Softcups

you have to make shore its pushed up behind your pubicbone hun heres a video https://www.softcup.com/video-tutorials x x x

Hi ladies :flower: Think I'm gonna order some softcups for this cycle #9 :thumbup: Good luck to you all x

Okay - I browsed over half this thread, looked at the people several months to a year ago saying they were going to try this, and then I see the profiles and the avatars that say "mummy" and "expecting"....I'm convinced!

Headed to WalMart tomorrow.....ready to try anything! And the nice thing is this isn't a herb or a drug (which I'm not opposed to, I just don't want to mess with anything right now)....

Okay - I browsed over half this thread, looked at the people several months to a year ago saying they were going to try this, and then I see the profiles and the avatars that say "mummy" and "expecting"....I'm convinced!

Headed to WalMart tomorrow.....ready to try anything! And the nice thing is this isn't a herb or a drug (which I'm not opposed to, I just don't want to mess with anything right now)....

If you go to coupons.com, they have a $1.00 off printable coupon. My 1st month using them along with preseed and I would definitely recommend them!:dust::dust::dust:

If you go to coupons.com, they have a $1.00 off printable coupon. My 1st month using them along with preseed and I would definitely recommend them!:dust::dust::dust:

AWW congrats Grumble! did you put the preseed right in the softcup??? i may try the preseed if i dont et my BFP this cycle.

i read that some ladies do put the pre seed in the cup too, gonna try that soon :winkwink:

hi i used pre seed and put it inside the cup i am now almost 8 weeks and just seen my little pebbles heart beat it's worth the try

:hi: girl the hope your all well afm doing a Sunday dinner chicken yumm yummm starving i put conceive plus in my soft cup and some on the oh and me using them today i am in my fertile period x x x

YAY YAY - told DH about these and he was very very interested - got my coupon in hand and will go to Wally World straight away after work today....might check the commissary/BX before I leave the base today...

LOVING all the BFP's I've seen on here with these - eight/nine days to AF and then WE SHALL SEE....I'm feeling lucky, girls!

(Getting PreSeed too - can't be too careful!)

how much preseed or conceive plus do you put in loads or just a bit x x x

Hi girls can I join you?
We are on month 10 of ttc # 1. Never thought it would take this long and never thought I would be buying softcups but I am at the point where I am:
- Drinking grapefruit juice (for increased EWCM)
- Own a CBFM (third month using this)
- Doing the SMEP
- Use concieve plus
- Take my temperature daily
These things have just crept up on me one each month!
The last 2 months AF have taken it out of me emotionally and I have found this site really helpful. Just hope I can post a BFP soon.

I am a bit concerned about 'inserting' the softcups while lying down. Any tips or reassurance welcome!

On CD 2 today, I hope Amazon deliver in time!!

i always put mine in laying down hun you cant get it wrong hun just make sore its behind your pubic bone hun x x x

I will be using softcup and preseed when me and my partner inseminate at home!!!

Good Luck ladies :::baby dust:::: & my FX cross to all who are TTC'ing!!!

I just bought some preseed today and will be putting it into a softcup w/the spermies on my insem today !

last month was our 1st month trying and i didnt use preseed. :shrug:

so we will see what happens in 2 weeks !!

just apply a small amount and smear it all around the inside of the cup dont use gobs of pre seed or conceive plus anywhere a little goes far.

just apply a small amount and smear it all around the inside of the cup dont use gobs of pre seed or conceive plus anywhere a little goes far.

Thanks ! Yah I just measured with the syringe it came with and used the recommended 3g. :thumbup:

:hi: girls how are u all afm waiting for a nice line on a opk hope i get 1 today x x x

One more week apx to my Ov. Have insemination scheduled for friday monday and tuesday hopefully LOL will use the spread suggestion it's my 3rd month trying with donor insemination

AWW congrats Grumble! did you put the preseed right in the softcup??? i may try the preseed if i dont et my BFP this cycle.

No, I inserted about half of a syringe before we dtd and I would lie there after and DH would hand me the SC and I would try to stay like that until morning but if I had to go to the loo, I would wait atleast 15-20 min!
We have been TTC for about 10 months and the only thing we changed this cycle was sc, predeed, epo and grapefruit juice.:dust::dust::dust: to you all!

DH and I are not yet TTC. But, after reading this thread and other reviews about softcups I think I'm going to buy them and given them a try. Why not start with these right off the bat for the best chance? I'm so glad to have this site. No matter what topic regaring TTC and/or products I can always find information :)

:hi: girls hope your all well afm took son school been the gym now chilling i hope i get a strong line on a opk today so i can start are :sex: marathon x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->