Softcups

I tried soft cups again and it is 100% covering my cervix! yay!

cant even feel them. thought id have a problem since i have a tilted uterus but NO=)

I really really really hope that they help! we have been trying for so darn LONG.

Looks like O will be here on time due to CM and back ache and light stretches inside my ovaries im due to O on the 30th

Good luck everyone and i would recommend soft cups. and ill let you all know if i do get a BFP with them

so how could you tell if it was all the way around your cervix ? I used it on my AF days last week & i think it leaked out a bit? :shrug:

I tried soft cups again and it is 100% covering my cervix! yay!

cant even feel them. thought id have a problem since i have a tilted uterus but NO=)

I really really really hope that they help! we have been trying for so darn LONG.

Looks like O will be here on time due to CM and back ache and light stretches inside my ovaries im due to O on the 30th

Good luck everyone and i would recommend soft cups. and ill let you all know if i do get a BFP with them

so how could you tell if it was all the way around your cervix ? I used it on my AF days last week & i think it leaked out a bit? :shrug:

I just had to search for my cervix a bit because mine is tilted back. once i found it i could feel that it was inside the bag.

Let me tell ya if you don't get the thing pushed in all the way you will know. ha ha After a few mins of sitting it will be big time pushing on ur pelvic bone. Ugg is that painful. Although I had one in yesterday and even with it hurting there was no leakage. I am 8dpo so not sure if i bought the thing in time since I never know when I O. So here's hoping.

so softcups came today whoohoo as still havent had a deffinate line yet! altho is a bit late this month! obviously knew i was waiting! anyway i got one out and bloody hell i didnt think they wud be so big and plastic and scary!altho it did seem to go in alright just worried its guna ping out!lol

good luck everyonexxx

So would holding the sperm close to the cervix a long time be likely to sway for gender?

yay confuzzled! they wont fall out if you have it in right! hahaha. i have to really try to get mine out.

Joy- im hoping so... i mean the boy sperm are faster but die off quicker...so im hoping itll be easier for me to have a boy this way. bc the girl sperm are slower but live longer. but either way i want one! hehehe.

Ok, don't know how I've been on here for so long and TTC for even longer with no knowledge of these softcups!!! I've obviously seen the word a million times but TBH I thought it was something to do with AI. Boy was I apparently wrong! Just read through this 2 year long thread and see all these successful pregnancies! Off to buy some now and going to use them this cycle!!! So excited!!! :)

Ok, don't know how I've been on here for so long and TTC for even longer with no knowledge of these softcups!!! I've obviously seen the word a million times but TBH I thought it was something to do with AI. Boy was I apparently wrong! Just read through this 2 year long thread and see all these successful pregnancies! Off to buy some now and going to use them this cycle!!! So excited!!! :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance:they do work:happydance::happydance::happydance:

did my 1st & 2nd insemination with softcups this last weekend ! It went good, the first time I spilled a little but that's cuz I tilted it. Just got the sperm and poured it into the softcup and then inserted it as I squatted down.....we will see how successful it is in 2 weeks !!! :thumbup:

I used the softcups this cycle. Had a temp dip at 9 DPO higher temp today at 10 DPO having preg symptoms but it's usual for me with AF
Will update if BFP or BFN

Hi, sorry I haven't been on here for a while, well, not in this forum anyway. I have a bit of a problem sometimes with CM, so the preseed was partly for that and partly because so many people have said how they help the little fishies get to the bait.

I tried using the soft cups for AF, but as I have a really heavy bleed, I managed to fill one up in less than an hour, which wasn't nice, but they worked at the lighter times.

Going to use the cups again this cycle hoping to keep them all where they need to be. The extra bonus is the lack of the wet patch!

Well I def think I o'ed last night. So I woke up hubby and we bd. We put the spermies and preseed right into the cup. I bit tricky getting it in though. Lol spilled some, but hopefully not enough to matter. I sure hope keeping the cup in leads to my bfp. Kimbre I hope this is your month. Babydust to ya!

yay! you Od hahaha i always wake my DH up too bahaha:rofl: i am sure you got enough in there=)
i hope this is your month as well Angel!! FX for you.

totally never heard of this, but I'm all over it...even just to keep from leaking afterward (I hate that feeling :sick: )

Wonder where I can get me some now! :p

I'm in Fl and my walmart didn't have them, I ordered on line. Tried first one today for af so I can get good at putting it in when I really need it. I see over 500 pages on here, any suscesses?

Well Ladies. I am praying that this turns into a success story. This is our first time using PreSeed and softcups and I just got my first BFP today!! How excited. it was ridiculously faint, but a line none the less! Good Luck everyone!

Well Ladies. I am praying that this turns into a success story. This is our first time using PreSeed and softcups and I just got my first BFP today!! How excited. it was ridiculously faint, but a line none the less! Good Luck everyone!

OMG !!! So exciting !!!!!!!!! Congrats !!! :flower:
I hope I will follow you, I have a week 1/2 to test...and it will be after my 1st insem using softcups !

So awesome and excited for you !! :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->