Softcups

hi all softcup users dont know if this has been said already but does anybody kind of get stomach pains when using softcups i know its in ok and i cant feel it but when putting it in it gives me like stomach pain sicky feeling and when i take it out the same feeling but lasts longer?
hope you all get bfp's soon

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym took the dogs round the field and now chilling no hun never had stomach pain when i have used them x x x

Another 'Instead Cups' success! Got my first :bfp: yesterday after using Preseed and the cups. :happydance:

wooppp congrats hun hope i will well just got my conceive plus wooppp will be trying it late with the soft cups wooppp x x x

congrats terrilou! thats so awesome! i was wondering how many cycles you used them? with out the pre seed or with.

well used my soft cups and conceive plus so just hope it gets me my bfp woopppp i think that conceive plus is a bit sticky but we loved it x x x

hi all softcup users dont know if this has been said already but does anybody kind of get stomach pains when using softcups i know its in ok and i cant feel it but when putting it in it gives me like stomach pain sicky feeling and when i take it out the same feeling but lasts longer?
hope you all get bfp's soon

nope I never had any stomach pains :shrug:

congrats terrilou! thats so awesome! i was wondering how many cycles you used them? with out the pre seed or with.

I used them (always with preseed), for the cycles in April and May. I didn't actually ovulate in April, so I guess I conceived in my first month using them.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm bloated today i am going to do opk in a bit well the body they drag out of the canal is a old man that's been missing since April x x x

I will be using softcup and preseed when me and my partner inseminate at home!!!

Good Luck ladies :::baby dust:::: & my FX cross to all who are TTC'ing!!!

:hi: girls happy Friday wooppp been the gym took the dogs the field now i am chilling for a hour before i go and soak some sun up because it lovely her today x x x

its beautiful hear to its in the 90's... its friday and next week i start testing..prolly wil start on sunday or monday lol if i can wait that long probably not though.. bahahaha

I started using them two days ago and at first I thought I put them in wrong but I watched the video and I did it right. I guess I needed something to worry about after DTD since this is the first time I know for sure I am ovulating.

They definitely work for me and keep everything in. Fingers crossed it helps me get a BFP this month = )

it was cold out here this morning but it seems to be warming up a little. i wish it was like the day b4 yesterday. it was sooo nice here.

i am 6 DPO hoping to wait to test until 10 DPO at least! but im feeling like AF is coming BAD.

fx for the girls who are testing goodluck to all of us x x

:hi: girls how are you all i have been shopping going in the yard soaking up some sun in a min hope the weather is her to stay woopp x x x

I will be using softcup and preseed when me and my partner inseminate at home!!!

Hey, me too!

My question to everyone else is.. have you ever heard of (or, well, suspected) softcups hindering conception? Like maybe if you put it in wrong, it might trap the semen away from the cervix?

I bought these while I was on AF to try, both for use during AF & TTC.. however I don't think I ever got it in right! It was really uncomfortable & kept slipping out if I moved much.. if I tried to push it back under the pelvic bone it kept a lot of pressure there which didn't hurt really, but was extremely uncomfortable.. especially laying down. I think I might not have got it under the lip of my cervix all the way, so it was bunched between my cervix & my pelvic bone.. but I tried a million different ways to get it in and same result! (Which was icky - I was on some heavy days during my AF at the time)

I'm worried if I put it in wrong it might trap the opening of the cervix away from the semen that's floating around in there, rather than keeping the semen close to it.. and I know that the only way to really find out is try it, and if it leaks after it's in, then probably didn't work right.. but I don't want to waste any :spermy:!

However I know softcups would ease my mind about leakage..

When I used them during AF they leaked when I used the bathroom, which the instructions say is normal.. but it was a lot more than just 'slight leakage.'

I think I'm going to have a trial run.. maybe use some EEO & food coloring?? and have my partner put one in and see if any leaks out or it all stays in the cup..

any idea if this could be dangerous in any way?

Thanks for any tips/advice!

UPDATE: My DH and I have been TTC for 10 months now and this is our 1st cycle using soft cups and preseed, well it worked! I didn't have EWCM but obviously you don't need it! GL to you all!!!!!:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->