it when its in there. if you can then its in wrong.

Um, YES. I used one last night for the first time. Had DH put it in after making sweet, sweet love, and just left it in overnight. Very comfortable! But, this morning, I couldn't get it out, so I had to send DH in after. :lol: We both thought it was pretty funny, actually. I felt like a bit of a failure, but it wasn't terrible.

Congratulations! Trying out pre-seed and softcups myself this cycle, so that's very encouraging news. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->