Softcups

Can u get preseed at a store or is it only something u buy online? I have just been using the cups with the :spermy::spermy: in it. Maybe stepping it up with preseed will help. Not sure when i'm Oing, but been putting the cup in everyother day to be safe.

Can u get preseed at a store or is it only something u buy online? I have just been using the cups with the :spermy::spermy: in it. Maybe stepping it up with preseed will help. Not sure when i'm Oing, but been putting the cup in everyother day to be safe.

i was able to purchase it from CVS, do you have one near you? also i i have heard that walgreens also carries it.

thought id just say hello to al lyou softcup ladies :hi: and let you know that, the first cycle i used softcups...after 5 months ttc....i got my bfp! i used them with concieve plus (which i found great too) i put concieve plus into the cup before i inserted it aswell to help the little swimmers on their way! i got concieve plus online...think maybe at amazon, but you can buy it in boots now i think!

Good luck to all your ttc ladies! :hugs:

thought id just say hello to al lyou softcup ladies :hi: and let you know that, the first cycle i used softcups...after 5 months ttc....i got my bfp! i used them with concieve plus (which i found great too) i put concieve plus into the cup before i inserted it aswell to help the little swimmers on their way! i got concieve plus online...think maybe at amazon, but you can buy it in boots now i think!

Good luck to all your ttc ladies! :hugs:

thanks ! that's very reassuring ! If i get BFP the 1st month, I'll be :cloud9: !!!

ya were are a military family posted in fort lost in the woods[Fort Leonardwood, mo] we have to order our tooth brushes offline we r so far out lol. the only thing we have is a px and wal-mart but, i think its cheaper offline. s preeseed in the cup sound like an idea will try

so ordered sum and got conceive plus so fingers crossed
good luck to us allxx

awesome i have used soft cups for three days and although i am having o cramoage the soft cups are kinda making me sore inside anyone else experience this. i have used them when on cycle and i dont really feel sore then:sad1: i hope that doesnt mean that i have been wering them wrong. lol that would be my luck tring to get pregnant and doing it wrong

awesome i have used soft cups for three days and although i am having o cramoage the soft cups are kinda making me sore inside anyone else experience this. i have used them when on cycle and i dont really feel sore then:sad1: i hope that doesnt mean that i have been wering them wrong. lol that would be my luck tring to get pregnant and doing it wrong

Hiya,

I've used mooncups for a few years while on my period and I am finding that I'm a little bit sore using my mooncup after BD. I'm wondering if it is perhaps because I'm a little bit tender after, ahem, slightly vigorous nookie :blush:

ya tht makes since cuz the frequency has to cause a little tenderness anyway we BD'd and this time i have simply placed a pillow under my hips and not movingni think we have done all we can and o is passing so its the tww now.

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread...I have just ordered some Softcups and have used Preseed once, last cycle with a BFN. I have also bought a Diva Cup for AF as I have been reading that people love them???

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread...I have just ordered some Softcups and have used Preseed once, last cycle with a BFN. I have also bought a Diva Cup for AF as I have been reading that people love them???

Where is the like buttom

Hi ladies! i am new to the Soft Cups. checked in walgreens today and there they were along with a basal thermometer! yay. so i bought both!

i tried putting one in just to try it.... and i dunno, i feel like its not going to stay in?? maybe im doing it wrong? any tips? i pushed it back as much as i could too. TMI sorry.

Hi ladies! i am new to the Soft Cups. checked in walgreens today and there they were along with a basal thermometer! yay. so i bought both!

i tried putting one in just to try it.... and i dunno, i feel like its not going to stay in?? maybe im doing it wrong? any tips? i pushed it back as much as i could too. TMI sorry.

awesome !! If you go to www.softcup.com they have a "how to" video.
You shouldn't feel it at all, and it shouldn't feel like it's going to fall out. It's all how you tilt it at first then tilt it up once it's most of the way in. try again, and good luck! :thumbup:

Last night after bd I tried one again and I was laying down it was much easier and it stayed in and I coulnt feel it, but I don't think it was around my cervix? How can u tell if it is???

the race of the softcup ordered them saturday amazon said they wud b here today hope they cum tomorrow as this is the o week! havent had that deffinate line yet so please softcup come tomorrow!hehexx

Good luck Confuzzled, hope they get here tom x:flower:

I tried soft cups again and it is 100% covering my cervix! yay!

cant even feel them. thought id have a problem since i have a tilted uterus but NO=)

I really really really hope that they help! we have been trying for so darn LONG.

Looks like O will be here on time due to CM and back ache and light stretches inside my ovaries im due to O on the 30th

Good luck everyone and i would recommend soft cups. and ill let you all know if i do get a BFP with them

cant even feel them. thought id have a problem since i have a tilted uterus but NO=)

I really really really hope that they help! we have been trying for so darn LONG.

Looks like O will be here on time due to CM and back ache and light stretches inside my ovaries im due to O on the 30th

Good luck everyone and i would recommend soft cups. and ill let you all know if i do get a BFP with them

Hello! I am due to O on the 30th as well. I hope they work for all of us as well!!

Hello! I am due to O on the 30th as well. I hope they work for all of us as well!!

oh haha thats neat that we O the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->