Softcups

thats interesting...i saw alotta BFP's from using both pre seed and soft cups, im curious and anxious to know the results, gonna relax for now til testing :coffee:

goodluck to all soft cup team we has sex at 3 and still got mine in woopp take it out tonight before bed x x xx x x

i had mine in for 5 hours took it out and all the sperms have gone wooppp i had a dot of blood to think that was just me getting used to it x x x

everytime i use them theres still some sperm in them... i hope thats okay... but i dont leak any out of me like i do without them TMI sry. i leave mine in over night and then today i left it in for 10 hours... we will see what happens.

I used softcups and concieve plus (same as preeseed) this cycle and got my bfp! :D

woopp hope i get mine what did you do put some in the softcup and put it in x x x

I use a donor, so I mixed the sperm with the concieve plus in the pot, inseminated it using the syringe, then put concieve plus in the softcup too then put it in and left it overnight!

think i will try that just put some in the softcups and some on him x x

thats what i do. i put the pre seed on him and and some in me . then after i insert my softcup

:hi: girls hope your all well afm last tabs tonight woopp got a bit of o pain in my right side just had Sunday lunch it was lovely followed bye jamaican ginger cake yum yum x x x

ugh ladies. yesterday i was having a ton of what felt like O pains... and i think i was Oing yesterday... but i thought i already had. do you still feel them the whole O day?

i am in my right side not took my last pills yet tonight i will test for o 4 day after today x x x

:hi: girls how are you all well afm just finished my clomid for this month waiting on my opks and conceive plus think they will be her for next week ready for o woooppp x x x

Goodluck I hope you hit that egg I will be testing June 7th lol I should be 9 or 10 dpo I know it's early but I have drawer full of pregnancy test lol

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym just chilling why my son is out with his friends weather her is ok today sunny wooppp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->