Softcups

No success here yet .. but we do use the soft cups to hold the sperm up there longer.

Hoping for success soon

OH MY! My softcups arrived and they are huge!! I thought they'd be smaller than they are, I don't know how the heck I'm gonna get it in the right place - I struggle with tampons as it is! Wish me luck.... x

:hi: girls left my soft cup in over night woopp sex again today got a nice line on my opk really dark woopppp the pic is blurry my cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0205.jpg
    Photo-0205.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 4
Mrspttc. Mine haven't arrived yet but I'm sure I'll think the same. Best practice before it's needed. X

morning girls :hi: not going the gym so going to do a yoga dvd instead then take my dogs for a long walk my lower abdomen is sore today think i am about to pop a nice big egg out i hope wwwooooopppp x x x

well i recieved my softcup from the lovely caz and bob and had a go,, and it was fine acually,, i got myself abit worked up bfore hand but all went ok x

good luck kel for this month on them we can do it hun x x x

well girls when i put my soft cup in i must of put it far back i scared my self when i come to get it out i couldn't so i pushed and got my finger under the rim haha x x x

:hi: girls happy Friday wooppp i have been the gym round the field with the dogs now chilling don't no if to have sex again or what but think i o yesterday my opks wasn't as dark you will be fine hun they carnt get stuck or ewt to take them out just squat down xxx

well ladies iv got a softcup in,,, hehe first try of them and i must say im impressed x

I've just put mine in too, I've no idea if its in properly but can't feel it so I assume so. Only thing is if I put my finger in (TMI) I can feel it really easily & have no problem getting it out, is that normal? I think maybe my pubic bone is further forward than it should be :shrug: x

i did that the first time i used it
it kept slipping forward then i realise it wasnt tucked behind my pubic bone lol
how long do i leave it in fr?x

up to 12 hours kel i have got mine in to put it in a 6 so i will take mine out before bed x x x

It was definitely in right as I tried to take it out an hour ago and it was certainly tucked in there! Quite difficult to get my finger round to pop it out but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I took the dog for a long walk and I still couldn't feel it with all the walking around. I am concerned though of how I'm going to get it in when I'm lying in bed after DTD as you're supposed to put them in sitting on the toilet! :shrug: x

It was definitely in right as I tried to take it out an hour ago and it was certainly tucked in there! Quite difficult to get my finger round to pop it out but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I took the dog for a long walk and I still couldn't feel it with all the walking around. I am concerned though of how I'm going to get it in when I'm lying in bed after DTD as you're supposed to put them in sitting on the toilet! :shrug: x

its very easy laying down, actually i think alot easier. all you have to do is pinch it closed some and insert it ppushing it slighty down and back. you should feel it "pop" into place. I also found that the "Juices" that were inside me made it slip into place even easier. GL!

I tried using softcups for my AF and it always popped out & was uncomfortable & leaked a bit.. but I still wanted to use it for my insemination. I inseminated tonight and put it in, how do you know it's it in right?? If it's not leaking, right? I feel a little pressure on my pubic bone but nothing too bad, but what if it's keeping the semen away from the cervix instead of holding it against it? I dunno.. I like that nothing is coming out - but I'm worried it's not gonna allow the sperm to get where it needs to go. :wacko:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been food shopping came back took my son fishing it was brill he court loads just come back oh has gone for a run and then off to the chinese when hes back 2 dpo for me woopp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->