Softcups

im telling you buy it off of ebay. this is what i got... okay so i payed only $96.00 thats with shipping for:

1. cbfm
2. brand new unopened pack of test sticks 30 count
3. 27 opk strips
4. 10 preg strips
5. pre seed.

then i went out and bought softcups, and frer opks and a book... my total for those 3 things were only $30

im telling you buy it off of ebay. this is what i got... okay so i payed only $96.00 thats with shipping for:

1. cbfm
2. brand new unopened pack of test sticks 30 count
3. 27 opk strips
4. 10 preg strips
5. pre seed.

then i went out and bought softcups, and frer opks and a book... my total for those 3 things were only $30

holy thats crazy cheap!!! awesome, girl!

FX for you!!

how are you feeling hun? i added you to my TTC buddies:flower:

im doing good just ready to get it all (my stuff i ordered) and start poas... im so ready for this cycle i put u on my sig too :) haha we are on the same cd, on same cd length cool

im doing good just ready to get it all (my stuff i ordered) and start poas... im so ready for this cycle i put u on my sig too :) haha we are on the same cd, on same cd length cool
YAY! be positive! if you have all that help maybe something will work!

and it is super cool we r on the same CD and CD length. hahaha. Itd be neat if we both got preggo!

i know we are so gonna get a :bfp: im hoping for one so i can have my baby hopefully on feb 11

haha i know we will get our BFPs, just seems to take forever lol. id love to have my baby close to my bday! my bday is feb 13th!!!

Good luck ladies! This was my first month trying Pre-Seed and Softcups together and I got my BFP a few days ago. We dtd every other night from CD10 to CD20 and used both every time. Sticky baby dust to everyone!:dust::dust:

thats awesome congrats! im so hopeful after reading these stories! im getting used to the soft cups now, its been a long 15 ,months im trying but this is my 1st with soft cups, im anxious too :thumbup:

:hi: girls i am going to try these but a bit scared ha don't no why x x x

dont be too scared silly. its really not so bad once you get the hang of it.

My DH said today after :sex: ......."I hope :spermy: got where it was supposed to go because it always seems like a lot comes out afterward!"

Then, he said "I hope we made a baby!" Wasn't that so sweet!!!!!!!

Anyway, maybe we should try these! This is probably silly, but when do you put them in? Afterward? :dohh:

yeah we just BD then i lay there and put them in. dont try on putting them in on the toilet... it doesnt work as well... i usually take them out on the toilet.

My DH said today after :sex: ......."I hope :spermy: got where it was supposed to go because it always seems like a lot comes out afterward!"

Then, he said "I hope we made a baby!" Wasn't that so sweet!!!!!!!

Anyway, maybe we should try these! This is probably silly, but when do you put them in? Afterward? :dohh:

yes I would just have them by the bed and be ready to put them in, before you get up. you can leave them in for 8-12 hrs after BD. good luck !

:hi: girls cant wait to try them hope i can get them in easley and out are i will just panic haha my oh laffs at me does it come with instruction on how to put them in x x x

girls could someone tell me where to buy them .im from uk thoe does anyone know link or a shop in england thanks asap ladies im dying to buy one now now lol

girls could someone tell me where to buy them .im from uk thoe does anyone know link or a shop in england thanks asap ladies im dying to buy one now now lol

Hi, I bought mine from eBay, Amazon sell them too.

This was my first cycle using them, im a few days past O, used them with preseed because many ladies got their BFP's by using them WITH preseed so im excited, even if this isnt my month, im so confident in the next :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->